Salvage Runs On 7pm GMT+1 Do You Need It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Salvage runs on 7pm GMT+1 Do you need it?
Salvage runs on 7pm GMT+1 Do you need it?
By Tessy 2012-04-01 09:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking a while now, and sense I moved to Asura server recently, I tought I take this idea up again with doing Salvage.

Why do I want to do Salvage, well I want to do my best for obtaining pieces of Usukane gear for my puppetmaster, and also help others in this Salvage party to obtain thier wishes.

I have NOT done Salvage before, so this will be the first time. But I have following jobs, WHM, RDM, BRD, BLM, SMN, BST, THF, NIN, DRG, PUP, for doing Salvage runs.

Due to my worktimes when not free or hollidays, I don't have much options. My options is 99.9% during weekends only, and yes, I know less time to get stuff, but i still hope people will team up for this, help and fun.

Atm I'm on easter holliday entier month, that means I will first be back on my work again May 3rd 2012. So right now I can do salvage basic everyday (But has to be after dinner is done with the family)

I'm looking for 5 players on Asura Server who can play in GMT+1 times, everyone is welcomed, but when on US times and GMT allways conflicts, so better to try and seek out GMT players first.

I'm thinking of doing this everyday during April month, with start 7pm GMT+1 and all up to May 1st, after that it will only run Saturday/Sundays due to my work/times. And I can run when having a day off work or having hollidays, but that I have to keep everyone updated on that furter ahead when I have free and not.

So I'm looking for players with versality of jobs, so we can job change if needed, you don't have to be a pro for this, I'm new also. But if anyone with exsperience wanna tag along, it would be most appriciated, don't mind loosing, but I rater win :)

Anyway send me a PM here or /tell ingame. I had to name change when moved to Asura, sadly, my new name is Eurewyen

I used to be on a US shell on Fenrir, great LS but most people in the shell was on US times, so was hard sometimes to help/and get helped, even tough they helped alot when was online. Just so you know why I left, just needed a change and just playing casual :)
[+]
By Tessy 2012-04-02 11:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump...
By Tessy 2012-04-05 13:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Atm 2/6 people for the new Salvage group, people finde the god old times, and and lets do this and have alot of fun while doing it :)
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Houppelande 2012-04-05 14:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

GL Tessy
By Tessy 2012-04-05 16:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Houppe, Well thank you, I hope some of the remaining players joins for this. I know it is old and all, and I never done it before, but ever sense I made a PUP I wanted Usukane, looks great :)
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-04-05 16:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You only need three now btw.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-04-05 16:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hvad fandne laver du på asure?
kan du da straks hoppe server til phoenix med det vums

jeg starter salvage efter min ferioe mit eu linkshels og jeg kan nemt tilpasse det efter en dk søster.

jeg sæger faktistk også 1-2 spillere til at spille lidt fast med på dk tid hvis det var interesant.

vent nu er du vel ikke sådan on jydebonde? >.>
By Tessy 2012-04-05 17:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Hohen,

Yeah Was just reading in Salvage/Assult topic and saw some of your post to. As I mentioned erlier never done Salvage before, but eager to do it, so this is even better. So recommended set up would so be the THF/NIN,DRandom DD, RDM/BLM?

And wich are would be best to start, I mean when all new and such, I'm guessing some areas are easier then others?

But thanks for the heads up, hope I can get a 3rd player by next week then try and do this :)
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-04-05 17:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

thf/nin, w/e DD, and rdm/sch

they're all pretty easy, i guess AR and BR are easier than SSR and ZR though.
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-04-05 17:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

thf/dnc any dd and your healer needs access to -nas so rdm/sch or /whm
By Tessy 2012-04-05 17:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

@Gaiarorshack

Tja, for at være helt ærlig ved jeg ikke. Jeg være på Fenrir, og har en ven her på Asura, men min ven her spiller ikke ret meget pt. Og som det ser ud lige pt, er det svært at drive op folk til dette med Salvage, mange mennsker er jo optat med VW etc.. Og jeg har jo lige kommet til Asura, så det med transfer igen bliver lidt svært XX

Jydebonde, næ ikke helt, lidt en blandning kan man da sige, men bor på øerne. Men var en skam ja, altid så svært med US LS's når man er GMT'er, men må da prøve at gøre sidt bedste som man siger :)

Men tak for du gjorde mig opmærksam på det Gaiarorshack, og god påskeferie til dig dansken.

Sorry guys & girls, this reply went lidt of boarders with some pure danish talking about salvage etc..
By Tessy 2012-04-05 17:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Allright, well then it will be no problem, all depending who I get as 3rd to, and I still need to speak to the 2nd guy who wanted to join and ask what jobs he/she have, so take it from there :) Huge thanks for the fast info everyone. Now for some bed time!
 Asura.Eurewyen
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2012-04-16 17:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Allright time for a bump and status on this.

I'm still looking for a last player preffer a RDM player mainly, but not a must can allways sawp jobs around so our little trio gets the best options possible.

So far my little group are 2/3 and I was looking to start this allready today (Monday) because in 2 weeks I start work again and then I can only do this during weekends only XX

So if you are interested in doing some calm quiet Salvage runs to get some gear, send me a PM or tell ingame thank you!
 Asura.Suvian
user: Kryptic
By Asura.Suvian 2012-04-16 18:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

id be interested in these runs but i only have mnk ... ohwell gl