Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 684 685 686 ... 831 832 833
 Sylph.Ticktick
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: mofat
By Sylph.Ticktick 2021-01-06 01:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Khajit said: »
How does one make a (skeleton of living) key macro that turns off invisibility? Preferably only when I'm actually using the key since i like to tab around with <stnpc> with invis up to search for mobs.

if using the 'cancel' addon I think this should work

/target <stnpc>
/console cancel invisible
/item 'skeleton key' <t> <wait 1>
 Shiva.Berzerk
Server: Shiva
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2021-01-06 14:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else experience cutscene limbo turning in vagary KI in Leafallia? For some reason I randomly have an issue where after selecting the Materials option the menu disappears and I'm stuck looking at the 2 floating skulls. Never seen it end the only way I'm able to get around it is to reboot. No variation in plugins across characters so not sure why some may have issues but others don't.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-01-06 15:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Berzerk said: »
Anyone else experience cutscene limbo turning in vagary KI in Leafallia? For some reason I randomly have an issue where after selecting the Materials option the menu disappears and I'm stuck looking at the 2 floating skulls. Never seen it end the only way I'm able to get around it is to reboot. No variation in plugins across characters so not sure why some may have issues but others don't.
I think it just happens randomly. The only addon/plugin I have for Windower is TParty, yet I've had 3 different scenes freeze up on me over the past few months.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-07 15:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sup

Anyone knows till when Chacharoon gonna be giving silver vouchers and keys?

Thanks in advance
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-07 15:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

According to SE, it ended this morning.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-07 15:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, i couldnt buy the bags but i managed to get the voucher and key by trading 5k and 10k to it.

If it will still be going on till 13th... damn this gonna be boring
 Sylph.Kawar
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-01-09 20:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

can someone tell me how i can go about working to get the 119 noble tunic?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-09 20:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Just get 500 jp and buy it/make it
By Morihei 2021-01-10 09:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Question! Ankusa Axe doesn't give the pet any stats except in Dyna, right? Or is it just the master acc that's affected, and the pet still gets all of those?
 Sylph.Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-01-10 10:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kawar said: »
 Sylph.Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-01-10 10:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Just get 500 jp and buy it/make it
also sorry was not sure you were talking to me with that.

please explain
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-10 10:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know how I can explain it more than I have.

What exactly is your question? How do I get one? Or how can I wear one? What is it called? How do I earn the points to wear it?

You can simply buy it. If you want to wear it, you must acquire the Su3 (500 job points). Pinga tunic. Heal CP party/buy.
 Odin.Creaucent
Server: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-01-10 10:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

If its for WHM its not really needed as there is better fast cast and healing bodies but you need Alchemy at 115-120, clothcraft sub and the phase 3 crafting shield to be even able to craft it. It would be cheaper to just buy it for the AH if you are going from 0 progress on crafts. You also need SU3 to wear it which requires 500 JP.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-10 21:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I should know this, but I've forgotten

When you do VW can your KI evolve if you kill with zero white?

Aka; can I just kill everything and upgrade

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-01-11 00:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, and iirc you dont even need to have the voidstone, if someone else start the fight
By Pantafernando 2021-01-11 11:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

In case none is aware, the dumb HTMB monthly quest requires you to be alive at the end plus to be in exp range. If both conditions are satisfied, then you wont complete it.
[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-01-11 12:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I should know this, but I've forgotten

When you do VW can your KI evolve if you kill with zero white?

Aka; can I just kill everything and upgrade
Getting White Proc isn't necessary. Only thing that matters for evolving Voidwatch KI's is the kill.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-01-11 12:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
In case none is aware, the dumb HTMB monthly quest requires you to be alive at the end plus to be in exp range. If both conditions are satisfied, then you wont complete it.
This happened to me recently on my mule where I was ganked by AAMR with random ls members and I didn't receive credit because I was on the ground when it died.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-11 12:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not really sure if I should bother doing the vw clears without white. It makes sense to not as the goal may include atmacite... But damn is it hard to nail a proc with trust solo.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-11 13:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Best just to wait the VW campaign, then you can always have white 100%.

Otherwise, you will take like 4x more time.

