Dynamis Dreamland Zone Boss' Easy/hard?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis Dreamland zone boss' easy/hard?
Dynamis Dreamland zone boss' easy/hard?
 Hades.Warviper
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Warviper
By Hades.Warviper 2011-11-17 14:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey.

I was wondering how does dreamland zone boss' compare to city zone boss'?

I mean city zone boss are pretty lol easy prey and can definately be soloed by many jobs, but what about dreamland zone boss' ?
 Hades.Warviper
By Hades.Warviper 2011-11-17 15:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

no one knows?
 Bahamut.Krizz
Server: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2011-11-17 15:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to know this myself.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-11-17 15:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I just tried valkrum boss for giggles with BLU + RDM + THF + DNC + WHM and the breaths still suck, chainspell stun(rdm was sub sch) or alexander and you could easily knock it out though with two DD.
By Raborn 2011-11-17 15:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You can possibly low man the dream lands bosses but I doubt you can solo them still. The only one that might be soloable is Bubumiru (dragon type) but I'd bring at least another person with me to be safe. Qufim you'd probably need 3 or more people. Valkurm is definitely a 3+.
And Tavnazia I don't know.
 Bismarck.Asera
Server: Bismarck
user: Asera
By Bismarck.Asera 2011-11-17 15:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

My group of NIN/DNC, DNC/000, THF/DNC and my 2box SMN kills Qufirm pretty offen once we cap out on the NM drops to weaken him. (All NMs can drop 100s inc. the boss) Usually once or twice per run but it depend on competition. If alot of people we usually do him for chance of 100 (since hate competing for mobs and no one seem to kill NMs). Its really weak after you weaken him with the 3 items from Bat, Golem and Kraken all which takes maybe 15 min to get in all. I think once I died (DNC) but that is pretty much because I was missing the 47 levels worth of HP from sub. Never wiped to it with only SMN and DNC healing.
 Cerberus.Caius
Server: Cerberus
user: Lavid
By Cerberus.Caius 2011-11-17 15:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

my group has killed Qufim and tav bosses for fun. Qufim we did like Asera just got all the drops to weaken him. Blu+Nin+dnc+thf+whm blu and nin had emps.

Diabolos was just as easy. we did it as Nin+dnc+thf+whm only thing kinda scary is Ruinous Omen which did about 500-900 dmg AoE did it twice while fighting. Havent had a chance to try any home nations or valk/bub we only started doing dyna monday lol.
 Bahamut.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2011-11-17 15:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I suppose at some point I need to read up on all the NMs as well.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-11-17 15:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Caius said: »
my group has killed Qufim and tav bosses for fun. Qufim we did like Asera just got all the drops to weaken him. Blu+Nin+dnc+thf+whm blu and nin had emps.

Diabolos was just as easy. we did it as Nin+dnc+thf+whm only thing kinda scary is Ruinous Omen which did about 500-900 dmg AoE did it twice while fighting. Havent had a chance to try any home nations or valk/bub we only started doing dyna monday lol.

Can ruinous omen even kill you w/o +DT?
 Cerberus.Caius
user: Lavid
By Cerberus.Caius 2011-11-17 16:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah no idea, i know how it works with Summoner kinda figured it would be the same with him. Either way it took no time to kill him. Neither dropped 100s like asera said his group gets. We have yet to see any 100s :/
 Asura.Mekaider
Server: Asura
user: Jynxy
By Asura.Mekaider 2011-11-17 16:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah no idea, i know how it works with Summoner kinda figured it would be the same with him. Either way it took no time to kill him. Neither dropped 100s like asera said his group gets. We have yet to see any 100s :/

I've been killing all the bosses for all zones recently for people to get wins and i'm also yet to see a 100.....

Myth.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2011-11-17 16:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we have gotten a 100 off the Bastok NQ zone boss, and i know I have seen the ninja in front of the AH in sandy drop one also.

Get better TH?
 Asura.Mekaider
user: Jynxy
By Asura.Mekaider 2011-11-17 19:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
I think we have gotten a 100 off the Bastok NQ zone boss, and i know I have seen the ninja in front of the AH in sandy drop one also.

Get better TH?

Had a thf will full TH and 2 bsts every run.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-11-17 21:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone plans on doing these on Fenrir lmk if I can tag along! Sorry to post here but I didn't think it warranted its own thread :)
 Asura.Yoyou
user: poff
By Asura.Yoyou 2011-11-17 21:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos was just as easy. we did it as Nin+dnc+thf+whm only thing kinda scary is Ruinous Omen which did about 500-900 dmg AoE did it twice while fighting.

