Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » WHM Max fast cast
WHM Max fast cast
 Bahamut.Itze
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2011-10-03 18:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Only plans for Itze is to just have her as a whm/rdm/brd to tag along so the staff casting time I never thought of which is nice so I'll give that a start as well c:
 Cerberus.Vaness
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-10-03 18:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Cerberus.Vaness said: »
rofl.GOING TO BED.

Yeah, you need .4 midcast or even lower. That's why your gear isn't swapping. :x
Where did I said my gear wasnt swapping...?I don't remember saying such things.

Edit I tried .4 and .5 but it would be too fast for my pc, like elysien said and nightfire.Gets too fast for SC and it thinks he still have that piece of gear on when you arent.

That is what occurs when you have a PC from 2005 -_-
 Asura.Pergatory
Server: Asura
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2011-10-04 10:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gone down to 0.3 wait and it still works. I hadn't thought about the light cast time staff, but dunno if it's really worth it to be honest. I've already got 2% from Winged Wand and 6% from Genbu's Shield so that's 8%. Could go up to 10% if I get the right augments. The 2% works on non-Cures too. The magian is a lot of work for an extra 2-4% on light magic. I'll have to think about whether I want to do that when I finish my SMN staves...

P.S. Vaness your PC is almost as old as this game! You need to upgrade hun...
 Cerberus.Vaness
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-10-04 21:12:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pergatory said: »
I've gone down to 0.3 wait and it still works. I hadn't thought about the light cast time staff, but dunno if it's really worth it to be honest. I've already got 2% from Winged Wand and 6% from Genbu's Shield so that's 8%. Could go up to 10% if I get the right augments. The 2% works on non-Cures too. The magian is a lot of work for an extra 2-4% on light magic. I'll have to think about whether I want to do that when I finish my SMN staves...

P.S. Vaness your PC is almost as old as this game! You need to upgrade hun...
I know...don't worry.I don't use PC for anything except feeling my Ipod with crappy song/reading GW/Reading FFXIAH/playing FF.The pc I have works perfectly fine, just laggy and lolgraphics, I just feel like buying a new PC isn't really worth it for now.If I want to play FF14 or some kind of super HD game I would run to buy a new one but with an old game like FFXI just seems not worth it.
 Asura.Pergatory
Server: Asura
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2011-10-05 10:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Understandable, I recently upgraded my computer even though I mostly only play FFXI with it and it felt like kind of a waste until I picked up the new Deus Ex game. It made absolutely no difference to FFXI, in fact at the time it actually made it slower! I ended up putting in my old video card again. So yeah, it can burn you with older games like this...

Then again, for jobs like WHM, lag is a pretty big deal. Our ability to react quickly to the situation is crucial. Often a WHM can be judged by their reaction times, which is why I'm such a fast cast ***, but lag plays into the same equation.
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Nanashi14
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2011-10-05 10:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't a fairly large percentage of your enhancing/all of healing and divine spells on Whm light based (I noticed on Rdm the same thing)? I suppose it would matter less with Benison for nas but I'm pretty sure it's still worth it for other spells that don't have incredibly short casting times.