[Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking For Members.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » [Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
[Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Vespera
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-06 02:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

/em wonders if it was such a smart idea to move to Asura =/
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-06 02:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Vespera said:

Not really.

There is a saying on Asura from us long time Asurians....

IF you don't like the drama, gtfo of our server.
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-06 02:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Vespera said:

Not really.

There is a saying on Asura from us long time Asurians....

IF you don't like the drama, gtfo of our server.

Fair enough.

I haven't been in the endgame scene for almost half a year now and I am still happy to be free as a bird. I don't get to play often enough to really fit into the scene anyways so I'm all for lighthearted random fun with friends for the time being.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-06 02:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Endgame is fun though

Having something to do to help others get their ***is great.
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-06 02:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss the old days of JP linkshells giving away Abjs they didn't need or want to people who needed them. Now it's like a corporate world. All that matters is money, doesn't matter who gets hurt or crushed or betrayed.

Kinda defeats the purpose of gear being rare/ex huh?
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-06 02:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You make it sound like Capitalism is a bad thing.

Anyway, its when shells like this one pops up that gives Capitalism and EGLSs a bad name.
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-06 02:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:

Anyway, its when shells like this one pops up that gives Capitalism and EGLSs a bad name.

I have nothing against business of others taking advantage of those willing to buy things. But it still defeats the purpose of rare/ex gear. Also I do have a problem when people will go after NMs that drop rare/ex gear just to sell it when others are attempting to defeat it to earn it alone.

It's like an LS with every member wearing dalmaticas, ridills and e.bodies then turning around to claim every faffhog just for the sake of selling it to others when they have absolutely nothing to gain from it.

We all know what that's called...

User submitted image
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-06 02:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still interested in who their "customers" are.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-06 03:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Vespera said:
Korpg said:

I have nothing against business of others taking advantage of those willing to buy things. But it still defeats the purpose of rare/ex gear. Also I do have a problem when people will go after NMs that drop rare/ex gear just to sell it when others are attempting to defeat it to earn it alone.

It's like selling dalmaticas and ridills while everyone else in that LS that is selling it is wearing them all at the same time. To what avail would killing the same thing over and over give after you got everyone it's loot?

We all know what that's called...

User submitted image

I completely agree with your take on this, but you also need to consider that all of these mobs have multiple drops. For example, my friends LS sells n.bodies and Osodes from kirin (among other things), as they don't need any more n.bodies, but they still need a lot of w.legs, so they'll continue to kill kirin, if no-one comes along to buy their n.bodies, then they'll just get dropped or go to people that already have them to maybe HQ some time.

So while Kirin is a pop NM, and can't be monopolised in the same fashion as timed NM's such as ground kings, the same principle may apply. Just because linkshell A doesn't need any more dalmatica's, they might need w.bodies or BB items or w/e, so they'll still out-claim linkshell B for it, and then sell them an a.body if they can. Better to sell it than to chuck it.

Of course there's a big difference between a shell that sells n.bodies for 1mil because they don't want it wasted and a shell that does nothing but compete with other shells just to sell the drops to them, but still, in some cases this might be the situation :p
 Asura.Azreall
user: Cyclos
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-06 04:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy to see you could spare time outta your busy schedule to come watch us at fafnir korpg and buy the way you were standing in our lil cheer leader section.
 Bahamut.Cyr
Server: Bahamut
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-05-06 04:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Raenryong said:
Zeron said:
Raenryong; you realize AV bots right? lol. If you don't think you're in a botting linkshell then you're very very naive. This is 2009, stop being stupid.

I don't know if we bot or not. I agree with you that there is a high chance that we do being an endgame HNMLS, but we don't ask people who apply things like "DO YOU BOT? WHY NOT?"... the mentality is completely different.

Actually, when I applied to AV after first transferring servers, Belkin blatantly asked me if I botted; as a prereq to joining the LS.

Same mentality. Stop being a hypocrit and admit it ;x
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-06 04:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Azreall said:
Happy to see you could spare time outta your busy schedule to come watch us at fafnir korpg and buy the way you were standing in our lil cheer leader section.

NP, I'm here for alternate reasons than what you wish to hope though btw.
 Asura.Azreall
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-06 06:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

oh i'm sure u are
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-06 06:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

well, since you didn't get claim, I couldn't do what I wanted to do, which is find out who in the hell your customers are.

Did find that one guy who was asking for that N.Head after 24/7 nearly failed that Faffy though. So I guess you do get customers, somewhat....