Do notice though, the KIs generally are the same within same tier so you just need to proc once per tier, the others you can just go to kill.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-11 14:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I mean it's why I've put it off this far on the quest to rank 3 but I'm running out of ***to try lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-11 14:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Only thing the VW campaign doesn't help with is the Providence zone bosses, including the KI drop rates there.

I found that out while trying to get my Dusky periapt of exploration for Voidstones.
[+]
By LightningHelix 2021-01-13 20:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone run Dyna-D today? I got a Beastmen's Medal and a Legshard from individual drops, but the campaign page only says Statue Crusher Campaign, and not the "PLUS!" version. Did they accidentally turn on the good one?
[+]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2021-01-13 20:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

LightningHelix said: »
Anyone run Dyna-D today? I got a Beastmen's Medal and a Legshard from individual drops, but the campaign page only says Statue Crusher Campaign, and not the "PLUS!" version. Did they accidentally turn on the good one?

Probably a slight translation error. one of my party memebers got a few kindred medals while doing bastok. Honestly I was surprised by this too, but not surprised SE makes that "tiny" mistake :p
[+]
By LightningHelix 2021-01-13 20:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Given that the last campaign mistake I remember was "you get double Omen lights instead of more cards", I'm just amazed it's in our favor. Had to check to make sure I hadn't gone insane!
By Manque 2021-01-13 20:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Checked the Japanese site, it's marked as 'HQ'.

デュナミス~ダイバージェンス~石像ウマウマキャンペーン-HQ

デュナミス~ダイバージェンス~において、各種石像を討伐した際に追加で報酬が得られ、稀にグレードの高いものが出現します。

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11/detail/18304/detail.html

Translation: You can get additional rewards in dynamis divergence when defeating statues, with a chance of high-quality items dropping.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2021-01-14 03:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

LightningHelix said: »

Yup, was definitely the PLUS version. Nice to see a mistake in our favor. Our group got lots of PLUS personal drops today - shards, medals, voids. Wish we would have known going in, some people would have probably come on different jobs and we would have filled 18/18 slots with mules (had 15).

Quote:
Announcing the I Dream of Nomad Mog Bonanza 2021 Winning Numbers

In other news... for those who want to see the Bonanza numbers without logging in, here they are:

Rank 1: 397 (all three digits)
Rank 2: 79 (last 2 digits)
Rank 1: 1 (last digit)

And give me some advice please! I got lucky and have a rank 2 prize on a same account mule. Not really interested in making an RMEA on that mule. So what do I get?!?!?

1) Can anyone confirm for sure that Cat's Eye is not same account sendable? Pretty sure it's not, but I seem to recall some past instances of incorrect info on Bonanza items re: "CanSendPOL" (like, some past R/E costume items)

2) Omen body seems like the right call. I have a Nisroch Jerkin already and don't play mage jobs on my main on this account, so it's between Ashera, Dagon, and Udug.

• Leaning toward Dagon for SAM DRK especially, and to a lesser extent WAR DRG (which I just don't play as much, but eh... may get a Trishula some time soon-ish and do more DRG too).

• I'd certainly find uses for Ashera, particularly on RUN with R15 Epeo. I use all of the other jobs on it except BRD, but I already have Malignance for a similar mix of STP/Acc/DT (and better DT/Meva and PDL+). Just feels like I may get more out of Dagon. And of course, if I realllly wanted to solo farm Omen bosses for bodies, Gin's easier than the rest.

• I do love my PUP, but using this prize on Udug for what would basically be just a BiS piece of automaton nuking gear seems kind of silly.

[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-01-14 03:36:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ashera Harness is BiS for ddBRD (lol), it's pretty nice (BiS?) for RUN in hybrid or DD sets, and it's overall a very nice option for most other jobs who can equip it.
Granted most of those jobs received Malignance Body so... yeah.

Can't comment on Dagon.
Udug is... isn't it BiS for PUP nuking? But Nuking on PUP kinda sucks in general so it's up to you.

Has to be said Udug Jacket, if you really want it, usually gets sold for cheap, at least on Asura, is it like 20+m?

Stuff like Ashera Harness goes for 200+ m
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-01-14 03:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shamash imo is the best option (i know you said you dont play mages, but...)

Everyone played BLU at some point in life. If they didnt, they should, for cleaving purposes, etc.
First Page 2 3 ... 684 685 686 ... 831 832 833