Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Demilune Abyssite Upgrade Rates
Demilune Abyssite Upgrade Rates
By Quiznor 2011-07-17 10:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

As anyone who ever tried upgrading VNMs inside knows,it can be an extremely painful task (I'm currently 0/21 on my current colorful -> T3).I remember a few weeks back,SE posted a small snippit of "planned refinements",they only had maybe 3 listed at the time in that post,and one was "the rate of which the demilune abyssite upgrades" so I was all happy that it might be implimented in July update just passed.Well it wasnt and just now after raging on my party that took me from 0/19 to 0/21,I decided to go back and look for it.Now,I've clicked all the topics posted on POL.com to try find it,but I cant find it anywhere.I've even gone to the official forum and looked manually to no avail.Does anyone else remember this? If so,link if you are lucky enough to have it,and I hope they put it into the august update ;-;
 Asura.Theringer
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2011-07-17 10:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I recall reading this too. I have no link for you though D:

Went 1/2 upgrading to T2.. then 1/1 to T3 then went 1/3 on upgrading another to T2 D:
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-07-17 10:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You have had just horrible random luck, bro
 Shiva.Johneblaze
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Johneblaze 2011-07-20 13:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Does red proc help idk for sure but a member in linkshell complains about getting red for turning t1 >>> t2 >>> t3 so we always do and pretty much upgrade fast, at least faster than the 10% listed on wiki of course this could just be good luck.... but if you already arent turning them launch off your red procs :P
[+]
 Cerberus.Drayco
Server: Cerberus
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2011-07-20 13:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

its probably just luck based... but I was 0/20+ on T1>T2 once, I tossed that KI and got a new one. went 1/1 on that one. not sure if its connected or not, but with that string of bad luck, why not try