Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
First Page 2 3 ... 151 152 153 ... 224 225 226
Server: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-03-20 12:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
Well if you use that many ascetics and then at some point actually go to NG+, won't that area be like NG++++?

Yes..... I also wasn't aware of this until too late lol
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-20 12:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ravant Lehnsherr said: »
Well if you use that many ascetics and then at some point actually go to NG+, won't that area be like NG++++?

Yes..... I also wasn't aware of this until too late lol

lol that's why I haven't used any yet even though there is stuff I still want to farm from enemies that stopped spawning. I guess it wouldn't be too bad as long as it was a bonfire that didn't affect the boss.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-03-20 12:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I turtle behind a shield a lot too. I started a new file to play with a friend the other day and forced myself to dual wield and not use shields. It's not easy for me :/
Yeah I can't parry worth a damn so I'm all like "oh god /roll /roll /roll /poke /roll /roll /poke /poke.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-03-20 12:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I turtle behind a shield a lot too. I started a new file to play with a friend the other day and forced myself to dual wield and not use shields. It's not easy for me :/
Yeah I can't parry worth a damn so I'm all like "oh god /roll /roll /roll /poke /roll /roll /poke /poke.
They despawn after ~15 deaths, you'll then have to use a Bonfire Ascetic to put the area in NG+ mode and respawn everything again, then repeat if needed putting it in NG++, NG+++, NG++++, etc.
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-03-20 12:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-20 15:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Love getting ganked in Belfry Sol farming that Red Phantom. And some guy just invaded me now, backstabbed me from infront of me, then I rolled away, and he was hitting me with his sword when I was definitely not in range, and was killed, lovely.
Server: Balmung
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-20 17:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Magic is broken as hell in PvP. Almost every spell is extremely fast and most of them hit for 900-1000 damage.
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-03-20 17:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sophie Tilgung said: »
Magic is broken as hell in PvP. Almost every spell is extremely fast and most of them hit for 900-1000 damage.

Yep :/ When it comes to melee PvP I actually have been doing pretty well, but I don't think I've ever beat a pure Magic user. Either they gank me while I'm spawning or after we bow I get Lightning thrown at me fast as hell. It's w/e though I just accept it and move on to the next melee player.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-20 17:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically the same here. I've beaten one, but that's because Gravity is the most OP thing ever.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-20 21:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ranking up in Brotherhood of Blood is insane. ._.

60+ PvP invasion/arena wins and nothing.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-20 21:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got highest rank in the Bellkeeper Covenant from killing the red phantoms and some invaders/trespassers, but probably like 80/20 phantoms to pvp. The armor set you get is junk, not that I really wanted it, was mainly trying to get the one trophy for maxing devotion to a covenant, and the armor set from that red phantom, which I still haven't gotten the body piece. I'm a little concerned because one time, we killed each other at the same time and of course it dropped something, and some people on the gamefaqs board say he only drops 1 of each piece so I may be screwed...
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-20 21:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I got multiple hands/legs from him.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-20 22:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that's a relief, but I've gone quite a while without a drop, and I'm running out of patience.
Server: Excalibur
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2014-03-21 00:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

so does anyone have any tips for trying to play with a friend co-op? >.> ***never seems to work even with the ring. and man that small sign kicks you out so fast. must be after a certain number of killed enemies or something.
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-03-21 06:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
so does anyone have any tips for trying to play with a friend co-op? >.> ***never seems to work even with the ring. and man that small sign kicks you out so fast. must be after a certain number of killed enemies or something.

Co-op is really meant for bosses and a few trash enemies. Kinda stupid they don't give you the option of running the whole game with a friend and making it much harder or something. That would be pretty cool.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-21 14:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
Basically. if you do a certain NPCs quest line you'll get the actual White sign soapstone that'll let your phantom stay MUCH longer.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-21 15:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Uuuuuuuuuuugh, good at murdering casters now. Now they all disconnect the second they fail to hit you with Crystal Homing Soulmass or Soul Greatsword.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-21 17:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought there was a penalty if they disconnected?
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-21 18:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, match ends in a draw
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-03-22 12:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-22 15:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I see that PewDiePie started a playthrough of Dark Souls 2, gonna be good.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-22 17:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I beat the Dark Chasm place. I went through 20 Effigies I think, most of which were to the one with Havel, which I did first. I died once to the boss only because I wasn't expecting to be put right into the boss fight after finished the 3rd Chasm, and didn't know what she was doing. 2nd fight, only got hit 1 time, and when I killed the boss was right after it split, and the one was teleporting, and the other was up high, and as I killed them, the bodies glitched and flew across the screen lol, unless that was supposed to happen?
By Kittykite 2014-03-23 11:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are people so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in the Pursuer fight? I've been killed 5 times or so from people shooting me with the stupid Ballista!
[+]
Server: Excalibur
user: Blackdale
By Ivan Blackdale 2014-03-23 11:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-03-23 15:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Kittykite said: »
Why are people so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in the Pursuer fight? I've been killed 5 times or so from people shooting me with the stupid Ballista!
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-23 21:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does my character scream like an idiot every time I die in NG+? Guess I'll just have to die less...
VIP
By Kalila 2014-03-23 22:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I see that PewDiePie started a playthrough of Dark Souls 2, gonna be good.
[+]
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-24 09:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Brotherhood of Blood ranking up whyyyyyyyyyy?!
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-24 09:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Poison infused Manslayer is an amazing weapon.

257 poison build up at +3 :Q
 Asura.Kormak
Server: Asura
user: kormak
By Asura.Kormak 2014-03-24 10:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I just hate that the game turns you into your own worst enemy:

Me @ SL35 in the bell tower - " God damn invasions I hate this $!%*% game! These guys have no life just picking on weak new players!" As if these hard hitting dwarfs weren't enough pain for a mage I get invaded by 3 people before I can summon an ally!"

Me SL80 - " Man I need titanite chunks, better go kill people in the bell tower."

What have I become....
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 151 152 153 ... 224 225 226