FFXI Fan Art Project Looking For Writer/editor

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » FFXI fan art project looking for writer/editor
FFXI fan art project looking for writer/editor
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-03-14 02:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone,

After week 28 MS paint challenges
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/28859/ms-paint-challenge-round-3-week-28/2/

I kinda wanted to do a manga loosely based on FFXI settings. However I'm not very good at writing in English, to maintain good production qualities, I'm looking for an experienced writer or editor to help me out with the project ;)

Anyways, a few things about this project:

1.Some of the concept/setting will be based on FFXI, but not everything.

2.It will be focusing on the concept of BLU/Immortals. One of the reason is because BLU is my 1st job to 75 in FFXI, and job I played the most, attached to the most. I often found the concept and background story of this job has plenty of room to develop an interesting story.

3.It will mainly focus on character development, relationship between characters, and human emotions, it won't be something like DBZ nor Bleach. So I'm looking for a writer good at writing about those aspect.

If you're interested in writing for manga stuff or work together for it, please send a PM and tell me about yourself and writing experience =D

Anyways, some link to some FFXI character concept I've done long time ago.....I probably not gonna use them though and will do new ones.

Colored BLU

RDM...old drawing is old

Let me know if anyone is interested ;D