2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Media » Dzemael Darkhold - Batraal 1.18
Dzemael Darkhold - Batraal 1.18
By slipispsycho 2011-07-31 14:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
You skip things. You're pretty much going specifically for that chest if you do the speed run.
We do skip things, we ONLY fight the mobs we have to.. We pretty much end up training 20-30+ mobs just one part alone, end up training another 20-30+ directly after it.. If we fought everything along the way, we wouldn't even make it to Batraal before time runs out..
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-07-31 14:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Psycho Slip said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
You skip things. You're pretty much going specifically for that chest if you do the speed run.
We do skip things, we ONLY fight the mobs we have to.. We pretty much end up training 20-30+ mobs just one part alone, end up training another 20-30+ directly after it.. If we fought everything along the way, we wouldn't even make it to Batraal before time runs out..
No, I mean you're not going to get all the chests in the same run.
By slipispsycho 2011-07-31 14:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Psycho Slip said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
No, I mean you're not going to get all the chests in the same run.
I'm not saying that, I'm saying at our absolute fastest, *** to elbows, only fight the stuff we absolutely have to, TO GET TO Batraal the most time we've had was 20 mins, and that was to fight Batraal, not 20 mins after defeating him. Takes us like 10-15 minutes to get to Ogre as quickly as possible, takes another 10-15 minutes or so to kill the Ogre (I think, not positive on that one) then takes us 20 or so minutes to get to Batraal.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-07-31 14:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, gotcha. Good luck :)
By Calemero 2011-07-31 15:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

lol @ trying to horde information when it doesn't gain you anything material.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-31 16:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Calemero said:

This is a MMO we are talking about. People have to do anything to feel superior and like they are ahead of everyone else.
By slipispsycho 2011-07-31 16:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Calemero said:

This is a MMO we are talking about. People have to do anything to feel superior and like they are ahead of everyone else.
Yeah but still makes no sense.. It would be understandable if the items could be sold.. It's not like it's easy as pie to get the items even if you know how, so it's still an accomplishment in it's own right.
By Calemero 2011-07-31 19:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

warriorfart said:
*** off

y u mad?
By Rescuer 2011-07-31 19:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually got a lot of thank you's for the thread i made with one batraal strategy :)
but it's ok if you don't want to recognize that :) no skin off my back :)
By Calemero 2011-07-31 19:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Rescuer said:
I actually got a lot of thank you's for the thread i made with one batraal strategy :)
but it's ok if you don't want to recognize that :) no skin off my back :)

No one is bashing that thread, it was a great post and helped out a lot of people. I will 100% commend you guys on that for great work done and helping out. But then you took 2 steps backwards today and lulz