Favorite Thing To Do.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Favorite thing to do.
Favorite thing to do.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 03:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
My bro bought 2 boxes of choco chips cookiez O.o

Omnomnomnomnom *iz happy taru* ^.^

haha choco. chip cookies XD reminds me of the good old days...

before my son was born, my daily schedule went like this:

7am-2:30pm School
3pm-4pm Homework XD
4pm-10pm Gym

and throughout the day...my diet consisted of:

Water
Chocolate Chip cookies XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-16 03:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

holy crap 6 hours in the gym? You must be one fit girl
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-16 03:28:22
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
Thunderz said:
My bro bought 2 boxes of choco chips cookiez O.o

Omnomnomnomnom *iz happy taru* ^.^

haha choco. chip cookies XD reminds me of the good old days...

before my son was born, my daily schedule went like this:

7am-2:30pm School
3pm-4pm Homework XD
4pm-10pm Gym

and throughout the day...my diet consisted of:

Water
Chocolate Chip cookies XD

omg lol my hero xD

yeah when I was a kid my mom ate all my cookiez ; ;
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 03:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

haha i lived at the gym...was my favorite place to be...hard to work around taking kid to school and everything now tho...soon though when he's in kindergarten i can go all day again~
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-16 03:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
haha i lived at the gym...was my favorite place to be...hard to work around taking kid to school and everything now tho...soon though when he's in kindergarten i can go all day again~

Lucky. How do you support yourself?
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 03:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Savannah said:

Rent free w/ mom ftw~! i'm going back to nursing school in a few months...i mean i am only 22 XD hehehe i can still get away with it :P
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-16 03:42:09

Savannah said:
Dasva said:
Savannah said:

Rent free w/ mom ftw~! i'm going back to nursing school in a few months...i mean i am only 22 XD hehehe i can still get away with it :P

Cool :O! GL in nursing school

im stuck in boring old University ; ; at least my finals are done !
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 03:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lolz ty *^_^* gonna need it XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-16 03:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
Dasva said:
Savannah said:

Lucky I want free rent... maybe I can move in too :)
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 03:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

haha i'm renovating the basement....gotta fix the bar...i dont think its worked since she bought the house XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-16 03:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
haha i'm renovating the basement....gotta fix the bar...i dont think its worked since she bought the house XD

You have a bar in the basement too... nice
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 03:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

yep, so gonna fix it up and hopefully have a nice little section of the basement all for me and the kid~
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-16 04:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
yep, so gonna fix it up and hopefully have a nice little section of the basement all for me and the kid~

wait bar for your kid... huh?
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 04:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

haha the bar part for me >.> he gets a nice little play area :P
 Garuda.Amara
Server: Garuda
user: Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-05-16 04:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

What's wrong with a bar for the little one? Teach him out to serve then put him to work at parties... keep him quiet and out of trouble :D
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 04:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Amara said:
What's wrong with a bar for the little one? Teach him out to serve then put him to work at parties... keep him quiet and out of trouble :D

haha no my kid is too curious for that >.> he's almost on an 8 year old lvl intelligence wise :o i'm sure he'll figure it all out soon
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-16 04:13:09

Savannah said:
Amara said:

haha no my kid is too curious for that >.> he's almost on an 8 year old lvl intelligence wise :o i'm sure he'll figure it all out soon

She is scared the kiddies will become to popular and overthrow the cookiez Queen :O
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-16 04:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol I know what you mean I learned how to operate our gas stove when I was 3... poor house that was the 2nd time I set it on fire... on purpose
 Garuda.Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-05-16 04:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Lol I know what you mean I learned how to operate our gas stove when I was 3... poor house that was the 2nd time I set it on fire... on purpose

LoL!! Setting stuff on fire is amusing though... :D
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 04:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:

hahaha he was running discs on the computer at around a year and a half...2 years old. sometimes i cant help but just stare and watch in amazement at how much he knows all from watching me...sh*t he'll log my *** in the game for me :D
 Garuda.Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-05-16 04:17:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
Dasva said:

hahaha he was running discs on the computer at around a year and a half...2 years old. sometimes i cant help but just stare and watch in amazement at how much he knows all from watching me...sh*t he'll log my *** in the game for me :D

Alot depends on the parents, my neighbors'(neighbours' for Thunderz) kids are 10 and 12 and act like they're 5 and 7 but their parents treat them that way so they don't know any better >.< I usually tend to lock them out when their mom comes over to visit... if they don't get their way they will start bawling their eyes out. When I've just woken up for work... I don't need or want to hear that crap coming from a 12 year old.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-16 04:23:50

Amara said:
Savannah said:
Dasva said:

Alot depends on the parents, my neighbors'(neighbours' for Thunderz) kids are 10 and 12 and act like they're 5 and 7 but their parents treat them that way so they don't know any better >.< I usually tend to lock them out when their mom comes over to visit... if they don't get their way they will start bawling their eyes out. When I've just woken up for work... I don't need or want to hear that crap coming from a 12 year old.

hehe lol xD. I grew up way faster then I should have...like I would be 10 and i was super mature o.o my mom loved me for that (never cried for anything or bug'd her outta her mind)

BUT

I dunno why but I never liked other kids that were "younger" then me T.T guess I was super jealous my mom paid more attention to them x.x I just remember 1 day my aunt visited I ran away with all the balloons cuz her little baby was huggin' em from me >.> lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-16 04:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Amara said:
Savannah said:
Dasva said:

Yeah my dad never treated me like a kid. And hes a really smart guy so just to keep up I had to speak like an well educated adult when I was around 7. To the point that most adults couldnt keep up. This made me very unpopular in school lol. But yeah if I didnt understand something my dad would be like look it up in the dictionary that he got me. He even usually made me watch the TLC. Weird I was quite usually too and took naps on my own... and was very manipulative
 Garuda.Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-05-16 04:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Growing up, I was an only child till the age of 6 in a house with 6 adults, I matured really fast. And even in school I spent more time hanging around with teachers then other students. Kids my age all the way through school always seemed... so childish to me. I have my moments where I can do childish things and have fun, but I do enjoy being an adult and responsible and mature.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-05-16 04:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I think my favorite thing to do is sleep. This is probably due to the fact that I'm in college and I binge coffee until I'm exhausted >_>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-16 04:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sterling said:
I think my favorite thing to do is sleep. This is probably due to the fact that I'm in college and I binge coffee until I'm exhausted >_>

My old favorite say was the best part of waking up is going back to bed
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 04:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

meh cant wake up if you dont go to sleep! XD

wonder who wouldnt go to sleep......owai...apparently me XD 5:30am~
 Garuda.Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-05-16 04:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I tend not to sleep... might be the massive amounts of caffeine I drink... who knows O_o between work and FFXI I sleep about 4hours/day lol :D
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-16 04:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Amara said:
I tend not to sleep... might be the massive amounts of caffeine I drink... who knows O_o between work and FFXI I sleep about 4hours/day lol :D

what is caffeine? i do not know :cry: sounds yummilicious~

damn...i realized that week i cant sleep is the week i'm depressed...go figure right?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-16 04:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I have issues with sleeping at night. At one point in my life I went over 4 months with less then 2 hours a night most of it was sleep 2 hours one night none the next. Though 1 10 day period was 0 hours.... I slept 26 hours straight after that lol. My doctors have banned me from caffiene. Between my sleep migraines and high blood pressure... yeah caffeine bad