VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-07 15:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

k posting your list is getting old now
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-07-07 15:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Then why are you complaining? Maybe you could have spent the time you took making a useless scythe to work towards a relic.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you even read my posts??? I went into a debate with others over this, and ended up picking Liberator... no idea why you would think I picked Ragnarok when I very clearly listed my choices .
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-07-07 15:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, I read your post as I won't get a relic unless I win.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Then why are you complaining? Maybe you could have spent the time you took making a useless scythe to work towards a relic.

Maybe because I wanted the Empyrean Scythe because I like the weapon? I got it mostly because I enjoy scythes and wanted Redemption since I first saw one?

Maybe I would rather do Abyssea stuff with my father, and help him get his Ukonvasara(Which he has at 90 now) as well as help LS members get +2 items?

Maybe I dont want to solo dynamis on BST day in day out? Maybe I find the new dynamis boring as hell, and I dont play games to be bored to death?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-07 15:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

at the end of the day, you're very likely getting jack ***so this little argument is pointless lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Asura.Jadecc said: »
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Yea I definitely don't have the LS or friends behind me to take a relic to 99. Leaning more towards Liberator now you told me that
can always get ragnarok the old fashioned way with a little elbow greese and have both :)

Yea your right, I will probably end up regretting it IF I even win, which I doubt cause my luck sucks lol.

So here goes:
1) Liberator
2) Marrows
3) Drachenhorn

^This is my post, basically saying I picked these choices. Ragnarok went out the window when Kvazz and others convinced me I would regret it.
 Odin.Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-07-07 15:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Kylos, if it makes you feel any better, I've had my relic for three months, and it's still 75.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish they made getting powerful weapons more fun. Grinding for the same items over and over and over again, til you become robotic at it is not my idea of fun, its just a time sink which makes me not want to play.
Not sure how my father does it, he has so much more patience then me when it comes to this game now, do people really see all this grinding as fun?

Edit: Thanks everyone who gave me feedback btw!
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2012-07-07 15:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, does this replace Bonanza or it's just a special 1 time event?

Either way, good luck everyone :)
[+]
 Odin.Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-07-07 15:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they said no more Bonanzas ever.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2012-07-07 16:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Tsuneo said: »
Aww, oki. TY, I was wondering.
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-07-07 16:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It's true because of Canadian Laws or something. So we stuck with this now.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2012-07-07 16:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »

O.O What did we do aggain? :(
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-07-07 16:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said: »
Siren.Novadragon said: »

O.O What did we do aggain? :(

Well mistake on that it was Global Laws on Gambling. Though thats what SE specificly said.
 Ragnarok.Kongming
Server: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2012-07-08 00:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Nearly sure it's because within the US no contest must require purchase to enter (this may be a law in Canada too). Subscription could be construed as purchase necessary thus illegal.

I don't think we're ever going to hear officially from SE on it, in fact it could be more than one international law, but I think that's the big one.
 Asura.Tot
Server: Asura
By Asura.Tot 2012-07-08 01:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

i filled this thing out and said something about app details being emailed to me but theres no email? am i still entered in the contest?

p.s. mythic vs relic? i'm getting a fishing pole bit5hes!

p.p.s. cant wait for the silence of the dhalmel next year.
 Sylph.Gelenkia
Server: Sylph
user: Gelenkia
By Sylph.Gelenkia 2012-07-08 01:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kiaru said: »
99 relic is pretty affordable nowadays. Marrows are around 14 mil on Odin now. I did buy my Annihilator out of pocket for 120M though, but the people who actually farmed their relics can just farm more currency and buy marrows with the money from selling it.
Marrows are probably still beyond HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE prices on my server because my server is horrible and only has the worst linkshells in the universe with nothing but bad players while odin has like some of the best linkshells and players who aren't mentally handicapped with every mental illness on earth(at least they don't have alien diseases I guess)<_<;;
Are you dense? or just plain stupid? I believe there are alot of people who can kill ADL's and do it 99% of the time. Otherwise the Marrows wouldnt be "Retardedly Priced". and from what all of us from Syplh understand, You quit. To take your dirty rag that you always are PMSing on and stfu. No one cares anymore about what you say. You are the reason why Sylph laughs, Because of your stupidity. Glad you accomplished something. Next thing you know, Youll be saying how Tachi: Shoha is horrible compared to Stardiver for SAM.. oh wait.....
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-08 02:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Gelenkia said: »
Tachi: Shoha is horrible compared to Stardiver for SAM.. oh wait.....

