users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » CoP dyna zone boss pop items
CoP dyna zone boss pop items
 Sylph.Citrelautame
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2012-02-02 02:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

ok my friend and i have been trying to gain access to tav dyna lately, we did qufim w/ no issues on our 3man team using the items that weaken him...now we moved on to valk...we have killed the tree NM, and the goobue NM in that zone 10x over and farmed for full time in 5 differant runs and still havent seen his damn pop item. Am i missing something on him? unless the only mob to drop him is the fungar NM he for some reason was rather difficult and we only killed him once...we have TH6 base with us and usually stack it alil higher by the time of NM death, help me out please! im really getting frustrated not being able to get this pop item
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-02-02 02:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Only the EP monsters drop the boss pop items.
 Bismarck.Sylow
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-02-02 02:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

pop item drops from EP nightmare mobs. the "NMs" like fairy ring drop enfeebling items.
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
Server: Ragnarok
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2012-02-02 02:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't it usually a bijou of something? Each zone has them. Just look on some Dyna maps where u can spawn the main NM of that zone. In Valkurm, I just get all TEs, while farming, usually a bijou or 2 or 3 drop while farming.

Once you got one, You're solid.

Also.. BTW FYI alert.. if you want t pop multiple times, meaning having multiple NM boss pops, the rare/ex can be muled to other chars, in case u fail the first go. ( in case you forgot)
 Sylph.Citrelautame
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2012-02-02 02:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

omg....im a flipping idiot we werent fighting nightmare mobs...wow i feel so stupid hahah...thank you!!!
 Bahamut.Tokidoki
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Tokidoki 2012-02-02 03:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Any suggestion on which mob to fight to get pop item for Dynamis Bastok? I've been trying for a while to get but it never drops.
 Bahamut.Xiutaru
Server: Bahamut
user: etherue
By Bahamut.Xiutaru 2012-02-02 11:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Tokidoki said: »
Any suggestion on which mob to fight to get pop item for Dynamis Bastok? I've been trying for a while to get but it never drops.

The NMs drop them:
Gi'Pha Manameister (stairs at I-6)
Gu'Nhi Noondozer (Chocobo stables)
Ko'Dho Cannonball (J-7 upstairs)
Ze'Vho Fallsplitter (behind AH)

All are easy to kill, but avoid Noondozer if you don't want to chance Astral Flow.