First Page 2 3 ... 12 13
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2013-07-02 10:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Creaucent said: »
You arent actually the main reason that mars is there is the acc and for the bosses you will need a lot of it att is just a bonus.
If you're usign this setup, you'll be capped acc on tojil with suhsi. With a similar setup, minus upukirex (using ryu am3) I had capped acc on tojil.

@Taint, spike occured during the 75-5 phase0, when tojil is weak to piercing. I usualy spirit surge right after the 75% mark, boost in haste and acc alow you to use different tp set for the whole 80 sec of SS.
By Freakshow17303 2013-07-03 08:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

TP: ItemSet 298189
Im missing a few items at its at 24% haste can probably swap in blitz ring if you want to hit faster, W/ new Delve polearm this will get you a 6hit @ 24% haste. Unless there is a new pair of hands I don't know about that give Stp and haste

WS: ItemSet 306710
Works well with Star and Drakes can swap a few things in like a Rancor collar or mantel for drakes

Again missing a few items cause they don't want to drop but I'll be there soon
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
Server: Carbuncle
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2013-07-03 10:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't use drakes if you don't have a mythic, or unless you're in aby.

TP-wise, never really looked at the possibilities with the 360 delay polearm, but WS wise, you shoudl use ele gorget/torques, pyrosoul kokou/moonshade/brutal (the one you have), and mekira oto+1, (or yayotolm, but that's another story).

Now if you need acc, swap the phorcys with lancer (both body and hands), and stick to karye morion.
 Valefor.Darrtt
Server: Valefor
user: Darrt
By Valefor.Darrtt 2013-07-10 23:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Messing with item sets i came up with this TP set for Upu. Thoughts?

ItemSet 307488

Would need to ws in something like this to maintain 5 hit with a 3/4 hit star.

ItemSet 306348
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2013-07-11 04:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If you TP in AF3 body, you loose2% QA, but you can swap to Ares+1 legs/Hands for 1 more haste so you can drop to goading, and now your up 6STP so you can, replace rose with DA grip.

In this way you gain over your set:
1-2DA (2-3 from grip that applies to jumps/WS)
2TA
2STP
23 str
17atk
4dex

and loose:
-11 acc (-9 after accounting for the +4dex)
-2QA

The 2QA is matched by the 2TA and 2DA (slight loss if you only can get pole grip), but you gain 2-3 DA in all your WS/Jumps so it is a smidgeon better, while still having 2 more STP in your TP build letting you adjust your WS build better.

The other gain is the 23str and 17atk for DOT. ANd lets be frank, if you actually have an Upu with its +40 acc, you dont give a ***about -9 in your TP set. At this point you are pushing over 700acc before food/buffs with Upu builds.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13