Is There A .dat To Make !! Bigger??

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Is there a .dat to make !! bigger??
Is there a .dat to make !! bigger??
 Hades.Warviper
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Warviper
By Hades.Warviper 2011-10-25 14:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys.

It's not that i miss the triggers cause I always see them in the log but the !!s are so small on my tiny laptop screen that I would wish they where bigger in-game.

Does anyone have a .dat to change the !!s for dynamis and abyssea into a bigger icon?

If it can be done.
 Sylph.Skinner
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Skinner 2011-10-25 15:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Unsure... you could always try fighting bigger mobs only!
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
Server: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2011-10-25 15:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if youa re using windower, chatmon could work. Iused to use it while fishing to alert me when a fish was on my line so I could watch TV. Just find a small, non-annoying noise (I used windows Ding noise) and set it to play when the word staggered is in the chatlog. While it isn't what you wanted, it is something that may work if you play with sound.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-10-25 15:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of the dats promising to make your ! bigger are just plain scams. They promise amazing results but simply don't deliver. The companies that produce them rely on the fact that even if you are dissatisfied, you would never return them - because you'd essentially be saying that your ! was small, and it remains so.

Even worse, the dats are not regulated by the FDA, and while most just contain a mix of vitamins and minerals, there's no real way to tell what all is in them and how it will react with your system.

Generally speaking, the !s you already have are probably good enough. Try talking with the people you play with and get a good feeling for what they think about it, and I am sure you can find a way to make your ! more than adequate for everyone.
[+]
 Bahamut.Echojin
Server: Bahamut
user: echojin
By Bahamut.Echojin 2011-10-25 15:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Terminus said: »
Most of the dats promising to make your ! bigger are just plain scams. They promise amazing results but simply don't deliver. The companies that produce them rely on the fact that even if you are dissatisfied, you would never return them - because you'd essentially be saying that your ! was small, and it remains so.

Even worse, the dats are not regulated by the FDA, and while most just contain a mix of vitamins and minerals, there's no real way to tell what all is in them and how it will react with your system.

Generally speaking, the !s you already have are probably good enough. Try talking with the people you play with and get a good feeling for what they think about it, and I am sure you can find a way to make your ! more than adequate for everyone.

STOP POSTING NOW! 1337 post count
[+]
 Valefor.Tahn
Server: Valefor
user: lemonbird
By Valefor.Tahn 2011-10-25 16:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

You could replace them with a different more noticeable effect. Something big and unused in anything else or only in a story thing? Just recolor it 3 times for each stagger and replace them all.