well it is in high attack situations, which aren't uncommon.
 Leviathan.Korialstrasz
By Leviathan.Korialstrasz 2012-07-08 03:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

99 relic is pretty affordable nowadays. Marrows are around 14 mil on Odin now. I did buy my Annihilator out of pocket for 120M though, but the people who actually farmed their relics can just farm more currency and buy marrows with the money from selling it.
Marrows are probably still beyond HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE prices on my server because my server is horrible and only has the worst linkshells in the universe with nothing but bad players while odin has like some of the best linkshells and players who aren't mentally handicapped with every mental illness on earth(at least they don't have alien diseases I guess)<_<;;
Are you dense? or just plain stupid? I believe there are alot of people who can kill ADL's and do it 99% of the time. Otherwise the Marrows wouldnt be "Retardedly Priced". and from what all of us from Syplh understand, You quit. To take your dirty rag that you always are PMSing on and stfu. No one cares anymore about what you say. You are the reason why Sylph laughs, Because of your stupidity. Glad you accomplished something. Next thing you know, Youll be saying how Tachi: Shoha is horrible compared to Stardiver for SAM.. oh wait.....
Did you really make an account just to drag your sandy vag all over the forums?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Marquiss
Server: Ragnarok
user: Marquiss
By Ragnarok.Marquiss 2012-07-08 03:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do people always gotta fight over everything lol?

[+]
 Leviathan.Dreamx
By Leviathan.Dreamx 2012-07-08 03:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude f***ing chill the hell out man.. I already like the other guy more than you just because your anger issues.

To lighten up the thread, Here's a picture of a strip of bacon.
By Gandhi 2012-07-08 03:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tot said: »
i filled this thing out and said something about app details being emailed to me but theres no email? am i still entered in the contest?

I have the same problem. I filled it out and never got an e-mail. Re-trying the SE form and it says there is already an entry for that SE account. Verified that my e-mail is indeed correct, and i emptied the spam folder before i submitted my stuff.

Anyone have any clues?
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2012-07-08 03:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

If your post was an attempt to disprove the notion that Sylph is not full of people who are Mentally handicapped, You in essence failed at your mission and proved her point in the same post.

I have to say, That takes skill.

As others have said, Chill. Not really something to pop a blood vessel over!

(psst, If i chose, It would be KenKK, 5 Marrows (Just for my 95 Mandau, not to sell!)
[+]
 Asura.Domz
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2012-07-08 04:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Gandhi said: »
i filled this thing out and said something about app details being emailed to me but theres no email? am i still entered in the contest? p.s. mythic vs relic? i'm getting a fishing pole bit5hes! p.p.s. cant wait for the silence of the dhalmel next year.
I have the same problem. I filled it out and never got an e-mail. Re-trying the SE form and it says there is already an entry for that SE account. Verified that my e-mail is indeed correct, and i emptied the spam folder before i submitted my stuff. Anyone have any clues?

ive gotten the same problem here too. hopefully it fixes itself but if it doesnt its gonna suck.
 Sylph.Kiaru
Server: Sylph
user: Shiyo
By Sylph.Kiaru 2012-07-08 05:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You have cat to be kitten me right meow.
[+]
By Quiznor 2012-07-08 05:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You have cat to be kitten me right meow.

Gotta agree withy Kiaru,we talked about that a day or two before I quit actually.The quality of the "endgame" player is absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE on sylph.ask most people that knew me and I was always shocked by the retardedness there
[+]
 Cerberus.Weissberv
user: Weissberv
By Cerberus.Weissberv 2012-07-08 05:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I was wondering about the email thing too... I didn't receive anything.

Also what are you talking about, it's Weekend at Bubbly Bernie's. Can't wait for that!
 Leviathan.Vaudianx
user: xVaudianx
By Leviathan.Vaudianx 2012-07-08 16:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Watch, a JP with a NA account will win...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56