Scavenge...

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Scavenge...
Scavenge...
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-22 15:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The Legend Of Zelda: OoT <3
 Asura.Ravenfornow
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ravenfornow 2009-04-22 15:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
<3 Emulators. =D My favorite older game is "Ogrebattle 64" tbh.

only good 64 game that isn't actiony
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-22 15:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:

I wish I could get my stupid emu to run Goldeneye worth a damn, I want to play some deathmatch SOOOO bad >.<

For N64, favorite would have to be Zelda: OoT...but for Zelda overall, Link to the Past will ALWAYS be the best.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-22 16:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Tbest said:

I wish I could get my stupid emu to run Goldeneye worth a damn, I want to play some deathmatch SOOOO bad >.<

For N64, favorite would have to be Zelda: OoT...but for Zelda overall, Link to the Past will ALWAYS be the best.

Dunno...I'm one of six people who liked Majora's Mask better than OoT. But I think a Link to the Past was better, indeed. Or the one for the original gameboy...with the egg. xD
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-22 16:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Link with the Firce Deity mask was pretty hawt. >.>
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-22 16:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd hit it. >.>
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-22 16:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Me too. <.< Too bad he's just pixels.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-22 16:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Find a partner who likes to cosplay. xD
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-22 16:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

<.>
I want to cosplay as a Mithra so badly. I just want a tail. D:
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-22 17:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
I'm one of six people who liked Majora's Mask better...

I hated that game, if only because I *** sucked at it lol

Feel the same way about Zelda 2 and Twilight Princess. >.<
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-22 17:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

D: People didn't like it because they felt too caught up in time. But with a little adventuring in town, you found something that doubles each "playthrough" before having to reset the days. I really liked it because you can play as a Zora. Zora's rawk.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-22 17:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
D: People didn't like it because they felt too caught up in time. But with a little adventuring in town, you found something that doubles each "playthrough" before having to reset the days. I really liked it because you can play as a Zora. Zora's rawk.

Ya, that was my problem. I would helplessly watch that clock spinning, time getting away from me, start sweating, then turn the damn thing off in a rage.

My Twilight Princess difficulties, in my own defense, is because you'd think I had Parkinson's with how jittery I am with the Wiimote. My Wii has been collecting dust for like a year now lol

Bowling was fun, though ^^
 Asura.Icon
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-23 11:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Icon said:
You were the sweetest thing that I ever knew
But I don't care for sugar honey if I can't have you
Since you've abandoned me
My whole life has crashed
Won't you pick the pieces up
'cause it feels just like I'm walking on broken glass...

Wow, Annie Lennox. There's a thing I haven't thought about it a while...

Remember the video for that song? Had John Malkovich in it before he was famous ^^

Icon said:
Eternaltriumph said:
Looks like shattered glass. Nowhere in the story did it say Vanadiel, just under the visible surface, is covered in glass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GBn-BpkNsA
 Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-23 11:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

And I still have my SNES (and NES might mind you) ... Go my original carts for FF 2 and 3 ... ... and come to think of it ... I have bought Final Fantasy 6 three times. Once for SNES, once for PS1, once for GBA ... waiting for the DS version too. That game is freaking awesome
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-23 11:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I see your Annie, again, and still hate you so. But raise you this:

Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-23 11:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

IV is harder than I ever remembered it on the DS. I am actually having trouble with it (I think it is because I'm also ignoring the augment system they have now and playing it like the original release). I am getting my *** kicked by the Doom Wall in the sealed cave despite doing extremely well. Doctor Lugnut (or whatever his name is) kicked by *** so much. I don't remember a reverse spell in the original.

A little note: I think I am the only person to ever find the Holy Rod. It dropped off a Puppetmaster in the Tower of Zott. Was the only thing other than throwing the Spoon that did max damage to Zeromus (i never really max out ***in FFs). If my cart is still okay, I might still have the save file. I should get pictures.

Anywho ... i'd recommend picking them up. Awesome games.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-23 11:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

FFIV is the best game in the series IMO. I also own numerous copies of that for every system it has been released on. It is harder then it originally was on the DS. I had the hardest time getting past the CPU and 2 nodes in the Giant of Babil. My characters were not underleveled by any means and I was still getting one-shot by some of their attacks. I guess I got lucky one time and finally beat him after dying a ton of times.

