Forum » FFXI » NMs » Kings NMs drop rates nerfed? Read more
Kings NMs drop rates nerfed? Read more
 Siren.Kiyara
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2011-10-27 06:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wondering if all the force pop kings have really low drop rates on their items overall. Mainly the concern I've seen is abjurations. Every single kill has always resulted in only 1 abjuration dropping. Never seen 2 in the 20+ times I've popped all kings together.

Fafnir/Nidhogg/KB all have been popped at least 20+ times and always 1 adjuration. Also getting no luck on ridills. Anyone have any pictures or experience to disprove this?

Also, can more than 1 pop item from KSNM99 drop? Only ever seen 1 every time as well. Thought SE said 2 can drop but it's never been confirmed. Just asking. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Server: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-27 06:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So because you can force pop them now, you expect ridill, which had an abyssmal drop rate even when Fafnir was timed spawned, to just magically rain down? lol. Shitty luck is shitty luck.
 Bismarck.Kyokaku
Server: Bismarck
user: subakyo
By Bismarck.Kyokaku 2011-10-27 06:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have a picture, but
I know n legs and a body have both dropped at once off nidhogg when we did a round of him recently.

But i know the drop rate is also terrible, we killed 6 nidhoggs, got 0 ridill and like only 4 abjurations worth a damn.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-10-27 06:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd constitute that as a bad luck, with a thf 2 abjurations is near enough a standard drop from Fafnir, behemoth doesnt have an abjurations and adamantoise I havn't any knowledge on.
And about 2 pop items dropping from the KSNMs is the first I've heard of it.
 Bismarck.Eurell
Server: Bismarck
user: Eurell
By Bismarck.Eurell 2011-10-27 10:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of around 100 Fafnirs from back during HNM camping days, only seen 1 ridill drop (off the first one I killed lol). Have seen other shells get them back to back. Thats just how it goes sometimes =/
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-10-27 10:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Kyokaku said: »
I don't have a picture, but I know n legs and a body have both dropped at once off nidhogg when we did a round of him recently. But i know the drop rate is also terrible, we killed 6 nidhoggs, got 0 ridill and like only 4 abjurations worth a damn.

[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-10-27 10:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
So because you can force pop them now, you expect ridill, which had an abyssmal drop rate even when Fafnir was timed spawned, to just magically rain down? lol. Shitty luck is shitty luck.
[sarcasm font]Yes, that's exactly what she said.[/sarcasm font]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-10-27 10:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said: »
Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
[sarcasm font]Yes, that's exactly what she said.[/sarcasm font]
Well she had the sarcastic comment coming the moment she mentioned a ridi....what? She didn't?...So what the hell was that first response all about?
 Asura.Daiiawn
Server: Asura
user: daiiawn
By Asura.Daiiawn 2011-10-27 11:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Kyokaku said: »
we killed 6 nidhoggs, got 0 ridill

Could be a reason for that....
[+]
 Leviathan.Dodu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-10-27 11:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

There's absolutely no chance that they were making a reference to how many Fafnirs they must have killed to produce six Nidhogg pops. None at all.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-10-27 11:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dodu said: »
There's absolutely no chance that they were making a reference to how many Fafnirs they must have killed to produce six Nidhogg pops. None at all.
The other person may have been but the first reply was to the OP who mentioned that they were more interested in the lack of abjurations and just added in they had no ridills drop either.
 Carbuncle.Crollion
Server: Carbuncle
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2011-10-27 11:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

When we did faf about 10 back to back we got with luck 1 ridill 4 nid pops no producing and e fin body. But n legs seen 4-5 others also
 Cerberus.Wojo
user: Wojo
By Cerberus.Wojo 2011-10-27 11:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

My ls did bout 10 NQ behemoth and 10 NQ turtle recently after spamming KS99. Not a dam thing dropped from all 20~ pops. if you're looking for abj or BB items, there are probably better ways.

Another side note, 10 thf TA, SA over and over is a horrible way to kill anything. FU SE for making TH.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-10-27 12:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

DORP (Posted for old times sake lulz)
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-10-27 12:08:03