DRG relic+2 stats
 Gilgamesh.Dsf
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Dsf1
By Gilgamesh.Dsf 2011-11-29 06:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Nothing you said was really all that logical.

Slow ppl will always be slow :(. Fact of life
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-11-29 06:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Chill.
 Shiva.Zidian
Server: Shiva
user: Zidian
By Shiva.Zidian 2011-12-03 10:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So now Honam feet are obsolete as breath macros?
 Ragnarok.Amador
Server: Ragnarok
user: Amador
By Ragnarok.Amador 2011-12-03 11:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes.

AF2+2 will more than likely give somewhere around 130-150 HP to your Wyvern, effectively killing off Homam Gambieras(FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Depending on if they make Relic+3, they may also beat out anything Homam Gambieras may offer in the future, assuming Homam Gambieras +1 or +2 aren't something crazy like +200-250 Wyvern HP in which case they would in fact destroy Relic+2-3.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-12-03 11:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does everybody keep assuming they will make AF2+3? Where in any dev post have they even hinted at +3? All I've ever seen is +2 notes. Link me please, if you'd be so kind.
 Ragnarok.Krystyl
user: Krystal
By Ragnarok.Krystyl 2011-12-03 11:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

AF3 will probably go +3 before the Relic, would it not? And there doesn't seem to be a sign of that.
 Ragnarok.Amador
user: Amador
By Ragnarok.Amador 2011-12-03 11:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It could possibly be just speculation, I myself have heard of +3 as well due to the recent Nyzul Equipment being +5. It just seems like they want to go in that direction for the time being, not to mention that the +2 equipment looks rather incomplete.

As for AF3+3 that's something that more than likely will not happen. At least not this year or 2012, unless they some how decide to release perhaps a real expansion then that involves Abyssea again? Other than that, doubt that they'd revisit Abyssea so quickly.
 Ragnarok.Krystyl
user: Krystal
By Ragnarok.Krystyl 2011-12-03 11:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

That Relic+2 does seem a bit incomplete, while the perks are unrivaled, the stats to consider it for common use are beaten by many pieces of armor.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-12-03 12:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Why does everybody keep assuming they will make AF2+3? Where in any dev post have they even hinted at +3? All I've ever seen is +2 notes. Link me please, if you'd be so kind.

I would assume because of this. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/16979-dev1041-Relic-Armor-Upgrades

Quote:
[dev1041] Relic Armor Upgrades

*The following content is still in development. Specific details may differ from the release version.

Relic Armor will be upgradable via Trial of the Magians.

Two upgrade stages will be available, each offering the following augmented attributes:
Stage 1: Item-related augments
Stage 2: Merit point-related augments
*Relic and Relic +1 Armor will result in the same items after upgrading. Owners of Relic +1 Armor will be rewarded with less demanding conditions for the first upgrade stage.

Upgraded armor pieces will have a higher level requirement than their base forms.

Armor pieces upgraded to Stage 2 will be storable with the Moogle Porter service.

-----
If you wish to discuss or submit feedback on this topic, please use the [dev1041] tag.

Stage one being the current relic+2 pieces. Stage two would be relic +3. Although I suppose they could just add augments to the +2.

But I think Stage two being Relic +3 is the more common interpretation.
 Gilgamesh.Meldity
user: Meldity
By Gilgamesh.Meldity 2011-12-16 16:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone see if the +2 armet is any different? i found it odd that OP's post had armet saying 'enhances 2' but the actual item in ffxiah doesnt say that o_O
 Gilgamesh.Meldity
user: Meldity
By Gilgamesh.Meldity 2011-12-21 14:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh uh I just noticed you can further augment the +2's relic gears. I don't know why I didn't see this earlier? But I'll post here their further augments:

Wyrm Finger Gauntlets +2 Trial 4954: 20,000 XP in Dynamis - Jeuno or Dynamis - Qufim with item equipped. Adds "Enhances 'Angon' effect"

Wyrm Greaves +2 Trial 4954: 20,000 XP in Dynamis - Buburimu with item equipped. Adds "Enhances 'Empathy' effect"

Wyrm Armet +2 Trial 4954: 20,000 XP in Dynamis - Xarcabard or Dynamis - Tavnazia with item equipped. Adds "Enhances 'Deep Breathing' effect"

Wyrm Brais +2 Trial 4954: 20,000 XP in Dynamis - Bastok or Dynamis - Valkurm with item equipped. Adds "Enhances 'Strafe' effect"

Wyrm Mail +2 Trial 4954: 20,000 XP in Dynamis - Beaucedine or Dynamis - Tavnazia with item equipped. Adds "Enhances 'Spirit Surge' effect"

Too bad I don't know what they actually do yet : (
By Ophannus 2011-12-21 23:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

For JAs that have duration, duration is increased by 15 seconds.

Unknown what it does for instant-use JAs like Eagle Eye Shot or Mijin Gakure but inb4 recast-15seconds.