Things You Want But Will More Then Likely Never Ever Ever Happen In Game

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » things you want but will more then likely never ever ever happen in game
things you want but will more then likely never ever ever happen in game
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 04:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
You were never promised avatars

You never promised a cordial date to a rave. Just a meet up at Hooker village parts of it.

wtf are you coming on to me?
 Carbuncle.Skyshadow
Server: Carbuncle
user: Skyshadow
By Carbuncle.Skyshadow 2009-05-21 04:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyzul 101-200 yes prz. Add some King Vinegarroon action in there somewhere!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 04:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Skyshadow said:
Nyzul 101-200 yes prz. Add some King Vinegarroon action in there somewhere!

Funny story you can chose to go up after floor 100...
 Carbuncle.Skyshadow
By Carbuncle.Skyshadow 2009-05-21 05:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Only takes you back to floor 1 =(
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 05:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

True but it was funny to see everyone /panic when i did that
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 05:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

OH yeah this is really irking me now. A way to communicate with people from other servers without having to go thru the friends menu. Maybe some text command that lets you send like they have for tells or better yet just be able to send tells to people on other servers. Its annoying as hell trying to carry on a conversation in message under the best of circumstance doing it while idk craft or especially say fishing is annoy as hell I actually have to take a break just to talk to someone and take a rather decent break from talking just to fish argh.
 Seraph.Mythe
Server: Seraph
user: Mythe11
By Seraph.Mythe 2009-05-21 06:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

1) Land kings to have 2x current HP, at least.

2) Jorm/Hydra to not be useless.

I didn't read any of this and I'm super bored and I doubt anyone cares :<

hi, it's 4am hihihihihihzz
 Asura.Zekky
Server: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-21 06:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Mythe said:
2) Jorm/Hydra to not be useless.

^
 Valefor.Anodrac
Server: Valefor
user: Anodrac
By Valefor.Anodrac 2009-05-21 06:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

What I'd really like to see is REAL PvP anywhere!

Imagine! Two Linkshell's or more at a camp for HNM and one says, "You guyz are too LOL but you got 1337 BOTS", other LS says "No we don't! Our 98 1/2 members are all 1337 skilled players!". First LS says "Bring IT!". Other LS says "Oh, it's already been broughten! LOLZ DIE!".

Next thing you know everyone in zone gets into it and last man standing gets eaten by the HNM! No more bot claims or boredom of camping for hours!

But seriously, I'd like to kick some other LS's collective *** (*cough* *cough* BIGFATYELLOWBIRDNOWONVALEFOR *cough* *cough*) in a situation that actually means something or that could turn a camp in your favor.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-21 07:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Thread said:

Finding someone that'll marry me in game just for lighthearted fun. Things should never be too serious in game.

Kinda funny that Artem looks something like Zachary Quinto irl.

Dasva said:
You were never promised avatars

A while back, SE said they were implementing new Avatar*s* which made people cream, so most people remember it. This was said AFTER Diabolos was put in.
 Hades.Jacinda
Server: Hades
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-05-21 07:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Better character animations during weaponskills. The mythics would have been a great opportunity to put a little flash into the moves. Drakesbane and Insurgency look nice, but everyone else's motions just seem pretty blah.

EDIT:

Eternaltriumph said:
A while back, SE said they were implementing new Avatar*s* which made people cream, so most people remember it. This was said AFTER Diabolos was put in.

...and Ixion {Yes, please}
 Fairy.Filielle
Server: Fairy
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 07:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Anodrac said:

Imagine! Two Linkshell's or more at a camp for HNM and one says, "You guyz are too LOL but you got 1337 BOTS", other LS says "No we don't! Our 98 1/2 members are all 1337 skilled players!". First LS says "Bring IT!". Other LS says "Oh, it's already been broughten! LOLZ DIE!".

Next thing you know everyone in zone gets into it and last man standing gets eaten by the HNM! No more bot claims or boredom of camping for hours!

