Old-Nyzul Climb!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Old-Nyzul Climb!
Old-Nyzul Climb!
 Shiva.Rammza
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rammza
By Shiva.Rammza 2012-05-10 15:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, are you looking to complete the Nyzul climb? Been wanting to get them mythic weapon skills? I'm on floor 50 and looking for people to come along. Looking for experienced players. Drop a line or look me up in game /tell your job. As for now looking for 4 people.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-10 15:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck, was a royal pain in the *** to get this done since I sort of slept through ToAU and didn't do it during its prime.

10 or more floors is completely reasonable now, even for a subpar group, so that's at least a plus! :)
 Siren.Sugarpanda
Server: Siren
By Siren.Sugarpanda 2012-05-10 15:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

People do this quite a bit still because they need nyzul tokens. As long as you volunteer to take ppl up the floors you shouldnt have too much trouble getting people.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-10 15:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sugarpanda said: »
People do this quite a bit still because they need nyzul tokens. As long as you volunteer to take ppl up the floors you shouldnt have too much trouble getting people.

Wish I had done it on Siren then?

For me it involved shouting for hours, guilt-tripping several friends, and generally hating everything.
 Siren.Sugarpanda
Server: Siren
By Siren.Sugarpanda 2012-05-10 15:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe offer Nyzul tokens in the shout, might help... or might not. Debends rly if you happen to spark an interest of a mythic weapon person.