Diabolos can pop on 4 different jobs , I don't know which are the condition to pop a determinate job (war rdm smn smn) and I've had a fight with war and rdm nm.
As bst once i timed out at 8% on the war NM and the second time , I managed to kill it. About the fight against the rdm NM we were pld thf bst and this one was much more harder because it spammed death, sleepga , dispelga and some other spell and ofc it uses its BP from tp.

Also I've duo'd dynamis valk Boss as bst/dnc + bst/dnc as long as you keep your pets and the nm far from you it's an easy fight we used 2 pets each. (both the starting pets were killed by bad breath or w/e it's the move)
 Hades.Warviper
By Hades.Warviper 2011-11-19 16:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Just killed Dyn-Valk Zone boss with 2 x BST using dipper yuly's.

POP NM, Sic Pet and run away fast! and be ready to use antidote as soon as you are 20' away cause if it pops and uses poison breath like it did towards me then meh lets just say it hurts alot and tics your hp down fast! (think it was 50hp/tic poison?) anyways I was almost dead when i used antidote...

After that just let the 2 pets chip away on its HP and dont go near it cause its breath attacks are not conal but probably more like 20' AOE from what i saw.

I used Reward Pet food Zeta a few times along with 1 Dawn Mulsom one of my Bsts and 3 Dawn Mulsom + Reward pet food zeta a few times on the other bst.

Gonna go try Buburim Zone boss' now...
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-12-13 14:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

can the CoP dyna bosses be low manned for cleared. Thinking about attempting to do dyna qufim boss with 4 people... any suggestions?
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-12-13 14:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

In IVCunitedI, my dynamis shell, we clear zone bosses in every zone, every week. Not for people that need the clears, but for the Fiendish Tomes, which are needed to build an Arch boss set; Sometimes even clearing 2+ times/run, depending on how many sets we're building.
Each Cop zone boss has items available that you can farm, to lock their respective special abilities. Without these items, the NM's are about as difficult to beat as they were at 75 cap. The items, fortunately, are easy to obtain
Edit: Dynamis Qufim Boss (zone) is virtually impossible to beat without locking his abilities.
Sea Monk Venom
Undying Moeity
Perforated Wing
With those items in hand, used upon spawning, he's a 2 minute fight for a group of 6. Without, a 15 second wipe.
As far as the other CoP zones, I recommend obtaining the items to lock their special moves if low-manning.
The Arch bosses are unaffected by the items and are 20+ levels higher. Our Pld, with a -50+ Pdt set still received a 1720 uppercut from Arch Christelle in dynamis Valkurm.
Diablos, in dynamis Tav, is very much low-mannable. His Arch counterpart, however, will be a challenge to a full alliance at 99 even. What you get in Tav, as far as Arch's go, is totally random, 1 of 4, Diablos Nox being the hardest of them.
Anyways, if you're going just for clear, and doing so low-man, I strongly recommend you obtaining the items to lock their special abilities. Good luck!^^
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [126 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Dometig
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dometig 2012-04-18 03:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
In IVCunitedI, my dynamis shell, we clear zone bosses in every zone, every week. Not for people that need the clears, but for the Fiendish Tomes, which are needed to build an Arch boss set; Sometimes even clearing 2+ times/run, depending on how many sets we're building.
Each Cop zone boss has items available that you can farm, to lock their respective special abilities. Without these items, the NM's are about as difficult to beat as they were at 75 cap. The items, fortunately, are easy to obtain
Edit: Dynamis Qufim Boss (zone) is virtually impossible to beat without locking his abilities.
Sea Monk Venom
Undying Moeity
Perforated Wing
With those items in hand, used upon spawning, he's a 2 minute fight for a group of 6. Without, a 15 second wipe.
As far as the other CoP zones, I recommend obtaining the items to lock their special moves if low-manning.
The Arch bosses are unaffected by the items and are 20+ levels higher. Our Pld, with a -50+ Pdt set still received a 1720 uppercut from Arch Christelle in dynamis Valkurm.
Diablos, in dynamis Tav, is very much low-mannable. His Arch counterpart, however, will be a challenge to a full alliance at 99 even. What you get in Tav, as far as Arch's go, is totally random, 1 of 4, Diablos Nox being the hardest of them.
Anyways, if you're going just for clear, and doing so low-man, I strongly recommend you obtaining the items to lock their special abilities. Good luck!^^

I have all 3 items that drop of the NM for Cirrate Christelle do i have to kill all 3 NM again before i pop boss or do you only need to kill these NM for the items to weaken boss? from what i have read that you kill al 3 NM then trade the items before you pop Cirrate Christelle?
 Phoenix.Dometig
By Phoenix.Dometig 2012-04-18 03:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Warviper said: »
Just killed Dyn-Valk Zone boss with 2 x BST using dipper yuly's.

