Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 410 411 412 ... 850 851 852
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-12-21 20:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Luminohelix said: »
I am having the same problem with my CHARACTERS I can't seem to log in 3rd because it keeps me on the "loading" screen. Anyone else having this issue?
I wasn't until now. I figure it's a server thing.
By Luminohelix 2015-12-21 20:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Luminohelix said: »
I am having the same problem with my CHARACTERS I can't seem to log in 3rd because it keeps me on the "loading" screen. Anyone else having this issue?
I wasn't until now. I figure it's a server thing.
:( I had plans! I even tried logging on with Vanilla POL but same thing.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-12-21 20:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's specific zones or something, because I can get in just fine as my mule. I went to Paborough Mines and now I am trapped there, probably forever.
By Luminohelix 2015-12-21 20:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I was able to login with my same 2 characters they are all in the same zone. My third though, it won't let me log in so I am confused.
 Ragnarok.Wheeldog
Server: Ragnarok
user: Wheeldog
By Ragnarok.Wheeldog 2015-12-21 20:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I can log into all my mules except my main and one other. Main is in garden and the mule that can't log in is in west A mog house. I tried to move a mule from Bastok Mog house into garden and it crashed and can't be logged into now.
 Phoenix.Tigertail
Server: Phoenix
user: Tigertail
By Phoenix.Tigertail 2015-12-21 20:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

OH thank goodness its not just me! I have 3 mules that need logging in lol. Hopefully they can get logged in. I think they are all in the garden.
By Colossusx 2015-12-21 21:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

are there any plans to fix this?
 Phoenix.Tigertail
By Phoenix.Tigertail 2015-12-21 21:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Still happening for me...
By Cherylinn 2015-12-21 21:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I was zoning from Sandy to Ronfaure_S, screen went to "downloading data" for 5 minutes before game crashed. Tried it 6 times, no go. Mules are just fine. Called a GM who told me I was his friend but that he couldn't help me. Suggested that I post on the official forums to see if anyone else has my problem.

Grrr.
 Phoenix.Tigertail
By Phoenix.Tigertail 2015-12-21 22:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming maintenance any minute im sure!!
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-12-21 22:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Colossusx said: »
are there any plans to fix this?
I'm planning on fixing it myself!
By Colossusx 2015-12-22 00:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Tigertail said: »
Incoming maintenance any minute im sure!!
any1 still having this problem?
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-12-22 04:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Try asking the GM to move your character to another location, sometimes it fixes it.
By Cherylinn 2015-12-22 06:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's fixed for me this morning. :)

Edit: And all of my macros are gone!

:/
By FaeQueenCory 2015-12-22 07:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

If you backed them up, can just reload them from either the server or one of your three local slots.

If not....
My condolences.
 leo
By leo 2015-12-22 08:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherylinn said: »
I was zoning from Sandy to Ronfaure_S, screen went to "downloading data" for 5 minutes before game crashed. Tried it 6 times, no go. Mules are just fine. Called a GM who told me I was his friend but that he couldn't help me. Suggested that I post on the official forums to see if anyone else has my problem.

Grrr.

Every single time that happened to me it was my router. I usually reboot it. I leave it a couple minutes disconnected to make sure I get a different IP from the ISP when it comes up.
By Cherylinn 2015-12-22 08:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah...back them up...something something...

Thank you for your sympathy.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-12-23 14:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fastest way to level up a lv 1 mule? Dunno if it'd be faster to go to some high level area and PL or if exp for low levels is high enough to be better to just have him solo instead.

Nevermind. Got him to 99 in under an hour just BLU cleaving in Escha.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-12-24 01:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Fastest way to level up a lv 1 mule? Dunno if it'd be faster to go to some high level area and PL or if exp for low levels is high enough to be better to just have him solo instead.

Limit breaks included? I imagine it would take much longer with all the running around and collecting key items, seals, paper to beat maat, runing back and forth to maat/moogle every 5 levels past 50 etc...
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-12-24 03:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »

Limit breaks included? I imagine it would take much longer with all the running around and collecting key items, seals, paper to beat maat, runing back and forth to maat/moogle every 5 levels past 50 etc...
None of the limit breaks are particularly difficult though, especially with an ilvl character to drag you along.

As for Maat, could be a challenge for a burned up job but if it's WHM you do just have to cure yourself to victory, if you have herald's gaiters you can probably just kite your way to victory on WHM.

Hell the only challenge with WHM Maat would be your healing skill being too low and being constantly interrupted.
 Sylph.Pabu
user: Pabuchu
By Sylph.Pabu 2015-12-24 10:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I got two monsters that wont evolve, ones a baby eft that has been 3 stars for a week now and wont grow up to a regular one. I also have an Urganite that is 3 stars for 4 days now and squirms everyday I feed him his evo food but never evolves, what am I doing wrong?
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-12-24 11:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Pabu said: »
I got two monsters that wont evolve, ones a baby eft that has been 3 stars for a week now and wont grow up to a regular one. I also have an Urganite that is 3 stars for 4 days now and squirms everyday I feed him his evo food but never evolves, what am I doing wrong?
For the eft, it'll just take a little more time. Going from 3 stars to the next stage takes longer than previous star upgrades.

For the uragnite, make sure to set it to "Living in the moment", or else it might grow into the regular uragnite adult. Keep feeding the three-eyed fish, you're just having bad luck right now.
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-12-24 11:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't a fresh character. Just a level one job. Would take longer than an hour just going through the quests to get him Escha access, probably. Lol.
 Fenrir.Divinian
Server: Fenrir
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2015-12-24 11:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't a fresh character. Just a level one job. Would take longer than an hour just going through the quests to get him Escha access, probably. Lol.

What did you cleave on by chance?
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-12-24 11:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phuabos and Aerns. Keep in mind there's also an EXP campaign going on right now as well.
 Fenrir.Divinian
Server: Fenrir
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2015-12-24 12:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, thanks!
 Sylph.Pabu
user: Pabuchu
By Sylph.Pabu 2015-12-24 14:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Sylph.Pabu said: »
For the eft, it'll just take a little more time. Going from 3 stars to the next stage takes longer than previous star upgrades.

For the uragnite, make sure to set it to "Living in the moment", or else it might grow into the regular uragnite adult. Keep feeding the three-eyed fish, you're just having bad luck right now.

Oh ok I think I get it now, basically I just need to calm down, thanks for the advice about preventing him turning into a regular adult uragnite, definitely don't want that.
 Phoenix.Trinironnie
By Phoenix.Trinironnie 2015-12-27 09:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

What's a good setup / location for Reisenjma CP party burn. Either BST or BLU burning PLD training mobs.
 Bismarck.Siggymund
Premium
Server: Bismarck
user: Sigmund
By Bismarck.Siggymund 2015-12-27 11:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I completed the following quest to acquire a voreal. The completed quest and it is in my log. Now what is required to purchase the vorseal or is it just a latent / automatic? I can not purchase any more at the moment from the NPC's in Escha. I am at 1/1, I removed and repurchased the seal to see if it was glitched. No change. Any answer or help get to me pointed where I can read up this in would very helpful. Thank you.

From BGWiki: Additional Vorseals[edit]
Certain vorseals are able to be unlocked through a variety of methods outside of Rhapsodies of Vana'diel Areas. Listed below are all the currently known vorseals available this way.

Completion of the quest: Fisherman's Heart_Accuracy/Evasion
First Page 2 3 ... 410 411 412 ... 850 851 852