2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 224 225 226
By Lirian 2014-01-12 08:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I see, it's possible I looked in the wrong place in the palace. It claimed in the cells so i assumed it was where big hat was locked up. Any idea if she still sells her stuff if she's there, or exactly which part of the palace she's in?

I typically stick to pyro or sorcerer for my classes. Decided to get all the trophies for w/e reason just missing this one and some of the weapon upgrade and the "special" weapons they want some bosses are a pain to get tail cuts like Seath. But thank you for finding that last part about patches i must have overlooked that part.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-12 09:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

If she's made it to the Duke's Archives, she's hollow, therefore will attack you on site. At this point she's no longer a merchant.

She will be a couple flights of stairs down from where you re-spawned after dying to Seath the Scaleless. It's kind of hard to describe exactly where. However she is not at the bottom.
By Lirian 2014-01-12 09:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmm, well I have no idea where she went then because after I checked the tomb for her, I checked the church followed by the cell area in the Archives and she's nowhere to be found. Oh well always another playthrough i suppose. Thank you for the help tho.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-12 09:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lirian said: »
Hmmmm, well I have no idea where she went then because after I checked the tomb for her, I checked the church followed by the cell area in the Archives and she's nowhere to be found. Oh well always another playthrough i suppose. Thank you for the help tho.

Did you check the area you have to fall to get to in the prison?
By Lirian 2014-01-12 09:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty positive I did, guess it doesn't matter either way since i ruined the chance to buy the spells anyways. Kinda thinking it would be easier/faster to just start over since I haven't really committed a ton of time into the covenant miracles anyway. Not the best Pvp player although I would love to improve.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-12 10:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lirian said: »
Pretty positive I did, guess it doesn't matter either way since i ruined the chance to buy the spells anyways. Kinda thinking it would be easier/faster to just start over since I haven't really committed a ton of time into the covenant miracles anyway. Not the best Pvp player although I would love to improve.

It's probably obvious but the only way to improve in PvP is to do it.

Just watch out for the gankers/disrespectful players.

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Ruler I've killed you as my lvl 2 without using magic pfft smartass : p

Only because I hold back of course. :D
 Bahamut.Feisei
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2014-01-12 12:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey. Ruler of darkness. hi
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-01-12 21:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be kind of neat to fight ROD but in Order to do that I'd have to get it on PC and raise a char again. :(

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-01-12 21:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't until Comcast gives me my shiz, which should be tomorrow, but never can tell D:

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Godin
Server: Bismarck
user: Godin
By Bismarck.Godin 2014-01-12 21:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

DkSII is changing up a lot of things. I like how friendly phantoms have a time limit and it goes down for each monster they kill. Can't just rely on your phantom to do everything for you :P I also really love how they're making all the different builds and playstyles more viable. Hopefully the dedicated servers will make PvP less of a lagstab-fest :D
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-12 23:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Feisei said: »
Hey. Ruler of darkness. hi

Fei Fei! Hi!

Vyrerus said: »
Would be kind of neat to fight ROD but in Order to do that I'd have to get it on PC and raise a char again. :(

I have both really high level characters and low level characters on all 3 systems.

send him a PM to pvp

This.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-12 23:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Josiahfk said: »
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »

I have both really high level characters and low level characters on all 3 systems.
both are pretty easy to kill though, just need to remember RoD's three main weaknesses.

The fact that I like to toy with you?
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-01-13 01:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

What is your favorite class to start as? I like The Deprived, because after my first playthrough it really bugged me for some reason that you can find all the other classes already failed at the journey along the way.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-01-13 01:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah, you do get the plank shield from just before The Great Hollow huh. Trying to think though, which class got the farthest? In terms of intended progress it seems like Knight > Hunter > Bandit > The Deprived > Pyromancer > Wanderer > Warrior > Thief > Sorcerer > Cleric? Or would cleric go before Warrior? Hmmm
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-13 01:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

What is your favorite class to start as? I like The Deprived, because after my first playthrough it really bugged me for some reason that you can find all the other classes already failed at the journey along the way.

I typically start as either the Pyromancer, Knight, or Thief myself.

Pyromancer for level 2 playthroughs.
Knight for normal playthroughs since he starts with a 100% physical shield.
Thief for Master Key & other item start.

My bonus is just about always the Master Key though.

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
you've died plenty of times not by choice, us toying with each other notwithstanding.

dem lagstabs :P

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-13 02:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got lvl 709 on PC, just need to decide what armor and weapons to use

8,579,000 souls to lvl up so if I go afk and let invaders kill me, they get 857,900 souls assuming no soul boosting gear. Love that ***lol

Why would you love giving randoms free souls?

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-01-13 02:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Josiahfk said: »
knight hunter and bandit were all on paths unnecessary for completing the game, why I'd say pyromancer got the furthest plot wise but yeah deprived explored a bit more technically before dying than pyromancer did I guess
I dunno, I thought about it and to me it seems like the Knight, Bandit, and Hunter were further along because barring them having just run past the Titanite Demon in the old church, they could have come up Blighttown's second elevator. The reason I say Knight > Hunter is because the Knight seems like he was trying to go towards Sif etc. but I dunno definitely am over thinking it.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-13 02:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Greatsword of artorias +5 is fabled as the highest dmg weapon for lvl 700 right RoD?

I don't think I can buff it bleh, need something darkmoonable

I'd have to double check. Just remember, once you 99 stength, there is almost no use in two-handing any weapon anymore. Unless you want to do a specific attack.

The largest attack I've ever seen is from a Demon's Greataxe+15 with rank 3 Darkmoon Blade.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-01-13 02:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and speaking of the Knight, his Tower Kite Shield also has higher stability and less weight than Solaire's shield.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-13 02:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Josiahfk said: »
knight hunter and bandit were all on paths unnecessary for completing the game, why I'd say pyromancer got the furthest plot wise but yeah deprived explored a bit more technically before dying than pyromancer did I guess
I dunno, I thought about it and to me it seems like the Knight, Bandit, and Hunter were further along because barring them having just run past the Titanite Demon in the old church, they could have come up Blighttown's second elevator. The reason I say Knight > Hunter is because the Knight seems like he was trying to go towards Sif etc. but I dunno definitely am over thinking it.

I guess I'm the only one who never considered their "npc" role as far as how far they managed to adventure.

I only considered starting equipment, stats, etc. The technical ***.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 224 225 226