But seriously, I'd like to kick some other LS's collective *** (*cough* *cough* BIGFATYELLOWBIRDNOWONVALEFOR *cough* *cough*) in a situation that actually means something or that could turn a camp in your favor.

I never did Ballista. I did the usual Brenner or two, then the whole Hellshounds Linkshell just blabbed + nabbed it out. Ninja 40 > Pld/nin x2; Tarutaru Ninja with Expensive gear; WAR/NIN; THF/NIN; DRK/THF; MNK/RDM.

/waves to Fairy, "Deathjester" &, "Kanjiro"; Dragonhunter is still next to me in-real life :3

Just as Celene spoke at ffxi fest 2008; Ballista Royale (again);

So I second that option for Ballista Royale.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-21 07:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Anodrac said:

I never did Ballista. I did the usual Brenner or two, then the whole Hellshounds Linkshell just blabbed + nabbed it out. Ninja 40 > Pld/nin x2; Tarutaru Ninja with Expensive gear; WAR/NIN; THF/NIN; DRK/THF; MNK/RDM.

/waves to Fairy, "Deathjester" &, "Kanjiro"; Dragonhunter is still next to me in-real life :3

Just as Celene spoke at ffxi fest 2008; Ballista Royale (again);

So I second that option for Ballista Royale.

A) lolpvp

B) Holy ***, Filielle said something that had nothing to do with "Fire Kingdoms" or "End of the world" ***. She actually posted something useful, and opinionated.

Somebody hacked into her account?
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-21 14:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't mind some actual PvP in the game too. =\

Some 1 on 1 with someone just for the hell of it. Even have level sync PvP so that if you're a lvl 75 person and you want to battle it on with a lvl 60, you'd sync down to his level any time, anywhere. Something like that has always interested me. I have never liked the idea of having to pay Ballista points to PvP when all I want to do is a quick 5 minute fight.
 Remora.Dubont
Server: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-05-21 14:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally hate PvP...its one of the things that turned me off to a lot of MMOs. Especially WoW...be sitting there...grinding..minding ur own business..level 14...then some level 70 douche with top of the line gear strolls along and ganks ur ***...then camps ur body so that everytime u revive he can do it again =D
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 14:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Zekky said:

Some 1 on 1 with someone just for the hell of it. Even have level sync PvP so that if you're a lvl 75 person and you want to battle it on with a lvl 60, you'd sync down to his level any time, anywhere. Something like that has always interested me. I have never liked the idea of having to pay Ballista points to PvP when all I want to do is a quick 5 minute fight.

Ya, I would love to see this as well. A duel feature would be awesome, if anything just to pass the time waiting for boats and ***. I wanna beat the hell out of my friends!!
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-21 14:30:12
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Zekky said:

As a samurai I do need to use my 2hr once in a while you know =o like kicking someones *** xD

But I would love to have some 1v1 PvP or even a 6v6 PvP

Interesting right O.O

anywhere anytime
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-21 14:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Dubont said:
I personally hate PvP...its one of the things that turned me off to a lot of MMOs. Especially WoW...be sitting there...grinding..minding ur own business..level 14...then some level 70 douche with top of the line gear strolls along and ganks ur ***...then camps ur body so that everytime u revive he can do it again =D

That isn't exactly PvP... That's just a broken system. If we would have PvP, you'd have to accept it. And there would be an option to level sync as well. That's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about open fighting system. That would be horrible. All the big HNMLS would abuse this system then if they were the *** types and just ruin people. Hell, can you imagine HNM camps? People would be more interested in PvPing and staying alive than Fafnir who just popped. XD
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 14:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, open combat like in WoW, {No thanks}.