POP NM, Sic Pet and run away fast! and be ready to use antidote as soon as you are 20' away cause if it pops and uses poison breath like it did towards me then meh lets just say it hurts alot and tics your hp down fast! (think it was 50hp/tic poison?) anyways I was almost dead when i used antidote...

After that just let the 2 pets chip away on its HP and dont go near it cause its breath attacks are not conal but probably more like 20' AOE from what i saw.

I used Reward Pet food Zeta a few times along with 1 Dawn Mulsom one of my Bsts and 3 Dawn Mulsom + Reward pet food zeta a few times on the other bst.

Gonna go try Buburim Zone boss' now...

What lvl were you? and do you think a lvl 99 bst could solo it?
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-04-18 03:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

We just did Arch Quifim Boss. Got full drops. Annulet, Ring, Pumps, and a Mont
 Cerberus.Commandervimes
By Cerberus.Commandervimes 2012-04-18 03:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I dualboxed (2 pc/2 KBs) all the dreamlands as 2 95bst, both rather gimp at the time. Cleared Valk with no items to lock and a lot of luck (first attempt, just messing around). Repeated with 2 of the items (root and moss) for friends still as 95bst and basically soloed it (friends wiped early to breaths).
Simple fight as long as you keep out of range.

The other 2 are simple, bub is a joke with all the items.
Qufim is easy with items and as long as the opening catapults doesn't kill you. Easiest way was to pop as bst/sch with stoneskin & blink and other bst sic onto it from close range.

Even did diabolos as duo gimp 95bsts, just sent pets in and rewarded as needed. think we were riding a lot of luck for diabolos though.

good reward build, pet pdt gear and some dawn mulsum should make valk an easy solo (with 2/3 items).

EDIT: pets, valk was dipper then sheep, other 3 zones were sheep. lost pets on valk a few times. no pet loss on other 2. did lose 2 sheep total on diabolos I think
 Phoenix.Dometig
By Phoenix.Dometig 2012-04-18 04:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Commandervimes said: »
I dualboxed (2 pc/2 KBs) all the dreamlands as 2 95bst, both rather gimp at the time. Cleared Valk with no items to lock and a lot of luck (first attempt, just messing around). Repeated with 2 of the items (root and moss) for friends still as 95bst and basically soloed it (friends wiped early to breaths).
Simple fight as long as you keep out of range.

The other 2 are simple, bub is a joke with all the items.
Qufim is easy with items and as long as the opening catapults doesn't kill you. Easiest way was to pop as bst/sch with stoneskin & blink and other bst sic onto it from close range.

Even did diabolos as duo gimp 95bsts, just sent pets in and rewarded as needed. think we were riding a lot of luck for diabolos though.

good reward build, pet pdt gear and some dawn mulsum should make valk an easy solo (with 2/3 items).

EDIT: pets, valk was dipper then sheep, other 3 zones were sheep. lost pets on valk a few times. no pet loss on other 2. did lose 2 sheep total on diabolos I think

Thanks for the info it sounds like a bst could solo it from what you said i'll give that a try later. When you beat it did it give you a 60 min time extension?
 Cerberus.Pukushu
user: pukushu
By Cerberus.Pukushu 2012-04-18 04:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I need bub win. Im a decent bst with a good reward set, but no pdt set. Can I solo bub and if so how?
 Cerberus.Commandervimes
By Cerberus.Commandervimes 2012-04-18 04:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dometig said: »
Thanks for the info it sounds like a bst could solo it from what you said i'll give that a try later. When you beat it did it give you a 60 min time extension?

No time extension gained from killing them

Cerberus.Pukushu said: »
I need bub win. Im a decent bst with a good reward set, but no pdt set. Can I solo bub and if so how?

go here, click the links for the locking items. once popped, sic pet on and work through using the items.

All mini-NMs that drop the items are easy solos. some reward/kiting may be needed, best way is to pull them back to near the entrance, nice open mob free stretch.
 Phoenix.Dometig
By Phoenix.Dometig 2012-04-18 05:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shame would of been nice to get an extra 60 mins i thought the info i read was to good to be true lol.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Cirrate_Christelle
 Cerberus.Pukushu
user: pukushu
By Cerberus.Pukushu 2012-04-18 14:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Commandervimes said: »
Phoenix.Dometig said: »

Cerberus.Pukushu said: »

go here, click the links for the locking items. once popped, sic pet on and work through using the items.

All mini-NMs that drop the items are easy solos. some reward/kiting may be needed, best way is to pull them back to near the entrance, nice open mob free stretch.

Which pet? Falcor? Gerard? Dipper? Any other I'm missing?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [216 days between previous and next post]
By erroneous42 2012-11-20 18:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

does anyone have a decent strategy for arch diabolos nms in tavnazia?