Anyone willing to spend that much on that Abj is just asking for a hole in the head, or an island in the middle of the sea.

Edit: spelling, I'm too tired to type English well -.-
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-05-06 08:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cyr said:
Actually, when I applied to AV after first transferring servers, Belkin blatantly asked me if I botted; as a prereq to joining the LS.

Same mentality. Stop being a hypocrit and admit it ;x

I've never been asked about botting, neither as a pre-requisite for joining the LS nor at any time within the LS :O
 Asura.Azreall
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-06 14:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

see i told you i wasn't lying to you. and if we had bot/bots or 24/7's nasa you think they woulda beat us to claim?
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-06 14:56:55
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Either way without us 24/7 would just be doing the same thing as us except they'd be the ls monopolizing everything as no one could beat their NASA before so either way, we just brought a more fair competition to the server.

Also to point out selling drops/mercenary shells are moreso made for those who have done everything and have nothing left to gain or get from this game.. as most of our members have, thats why you sell drops.

Also regarding RMT, Asura has always been top of the list i want to say about 75% of the gil selling threads i've seen in my 1.5 years on EGS were Asurans, so RMT bashing RMT is kindof lol and hypocritical i bet everyone one of you has bought gil atleast once.

Korpg: Our customers are those who dont want to join a shell and be dicked around for 1-1.5 years to get only an ebody, you can easily farm 30M in 3-4 months.
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-06 15:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phayte said:
Also to point out selling drops/mercenary shells are moreso made for those who have done everything and have nothing left to gain or get from this game.. as most of our members have, thats why you sell drops

It might just be me but... Why play then? To make other players miserable?

Phayte said:
Also regarding RMT, Asura has always been top of the list i want to say about 75% of the gil selling threads i've seen in my 1.5 years on EGS were Asurans, so RMT bashing RMT is kindof lol and hypocritical i bet everyone one of you has bought gil atleast once.

That's a pretty huge accusation to make with virtually no evidence or proof to support your arrogant statement.
[+]
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-06 15:12:21

The game is still fun thats why we play, i deleted my only main char and could never get it recovered so thats why i myself started to buy accounts, i don't care if people see it as wrong, i do it to play with my friends and have fun with it, its the same reason other people buy accounts we don't do it to screw people over or stuff like that we do it because we'd have no other way to play and lets face it if you lost your char would you REALLY want to start over and do everything from the start again? I tried like 5 times and everytime i quit around level 40.

As for the gil buying statement if you were around during the inflation period you pretty much had to buy gil and still atleast 90% of FFXI community does involve themselves in RMT but usually its with the chinese sites like IGE and etc, although they will never admit it.

Do you know how many lses me and my friend have got into by simplying saying "I bought my account, but i know my ***and you won't be disappointed in letting me in so give me a trial." I respect those who come out about it more then those who hide it. We are all in this game to have fun, i hate leveling and doing all that stupid ***so its not fun for me but its a game meant to be played to have fun so it kindof contradicts itself.
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-06 15:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'm proud to say I haven't spent a penny on gil and I have no intentions to whatsoever. RMT already grind my gears, the last thing I'll do is support their business in any way shape or form.

This is strictly opinion but to hang around in the game just to sell off stuff and use it from a character/account that's not your own just seems to defeat the whole purpose of playing this game to begin with. But it's your $12.95, not mine. Just try not to piss off too many people.
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-06 15:21:32

I don't try to piss people off, i try to get along with them lol, its thing like this where people try and start with me, i'm just trying to have fun as i said i've done everything there is to do in this game, i play for my friends and to have fun with them. :/

Also just to note: hundreds of account go through EGS weekly if there was no RMT on this game, this game wouldn't be alive anymore aswell TBH.. thats why you dont see account buyers getting banned really, STF just tends to focus on large scale such as IGE and the chinese ones they dont care much about EGS account/gil sellers much as they know without them this game would be dead :/
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2009-05-06 15:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phayte said:
The game is still fun thats why we play, i deleted my only main char and could never get it recovered so thats why i myself started to buy accounts, i don't care if people see it as wrong, i do it to play with my friends and have fun with it, its the same reason other people buy accounts we don't do it to screw people over or stuff like that we do it because we'd have no other way to play and lets face it if you lost your char would you REALLY want to start over and do everything from the start again? I tried like 5 times and everytime i quit around level 40.

As for the gil buying statement if you were around during the inflation period you pretty much had to buy gil and still atleast 90% of FFXI community does involve themselves in RMT but usually its with the chinese sites like IGE and etc, although they will never admit it.

