Forum » FFXI » NMs » Amaltheia Question
Amaltheia Question
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-10-15 14:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the difficulty on this guy now? I don't really want to assume anything lol. I've never killed it before so I really don't know how many were needed to kill him before.
 Shiva.Brunwulf
Server: Shiva
user: Brunwulf
By Shiva.Brunwulf 2011-10-15 15:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

NIN buddy of mine solo'd it the other day NIN/DNC. Very easy from what he said. He's got Kannagi but that doesn't make the fight any easier, just shorter.
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-10-15 15:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Brunwulf said: »
NIN buddy of mine solo'd it the other day NIN/DNC. Very easy from what he said. He's got Kannagi but that doesn't make the fight any easier, just shorter.

How did he handle that petribreath move? Just curious, I know Amaltheia is easy, I've duoed it Ochain pld and rdm.

Edit: and how about great bleat, the hp down move? I realize /dnc can get rid of it, but how much of a risk does that pose? Using a lot of tp to heal back to full?
 Shiva.Brunwulf
Server: Shiva
user: Brunwulf
By Shiva.Brunwulf 2011-10-15 16:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tamoa said: »
Shiva.Brunwulf said: »
How did he handle that petribreath move? Just curious, I know Amaltheia is easy, I've duoed it Ochain pld and rdm. Edit: and how about great bleat, the hp down move? I realize /dnc can get rid of it, but how much of a risk does that pose? Using a lot of tp to heal back to full?

the hp down like you said /dnc takes it off and cure up quickly. The petribreath just switch to evasion set if you can't stun it and keep shadows over 2. Should be pretty easy for ya.