I Want/Need An Ls!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » I Want/Need an Ls!
I Want/Need an Ls!
 Ragnarok.Bloodkitten
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Redx13
By Ragnarok.Bloodkitten 2012-03-05 03:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I Need an Event Ls that dose SOMETHING, not like on a daily basis, but like may be a 2~3 day break in-between. I would like an Abby Ls that would help me finish up my kannagi,something small like 8~18 members. I will take any end-Game event type of LS.

Jobs
WAR / Mnk / Thf / Bst / Sam / Nin / Blu / 95+
I know how to play all my jobs well. They all have most if not all +1/+2. Sam has 85 empy. and every thing except for guarding is well skilled. so help me out, lol, been playing for 2 years and have only been in one good ls, the rest were full of greedy people who only did things for them-self's and gave every one the scraps... if that's your LS i'm not interested. anyways if you would like for me to join send me a message hear or in game, im on like all day everyday... so yea looking forward to a good ls...
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
Server: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2012-03-05 03:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

a LS***

guh.
 Ragnarok.Bloodkitten
user: Redx13
By Ragnarok.Bloodkitten 2012-03-05 03:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

EAD, geez. everyone makes a habit of pointing out mistakes these days. no one can just leave it alone.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-03-05 03:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xenhas said: »
a LS***

guh.

actually, "an" would be acceptable since L has a vowel sound, but being a douche is probably more acceptable. right?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jesi
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jesi
By Lakshmi.Jesi 2012-03-05 04:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xenhas said: »
a LS***

guh.

Wrong.

Using a or an before an abbreviation

There are two schools of thought on this subject: "vocalisation of the abbreviation" and "vocalisation of the first word".

Abbreviation verbalised

By this rule, if the abbreviation starts with a vowel-sounding letter, the article used is "an"; if it starts with a consonant-sounding letter, it takes an "a". This would give "an NHS hospital" and "a BBC documentary".

vowel-sounding letters (take "an"):A E F H I L M N O R S X

consonant-sounding letters (take "a"):B C D G J K P Q T U V W Y Z

Note: H is pronounced "aitch"!
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-03-05 11:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Linkshells seem to be sort of dying out. My ls has been an event ls since 2005, just recently quit and decided to be social only. And other shells seem to be getting smaller and smaller. Sucks. :-( I really hope you can find one that's a perfect match to you though! It's always more fun if you have someone to talk to and do stuff with. ^^ Good luck Bloodkitten.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [684 days between previous and next post]
By Wordspoken 2014-01-18 16:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

"Holy necrobump, Batman!"
 Asura.Yunamae
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunamae 2014-01-18 17:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

lol word :P
 Ragnarok.Nissa
user: Nissa911
By Ragnarok.Nissa 2014-01-18 17:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in same posistion Bloodkitten ; ;
My last LS left when 14 came out, now they don't plan on even coming back to 11 :<

I found a decent LS, but all we ever do is new content...I miss doing Odin2,Limbus2,Salvage2,Legion,Dynamis,Einherjar,VW, and all the old end game content.

Don't get me wrong I would really love help on Delve clears(since I have none), and AA fights, but there's still some nice old end game stuff.

I'm too shy to speak up in-game and i think that's my problem, too scared of getting negative comments i guess...I'm on everyday, all day.(CST) ANYTIME lol

Looking for Event/Social LS Help me out! :3 please
I have WHM / THF / DRG(capped skills,needs better gear)
(this is my 1st time I've ever posted on a forum o.o)
By Pantafernando 2014-01-18 18:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nissa said: »
My last LS left when 14 came out, now they don't plan on even coming back to 11 :<

I found a decent LS, but all we ever do is new content...I miss doing Odin2,Limbus2,Salvage2,Legion,Dynamis,Einherjar,VW, and all the old end game content.

Don't get me wrong I would really love help on Delve clears(since I have none), and AA fights, but there's still some nice old end game stuff.

I'm too shy to speak up in-game and i think that's my problem, too scared of getting negative comments i guess...I'm on everyday, all day.(CST) ANYTIME lol

First time posting...
Was it good for you?
/cheers
 Ragnarok.Nissa
user: Nissa911
By Ragnarok.Nissa 2014-01-18 18:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It felt AWESOME! \o/ lol i dunno :P
By Pantafernando 2014-01-18 19:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It felt AWESOME! \o/ lol i dunno :P

First time we never forget... I guess?
Just dont turn out like josiahfk and all be good.

Good luck on your search.
In asura there are good socials ls, events ls that ive seem so far or are pretty stablished, with solid core but very restrict or mostly closed to recruitment, or easy to get but with lots of people still learning, so lots of losses. Need to have patience to get what you want.

Old content you will see mostly are soloable, and people really dont care in forming a party for those, but good luck again.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-01-19 09:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Send me a /tell if you see me :)