Make Up?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Make up?
Make up?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-30 08:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
Celene said:
Men with smooth face {Can I have it?}

When my fiance doesn't shave, it drives me batty. Can't kiss him because it gives me a rash on my upper lip. >.>

That's only a problem when I have a girlfriend ^^b

Edit: #2 knows what I'm talking about!

Savannah said:
LoL for me it depends on the guy, some guyz dont look good all clean face >.>

I can't decide if I'm one of these guys or not..

Let me see and I'll tell you. :P XD
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 08:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

yea let us see! lol
 Odin.Gaea
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 08:52:16
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:
Nah just wax it :). I had a male friend try Nair on his face once cause he "didn't want to have to shave for awhile." Ah his screams were delicous.

I used to shave my chest back in the day, and my ex convinced me to give waxing a go. She did it for me as I have no *** clue how that ***works...it was the microwave kind (if that makes any difference lol)

Um, ya...never doing that ***again. *** that! Why would someone do that to themselves on purpose? And using it on your nether regions?!? That's *** nuts...

Actual wax? *down there?* Yeah that is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Sugar wax is pretty nice though. Downside is the hair has to be like a quarter inch long, but it doesn't bond to skin whereas regular wax will, and take skin with it. There are some newer, more expensive products that are supposedly not near as painful as the old ones that were out when this was more of a concern of mine, but I haven't done that in years.

Electric Epilators have dramatically improved in design, effectiveness, speed and comfort and after you get used to it. They are also pretty cheap these days, too. Being 5'9" I'm more legs than anything, so I try to make them look good. It's easier to run that little thing over them for 2 minutes, 3 times a month, than to slather on shaving cream and run a razor over them every couple of days.

Sometimes you can miss those super light colored hairs that can only be seen when the light catches them a certain way. You might only miss a couple of them but even a couple when you see them is gross. So, if I it's something like a swimsuit, I'll glide a razor over them just to make sure. For skirts, dresses, etc, I'll just use pantyhose and I don't even worry about it. I've been talking to my mom about getting my sister one for her 14th birthday. If she can get into using it early she'll have a much easier life dealing with this issue.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 08:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
Ugh I don't have a recent pic XD
Maybe later :P

awww~! party pooper >.> hehe
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-30 08:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
Sometimes you can miss those super light colored hairs that can only be seen when the light catches them a certain way.

Those hairs are the devil. :|
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 08:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

haha ok your off the hook for now :P

i've still got a friend i'm gunning for a pic from atm, so i will be patient for yours ^_^ hehe
 Kujata.Rosangela
Server: Kujata
user: Angel
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-30 09:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Gaea said:
Sometimes you can miss those super light colored hairs that can only be seen when the light catches them a certain way.

{Fact}
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-30 09:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:

i've still got a friend i'm gunning for a pic from atm, so i will be patient for yours ^_^ hehe

Wow really go after those male pics eh. Not that I don't want to see most decent looking girls. Just nice to see a girl do the same :)
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 09:08:43

Celene said:
Gaea said:

LOL. I'll usually wear hose with anything that shows my legs, but not an option in a bathing suit :P

I haven't ran a razor over my legs in, um, well how many months since last summer was, but they still look nice and my girlfriend always comments on how smooth they are so I have no complaints :)
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 09:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Savannah said:

Wow really go after those male pics eh. Not that I don't want to see most decent looking girls. Just nice to see a girl do the same :)

haha i like to know who i'm talking to :D
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-30 09:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
Gaea said:
Celene said:
Gaea said:

LOL. I'll usually wear hose with anything that shows my legs, but not an option in a bathing suit :P

I haven't ran a razor over my legs in, um, well how many months since last summer was, but they still look nice and my girlfriend always comments on how smooth they are so I have no complaints :)

I hear stories about how some girls "hibernate" in the winter. Once they can wear long pants they stop shaving their legs till the point its uncomfortably long, since no one can see it.

Crazy french.

Actually I knew alot of girls that do this. For some reason in Highschools girls tended to confide in me and I got to here about stuff like this. Oh and how skintimates pink was good for (dry) skin. Not sure if thats right been a few years.
 Kujata.Rosangela
Server: Kujata
user: Angel
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-30 09:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

There are some of my girl friends that don't even shave their legs because they never wear swimsuits/shorts/skirts...and they're hairy.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-30 09:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Your talking to me :) Well and lots of other peoples.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 09:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Your talking to me :) Well and lots of other peoples.