And yeah Doom Wall always sucked but Bio works wonders on it.
 Midgardsormr.Tousou
Server: Midgardsormr
user:
By Midgardsormr.Tousou 2009-04-23 12:00:13
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I've yet to bring myself to finish FFIV. I start playing, then for one reason or another... Stop. Furthest I've ever gotten is the moon I think. No idea if that's anywhere near the end or not.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-23 12:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Moon before Giant of Babil isn't the end but the trip back after is.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-23 12:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol so many games I played and never finished... I should do some thing about that when I have the time.
Time... yeah >.>;
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-23 12:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightfyre said:
Lol so many games I played and never finished... I should do some thing about that when I have the time.
Time... yeah >.>;

I blame FFXI...

Hard to complete ***when 80% of my gaming time is spent playing this *** Time Vampire of a game ^^

I still haven't beaten Final Fantasy XII, got stuck on the goddamn Wall that crushes you...there's some uber sword behind it I wanna get but I can't beat that goddamn thing and I guess you can't go back later so it's an endless cycle of me attempting, failing, me spiking my controller on the ground, and then logging in to FFXI.

It's like crack >.<
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-23 12:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Nightfyre said:
Time... yeah >.>;

I blame FFXI...

Hard to complete ***when 80% of my gaming time is spent playing this *** Time Vampire of a game ^^

I still haven't beaten Final Fantasy XII, got stuck on the goddamn Wall that crushes you...there's some uber sword behind it I wanna get but I can't beat that goddamn thing and I guess you can't go back later so it's an endless cycle of me attempting, failing, me spiking my controller on the ground, and then logging in to FFXI.

It's like crack >.<

I hear ya, I still got RE5 still wrapped in the plastic because I'm so involved with FFXI end-game stuff at the moment.
 Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-23 12:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Nightfyre said:
Time... yeah >.>;

I blame FFXI...

It's like crack >.<

WTF! I beat FFXII WHILE playing FFXI. You just need to set your gambits up right and put your controller down. There was more than one occasion where I did that and my party actually made it to the opposite side of the zone and it was a 5 sec walk to fully zone. I beat Gabranth with my controller on the ground, I beat the first form of the boss with my controller on the ground. The only reason I picked up the controller for the part was I wanted to feel like i did something so i can say that I beat it and not the computer.

[Edit: btw ... that sword sucks and isn't always up. It is only good got selling]
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-23 12:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

xD XII wasn't worth finishing imo. :x I stopped after following Cid into that dungeon. I like other games too much for FFXI to own me. ; ; Five years off and on, only three 75 jobs. But I finished most of the missions! The stories of FFXI are nice. But 17,000 gamerscore says I need to go outside more. ><
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-23 12:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
WTF! I beat FFXII WHILE playing FFXI. You just need to set your gambits up right and put your controller down. There was more than one occasion where I did that and my party actually made it to the opposite side of the zone and it was a 5 sec walk to fully zone. I beat Gabranth with my controller on the ground, I beat the first form of the boss with my controller on the ground. The only reason I picked up the controller for the part was I wanted to feel like i did something so i can say that I beat it and not the computer.

[Edit: btw ... that sword sucks and isn't always up. It is only good got selling]

Well, yeah, I think I'm missing some Gambits because I am a broke *** and have to farm for them still. Farming sucks...but I'll get there. I'm just stuck at that point because I saved right there, and I don't remember any way to go back (maybe there is, it's been months since I touched it last)...

I just wasn't expecting that thing to be difficult, I've pretty much blown through everything prior to that point (grinded up on skele's in that one mineshaft or whatever it's called when they keep spawning and you can chain 100+, so I'm a few levels above where you "should" be) but that wall kept pwning my ***.

As for letting the Gambits run everything, meh...I wanna actually play the game, not watch the computer play it for me.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-23 12:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

There was no auto walk in ffxii so I had alot of trouble beating it.
dam ffxi.
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-04-23 12:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Holding analog sticks is lame.