People that think ganking someone is fun are prolly huge douche's IRL.
 Remora.Dubont
Server: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-05-21 14:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Zekky said:
Dubont said:

That isn't exactly PvP... That's just a broken system. If we would have PvP, you'd have to accept it. And there would be an option to level sync as well. That's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about open fighting system. That would be horrible. All the big HNMLS would abuse this system then if they were the *** types and just ruin people. Hell, can you imagine HNM camps? People would be more interested in PvPing and staying alive than Fafnir who just popped. XD

have faffy beating on you and about 10 other lv 75 sams....actually..that would be hilarious OPEN FIGHTING FOR ALL! j/k

EDIT: but..I still hate PvP because even with the system that we DO have, people base theirs and others' "skill" off of that. "I r RDM! i pwnz teh blu in brenner! I pwnz all bluz!! I rulez!" -.- i hate that crap. Seriously just because some *** beat a cor in brenner he thinks all cor are LOL. -.- down with PvP imo
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-21 14:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I want...someone to accidentally buy a stack of bolts from me for 20mil instead of 2k
 Carbuncle.Skyshadow
By Carbuncle.Skyshadow 2009-05-21 14:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooo about PvP, they should take away the 30 40 50 caps and just rotate 60 and uncapped for ballista, cuz thats the only ones people do. Also should give you alot more exp, maybe around 10k or so (yeah its high but 1 hour of running around killing people is like 1 hour of exp pt!) or just give you exp to the amount of stuff you do during a match, so leechers cant just afk during it and get exp at end.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 14:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Skyshadow said:
Ooo about PvP, they should take away the 30 40 50 caps and just rotate 60 and uncapped for ballista, cuz thats the only ones people do. Also should give you alot more exp, maybe around 10k or so (yeah its high but 1 hour of running around killing people is like 1 hour of exp pt!) or just give you exp to the amount of stuff you do during a match, so leechers cant just afk during it and get exp at end.

Personally, I don't give a crap about exp at all, I just wanna beat up my friends. ^^

Also, like was suggested a ways back by someone else (not trying to steal an idea, it was just an AWESOME idea), combat dummies in the cities. Something to go test different builds on, you can set their levels and resistances to whatever you want, and then wail on them to see how things work out without the random factor that beating on normal mobs is.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-21 14:50:21

Eternaltriumph said:
Artemicion said:
Thread said:

Finding someone that'll marry me in game just for lighthearted fun. Things should never be too serious in game.

I wish I looked this good lol. This is actually Chino Moreno, lead singer of the Deftones. I have yet to join the RL avvy revolution. But perhaps someday.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 14:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Eternaltriumph said:
Artemicion said:
Thread said:

I wish I looked this good lol. This is actually Chino Moreno, lead singer of the Deftones. I have yet to join the RL avvy revolution. But perhaps someday.

I was gonna ask...thought you looked A LOT like him lol
 Asura.Sharpe
user: Takezaki
By Asura.Sharpe 2009-05-21 15:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Tupsimati

Just because.
 Hades.Koud
Server: Hades
user: Koud
By Hades.Koud 2009-05-21 17:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Dmnone said:
Gaea said:
Dmnone said:
only two ppl posted things they'd wanna see >.> effen slackers

Go go post count. Good job at double posts and bumping your own thread every 45 seconds.

thank you chubby girl /wave

5'9" 133lbs

Yep. I sure am chubby. What bothers me about this compliment is that there's nothing wrong with girls that are. You are offending others when you call skinny girls fat. Can you douchebag more quietly?[/quote]

sorry i didnt even read the rest of the thread i just have to say. you look more like 4'8 250llbs
 Diabolos.Cassi
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-05-21 17:54:38

I've had people call me fat, haha. I get on scales (don't actually own any, was at friends house!)
115lbs, and I think....NAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-21 17:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Cassi said:
I've had people call me fat, haha. I get on scales (don't actually own any, was at friends house!)
115lbs, and I think....NAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow. You're so small. ._.;;
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-21 18:01:17

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I was gonna ask...thought you looked A LOT like him lol

Bleh, I look nothing like Chino. Wish I did though, I'm not too keen on how I look.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23