VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56
 Sylph.Shadowfox
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowfox 2012-07-15 16:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I ordered a few things, the pens and keychains and got an email saying to expect them from UPS tomorrow. My ex is getting hers as well tomorrow.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Coromanther 2012-07-15 16:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

didnt get crap.. knew wouldnt get crap and havent seen anyone with anything yet or anyone talking about it... did they even distribute the stuff yet?
 Bismarck.Cicada
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-07-15 16:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

no they havent
 Carbuncle.Crollion
Server: Carbuncle
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-07-15 16:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Wonder when well actually find out about anything
 Leviathan.Dreamx
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dreamx 2012-07-15 17:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Crollion said: »

Well they did say that the prizes were going to be distributed in July, So any day now...
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-07-15 17:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dreamx said: »

Well they did say that the prizes were going to be distributed in July, So any day now...

Any week now. They still technically have 2 weeks.
 Leviathan.Dreamx
By Leviathan.Dreamx 2012-07-15 17:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Leviathan.Dreamx said: »

Any week now. They still technically have 2 weeks.

I was thinking since the event ended on Friday, and the weekend most people have off, Tomorrow the drawing might be done..

But this is SE we're talking about, they'll probably wait until last minute to test everything only to delay it a month to keep subs.
By dedrummer000 2012-07-15 17:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

just a comment, why is any1 complaining at all? they are giving us free stuff! they could just not give anything away at all and you could earn it like ur supposed to.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-07-15 17:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

dedrummer000 said: »
just a comment, why is any1 complaining at all? they are giving us free stuff! they could just not give anything away at all and you could earn it like ur supposed to.

I'm with ya on this one. I'm happy and I'm prayin I get my KKK :P
 Carbuncle.Crollion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-07-15 18:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So if they take 4 years to give u whatever rank u win ur gonna sit around and wait?

And ya probably do everything monday and start sending stuff out
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-07-15 18:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Would I wait? What kind of question is that? What other option would you honestly have? Complain to SE? Yeah that's gonna work. "Oh did I win? I want my prize." SE employee: "Oh let me check. Nope ya sure didn't. Sorry.". I'm gonna just play the game as I always would. Nothing more, nothing less.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Server: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2012-07-15 18:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

So if they take 4 years to give u whatever rank u win ur gonna sit around and wait?

Lol 4 years is not 2 weeks. Settle down kiddos... friggin I want it now generation...
[+]
 Bahamut.Bekisa
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-07-15 18:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

ordered a key chain, got message from UPS saying held up at customs ... damn packages coming from Hong Kong going to a military base flagged something I guess haha.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2012-07-15 18:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

SE needs time to go through all the contestants and choose the pink thf to give a Rank 1 Prize of Ebisu Fishing Rod.

Be patient guys, your delivery box will be delivered nothing any day now.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ginny
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Ginny 2012-07-15 18:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

"Prize distribution delayed as an issue was found where we allowed someone to win a Rank 1 item. We apologize for the inconvenience."
[+]
 Carbuncle.Crollion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-07-15 19:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Harpunnik said: »

Lol 4 years is not 2 weeks. Settle down kiddos... friggin I want it now generation...

Clearly u misunderstood what i meant all im saying is some info on when stuff will be given out wouldnt kill them cause if i remember correctly they did delay the event itself so that might still be the old expecting date.

And im far from a kiddo good sir so please instead of thinking im jumping on ya about a comment think it through a little.
 Carbuncle.Crollion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-07-15 19:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone whos been playing this game long enough knows se is famous for massive delays on everything (havent heard about the 2 new summons in a long time lol) but we all know some jp with a american or eu account is gonna score rank 1 lol.

Id be happy with a rank 4 mainly just want a stab at that new bc. Just looking for something new to try out.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dreamx
By Leviathan.Dreamx 2012-07-15 19:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone whos been playing this game long enough knows se is famous for massive delays on everything (havent heard about the 2 new summons in a long time lol) but we all know some jp with a american or eu account is gonna score rank 1 lol.

Id be happy with a rank 4 mainly just want a stab at that new bc. Just looking for something new to try out.

I second that last part. I just want a Ark Scythe (;~;)
By Turtles 2012-07-16 08:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Legendarycloud said: »
SE needs time to go through all the contestants and choose the pink thf to give a Rank 1 Prize of Ebisu Fishing Rod.

Be patient guys, your delivery box will be delivered nothing any day now.

Compared to you? because i assume you put soooooooo much more effort into entering the contest that you deserve it more.

although if gimpyness is a requirement and considering im just starting over again.... i am looking forward to wielding my nirvana in a full set of teal. >=D
 Odin.Ladyrikku
user: LadyRikku
By Odin.Ladyrikku 2012-07-16 12:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want my Scythe so I can prog shadow of death on my ninja.

Inb4 "ppl still do abyssea?"
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-07-16 13:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Ladyrikku said: »
I just want my Scythe so I can prog shadow of death on my ninja.

Inb4 "ppl still do abyssea?"

I picked saber because "Saber sounds cooler to me!" Then after I hit submit, I realized the weapons would be all jobs... And I could use scythe on NIN... /sob
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-07-16 13:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Be sure to have a tp wing when you want to proc with that scythe...999 delay <_<
 Odin.Ladyrikku
user: LadyRikku
By Odin.Ladyrikku 2012-07-16 13:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Be sure to have a tp wing when you want to proc with that scythe...999 delay <_<

Don't we all keep some TP wing(s) in Abyssea ;) (At least I do when I need staff progs)
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-07-16 13:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Should take about the same time to reach 100% TP with, considering TP return scales with delay.
 Leviathan.Dreamx
By Leviathan.Dreamx 2012-07-16 13:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Should take about the same time to reach 100% TP with, considering TP return scales with delay.

They patched the 999 super delay return a loooong time ago because it was abused in Ballista.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-07-16 13:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Well ***.
By Jetackuu 2012-07-16 13:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bekisa said: »
ordered a key chain, got message from UPS saying held up at customs ... damn packages coming from Hong Kong going to a military base flagged something I guess haha.

I ordered something from China a few weeks ago that got held up by customs (on ebay) the guy refunded me, but apparently they're getting strict.

To be fair, I'm assuming the device I ordered may not comply with FCC standards so it got halted.
 Bismarck.Vejzorz
Server: Bismarck
user: Vejz0rz
By Bismarck.Vejzorz 2012-07-17 01:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any way for NA players to get the Ark Angel scythe/saber, aside from doing this event?

I was checking back to see when the reschedule was, but I was checking the wrong site and my wife and I missed it.

So stupid.
 Sylph.Fullburner
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Fullburner 2012-07-17 01:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vejzorz said: »
Is there any way for NA players to get the Ark Angel scythe/saber, aside from doing this event?

I was checking back to see when the reschedule was, but I was checking the wrong site and my wife and I missed it.

So stupid.

I Would think so since all the weapons are in the dat folders (or so i heard) So probly some mini event or quest.

Speaking of this though, Has anyone recived there prizes yet? seen about 2 people with the costume/weapon and i have not seen anything in the D-Box yet. I'm guessing they gave them out at vanafest along with the mog gear but i was just curious.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56