Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-05-04 20:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Azurea said: »
Sadly half the posted gearsets in Niniann's thread no longer link to DNC sets. Some NIN, BLU, etc
That would be my fault I guess. She mostly linked my (now gone) sets for the higher-end stuff and I've been at (probably well beyond but I don't dare delete a set) the item set limit for a long time, which forces me to cannibalize sets when I need to make new ones. Could use more tbh, but that doesn't seem like it'll happen.

At any rate, Niniann's guide is depreciated and she doesn't play DNC as much nowadays (not that either of us have really been on the past couple weeks). Sylow's thread is certainly the better option to link.
No worries, it happens. Thanks for clarifying, though.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2012-05-04 20:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said: »
Asura.Daleterrence said: »
Can someone proofread the OP? I'm dying to correct it but I don't want to come off as a tool.

(Not saying it needs to be 100% correct, but considering it's a guide I feel the spelling and grammar should be correct, that is just my opinion however. *Wanders off*)
Grammar nazi mod to the rescue!

(No offense to xGal, he knows I <3 him ;D)

<3
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1366 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-01-30 20:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

wasnt sure where to post this. Just a question about this site. Are you limited to 100 uploaded screen shots? I noticed a while back that my screenshots portion of my profile was at 100. And always stayed at 100 even if i uploaded another image.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1572 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.