Do you know how many lses me and my friend have got into by simplying saying "I bought my account, but i know my ***and you won't be disappointed in letting me in so give me a trial." I respect those who come out about it more then those who hide it. We are all in this game to have fun, i hate leveling and doing all that stupid ***so its not fun for me but its a game meant to be played to have fun so it kindof contradicts itself.

i have a question if you like playing with your friends and what not then why would you even buy an account cause if you wanted to play with your friends why not just make a new char and lvl again and have fun with your friends instead of helping the rmt and making it harder for people to get endgame gear and if you have already done/got everything you want wth do you need the gil for?
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-06 15:42:57

Its not RMT i'm helping, its the people who are quitting the game and making some money for all their time they put into the game, you don't make NEARLY enough quitting this game compaired to the time you put into it :/

Also as i said i HATE leveling and all the BS you have to do lol, i did it 5x and quit at lvl 40ish each time, also my friends are all endgame so to play with them more = endgame obviously >.>; i also like leading a shell so being a sack and the main tank in here works well for me.

We have NEVER nor WILL ever try to MPK anyone or screw anyone over we've been fair since we came here it was 24/7 who tried to MPK us even though when they came to Asura the same thing was done to them and they bitched about it for a long time, then they do it to us. We don't respond when you guys talk ***about us in /say, if you /t or something i have told 2 people off but thats about it, we haven't provoked anyone.. its everyone else provoking us we had every intention of coming to asura and just getting along with everyone and doing everything the right way, then VV started to f*ck with us, then 24/7s leaders welcomed us then they quit and tried selling their char a new leader was promoted to that shell that half the people in there didn't agree with so they left they joined us then 24/7 started ***with us, we never provoked anyone.
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2009-05-06 15:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phayte said:
Its not RMT i'm helpin

You helped rmt by buying their gil. Its people like you that ruin games by making it a job instead of something that your suppose to injoy with your friends
[+]
 Asura.Azreall
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-06 16:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

honestly who's to say that these people rmt'd the gil they gave us it's not hard at all to make 2-5 mil a week in game selling stuff. I enjoy playing this game alot even though me and my r/l friend are in 2x different shell's. I believe most hatred towards us comes from knowing 1. They will never obtain gear like this (at hnm's) 2. They'll never get into a true hnmls or quite possibly 3. The world sucks and everyone that has gear better than me rmt's b/c i'm to lazy to go farm.

Personally i love the nm/hnm scene. I never bought a peacock amulet, ebow, okote, kyahan's, leaping boots, hairpins, etc because i have the rar/ex version of it all. Now tell me why wouldn't i just by gil instead of spending the time i have camping these nm's and getting the drops i have gotten??
 Asura.Azreall
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-06 16:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Raenryong said:
From your application form <_<

Quote:
Do you bot? Can you bot? If no please explain why not.

Sounds like you're grouping together a band of botting lowlives who would be better off quitting to stop polluting our servers. How wonderful.

Oh that's funny as hell. AV was the poster child for botting on bahamut back in the day and they still do.
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-06 16:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Azreall said:
honestly who's to say that these people rmt'd the gil they gave us it's not hard at all to make 2-5 mil a week in game selling stuff. I enjoy playing this game alot even though me and my r/l friend are in 2x different shell's. I believe most hatred towards us comes from knowing 1. They will never obtain gear like this (at hnm's) 2. They'll never get into a true hnmls or quite possibly 3. The world sucks and everyone that has gear better than me rmt's b/c i'm to lazy to go farm.

Personally i love the nm/hnm scene. I never bought a peacock amulet, ebow, okote, kyahan's, leaping boots, hairpins, etc because i have the rar/ex version of it all. Now tell me why wouldn't i just by gil instead of spending the time i have camping these nm's and getting the drops i have gotten??

Sorry but your logic is horribly flawed in all the above statements.
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2009-05-06 16:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Azreall said:

i have no desire to get to endgame and honstly idc about gear, its not the gear that makes a good players its the player that makes them good. i also hate these stupid endgame LSs that keep getting claims on everything and selling all of it off while theres other people out there trying to get items the right way instead of spending 10mil on an item that should be pretty much free to get but they cant get them cause the these LSs keep claiming and selling items off
 Asura.Azreall
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-06 17:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

then don't buy them...
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-06 18:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Azreall said:
then don't buy them...

Take your own advice?

Vespera said:
Azreall said:

Sorry but your logic is horribly flawed in all the above statements.

So agreed
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9