Stuck at 41
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-03-09 22:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Im pretty much stuck at Bone craft 41
im follow the ctwonwoddy guide but the next 2 recipes are never on ah and cant be bought for pc at a reasonable price.

the 3rd recipie in line are scorpions arrow heads at 53 but thats a big jump.

any advice on how i best skillup from this point ?
 Odin.Graywind
Server: Odin
user: graywind
By Odin.Graywind 2012-03-09 22:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

From just seeking around, a possible option would be do horn arrow heads until 43, which will be a wind crystal, Bone Chip x1, and Ram horn x1. Following that, make a Horn until 47 which will be a wind crystal, a ram horn x 1, and a beetle jaw x 1. Then you should be able to jump to the scorpion arrows.

Be aware I am not a bonecrafter and I am not looking at it to making a profit, just the skill levels.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-03-11 07:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

TY that at least helped a bit.

ramhorn is still also not that easy to get a lot of but at least some are on ah.
By Xavierr 2012-03-11 07:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

abyssea latheine rams, drops tons of horns constantly.
[+]
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-03-11 23:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Like Xavier said, Abyssea-La Theine for Ram Horns @ 41-47. Might want to leave some space for your inventory though, you'll end up throwing out a lot of Ram Skin. Or use it, if your Leather's high enough.

For 47-60, Scorpions in the second map of Crawler's Nest will give you all you need for Claws and Shells.

Optionally, you could farm the Blazer Beetle camp for Jaws to make Beetle Knives (assuming you get some Oak Lumber first), if you need to bring your skill up a bit for Scorpion Rings after capping on Arrowheads.