haha {true strike} now send me ur pictures! mwahahaha lolz

i'm all over seeing who plays this game...i think its interesting how i can talk to someone for so long and be completely wrong about what they look like haha
 Fairy.Filielle
Server: Fairy
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-04-30 09:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya'Know, this could easily be said & solved when a woman is born NATURALLY but with considered beauty detriments of their age. I came realize that i'm Vietnamese / Mandarin / German / Japanase; That just means i'm Asian, Not Native American. :3 It would be nice though, a woman that can grow pot; But that was already done in Lewis & Clark or whatever american tale of smoking bud.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-30 09:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lot's of girls let their hair go over winter, kinda gross if they're not single like my ex-flatmate, but to each their own *shrugs*

And since I'm a sucker for punishment:

Old photo, clean shaven:

User submitted image

Recent photo, and how I look most of the time now 'cause I'm too lazy to shave or do my hair since I only leave the house for school twice a week and work once a week:

User submitted image

For me clean shaven or a light growth is the better look, but meh. I could care less about my appearance atm.
[+]
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 09:21:28

Rowland said:
Gaea said:
Celene said:
Gaea said:

I hear stories about how some girls "hibernate" in the winter. Once they can wear long pants they stop shaving their legs till the point its uncomfortably long, since no one can see it.

Crazy french.

No, ALOT of women do this. It's not that they won't shave but they'll shave much less often. During the warmer days of the year when we can wear a lot of shorts, capri, and even bathing suits, we literally have to shave our legs every other day. In the winter, many women will go a week, I've heard of some going as much as two. Even *I* will be a little lazier at running an epilator over my legs sometimes, and that takes 2 minutes about every 8-10 days. Sometimes I'll go twice that but it's really hardly noticeable for me, then.

But it's not french girls its like... ALOT of girls. Especially ones who are either complacent and secure in their relationship or single and not hooking up. Teenagers are probably more self conscious about it, but eventually you start to care less and less because nobody can see your legs with all those clothes on anyway.

Any guys out there, if you want to do something pretty amazing for your girl, get her an epilator on her birthday or your anniversary this year. They can cost around 50-200 bucks but higher price doesn't always mean better. Read reviews and stuff. I think the last one I bought was $80 and it's the best one I've ever used. It's amazing and you'll see an awesome improvement in how soft and smooth her legs can be. No more cactus legs after 48 hours (especially if she's a brunette).

Oh and be a little sensitive about her getting into using one. Getting her a professional wax and spa treatment along with it is a nice touch because it's much easier to epilate after waxing. Honestly, I've never done it after shaving and having to start from scratch. That doesn't sound pleasant at all.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 09:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd have to say a little scruffy is best, i think it looks cute on you :P
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-30 09:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:

Ya, I know a lot of girls that do that, my ex's were all pretty much the same way, with one exception (but she was of the "spend an hour and a half getting ready every day, putting on makeup to go to the grocery store" type, was totally awesome when trying to get to a movie on time >.<).

I mean, they wouldn't let it go for month's literally, but yeah, I totally understand. As I can't work up the motivation to shave my face a lot of days, I can understand looking your legs and saying "eh, *** it" lol. Take advantage of the season and all that ^^
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 09:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

i always assume everyone is like..this sumo wrestler with a third eye until i see their pic >.> that way almost everyone is a ray of sunshine ^_^

hahaha j/k
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 09:24:13

Blazza said:

User submitted image

For me clean shaven or a light growth is the better look, but meh. I could care less about my appearance atm.

Honestly, this is the better picture.

EDIT: Though after reading your little personal insults, I guess I won't bother being nice. You look like a douche in both pictures.

I don't need to impress anyone. I'm not single and I look just fine, but thanks for being concerned.
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 09:25:46

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Rowland said:

Ya, I know a lot of girls that do that, my ex's were all pretty much the same way, with one exception (but she was of the "spend an hour and a half getting ready every day, putting on makeup to go to the grocery store" type, was totally awesome when trying to get to a movie on time >.<).

I mean, they wouldn't let it go for month's literally, but yeah, I totally understand. As I can't work up the motivation to shave my face a lot of days, I can understand looking your legs and saying "eh, *** it" lol. Take advantage of the season and all that ^^

Some high maintenance girls won't even check the mail at the end of the driveway without a full face of make up on. I've known plenty of crazy gals like this.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-30 09:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Pictures~

I like them both. The second one makes you look more down to earth and relaxed, though.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-30 09:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Blazza said:
Pictures~

I like them both. The second one makes you look more down to earth and relaxed, though.

Thanks, I dunno about down to earth, but I'm pretty *** good at relaxed :p
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 09:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Blazza said:
Pictures~

Said quite well, Agreed :)
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-30 09:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
Blazza said:

pic #2

Honestly, this is the better picture.

EDIT: Though after reading your little personal insults, I guess I won't bother being nice. You look like a douche in both pictures.

I don't need to impress anyone. I'm not single and I look just fine, but thanks for being concerned.

Thank god! I was never concerned about people calling me ugly, but until I noticed that edit I was really scared that Gaea found me attractive.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31