besieged
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-23 17:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Blackmist said:
my 360 is about.. oh.. umm 6 years old, and i only do end game, Campain, Besedge on it, because my 04 dell cant handel Dyna, or that kinda stuff,

ive never had it lock up on me. I guess im just lucky

how ever i have watched my friend disconnect on her 360 xD (<gamer tag>) Has left the party --Red dot of death--<name>

it's been out for 6 years?
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-04-23 18:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

oh ***, my bad XD I ment Months...

I got so many convos going on :)
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-04-23 18:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I play on 360 as well and every other Besieged or so it freezes, Cleaning it won't do anything..It's a hardware issue. Damn Microsoft!
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-24 07:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got my windower working since they figured out the plugin crashing issue so no more 360 for me!

Now only if I could find something to register the 360 triggers as actual buttons on my PC...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-24 08:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, Besieged has become a sardine fest complete with mobs and n00bs packed into a small space so tight that its not fighting anymore, its groping.

And despite the Xbox's power, it can't handle all the "sword fighting" and it freezes.

No more Besieged for me...
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-04-24 08:10:07
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Surreal said:
I play on 360 as well and every other Besieged or so it freezes, Cleaning it won't do anything..It's a hardware issue. Damn Microsoft!

i think microsoft released a statement recently that they'll take back the old 360 and get you a new one. apparently, they knew all along about these red rings of death. i have a 360 (refurb) and it works like a charm, no red rings (but it could still happen).

i say call microsoft and let them know what's up. with all the issues they've had with their system, a lot of ppl should get them for free for all this hassle
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-24 08:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

First and second gen Xbox260s can be sent in to be replaced with newer models, topped with a renewed 3 year warranty.
 Asura.Wtbfood
user: wtbfood
By Asura.Wtbfood 2009-04-24 08:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Excesspain said:
Finally got my windower working since they figured out the plugin crashing issue so no more 360 for me!

Now only if I could find something to register the 360 triggers as actual buttons on my PC...

http://www.xpadder.com/
It works by emulating the control and alt keystrokes when you use the triggers. Because of this there's a slight delay before macro pallets come up, but it's better than nothing.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-24 08:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtbfood said:
Excesspain said:

It works by emulating the control and alt keystrokes when you use the triggers. Because of this there's a slight delay before macro pallets come up, but it's better than nothing.

This works with wirelss 360 control? Everything I have tried fails because of something to do with the wireless receiver.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
Server: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-24 08:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I still play on the PS2. Ive only had my screen freeze up once. I guess im lucky.
 Asura.Wtbfood
user: wtbfood
By Asura.Wtbfood 2009-04-24 08:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Excesspain said:
Wtbfood said:
Excesspain said:

This works with wirelss 360 control? Everything I have tried fails because of something to do with the wireless receiver.

Yep works fine for me using wireless XBox 360 controller dongle thing. Looks like it's not a free program any more though, the version i got a few months back was free. Maybe if you look around you might be able to find it.