LTB Cierin-Croin Pop Sets - Yes Im Lazy.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » LTB Cierin-Croin pop sets - yes im lazy.
LTB Cierin-Croin pop sets - yes im lazy.
By seiri 2011-07-11 12:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

As title says, looking to buy pop sets for CC for lanterns. Siren server.

Key items are as follows, for those who dont know..
'Glistening Orobon Liver' - Drops from Cep-Kamuy.
'Doffed Poroggo Hat' - Drops from Heqet.

Other drops
Hannibal's Sword
Molva Maul

+2 drops
Jewel of balance - can drop 3 with yellow !!, always drops 1.
Stone of balance
Card or wieldance
Stone of wieldance

Atma
Atma of the Deep Devourer

Will pay 150k for each pop set assuming the seller wants nothing.
Will pay 100k for each pop set when the seller wants the other drops.

If you want drops and want a certain stagger, please provide jobs to do such yourself. I will be providing a group to simply kill it, although that may include jobs to hit staggers. Assistance killing would be nice, although I will not want/need any more melee jobs.

Contact on here or in game, same is Seiri online also. Aim to finish before 13th july 2011 whatever.

Usual disclaimers...
Inb4 yes im lazy, title says so.
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-07-11 12:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

That's pretty lazy
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-11 12:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I giggled at the 100k/pop set
I know that CC pops are easy to farm, but that's just outright cheap
[+]
By seiri 2011-07-11 13:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:

Thats only if they want drops from it. If they dont i can make use of the drops, and 150k is fairly reasonable.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-11 13:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

seiri said:

Thats only if they want drops from it. If they dont i can make use of the drops, and 150k is fairly reasonable.
Well the fact you said
Quote:
If you want drops and want a certain stagger, please provide jobs to do such yourself.
makes me ask the question: why would I give you my pop set at this point, CC isn't hard to kill, by any means, and if you're not providing any help in terms of procing, one could kill it themselves really quite easily, obtain all the drops that will drop, and perhaps find an even higher bidder for just the lanterns, or at least find one who's capable of assisting procing. If you think that afking on your mnk on a CC they pop is a godsend for them, then you need to wake up.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-07-11 14:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd so do this. If I would have burned the croins while key item farming for sobek I would have ended up with like 150 lanterns >_>
By seiri 2011-07-11 14:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

seiri said:

Well the fact you said
Quote:
If you want drops and want a certain stagger, please provide jobs to do such yourself.
makes me ask the question: why would I give you my pop set at this point, CC isn't hard to kill, by any means, and if you're not providing any help in terms of procing, one could kill it themselves really quite easily, obtain all the drops that will drop, and perhaps find an even higher bidder for just the lanterns, or at least find one who's capable of assisting procing. If you think that afking on your mnk on a CC they pop is a godsend for them, then you need to wake up.

As i said. I will be dealing with the kill. That will, specifically, mean i provide a thf, war, nin, whm and blu if my current setup remains. You are right that i was not specific, but for example, if they want yellow, and can blm/brd themselves, sorted. If they want red, piss easy. Also note that i did say that i would be providing people, and that some staggers might be hit. All that takes is people actually asking rather than simply sticking their nose in where its unwanted.

Point is, this is mostly aimed at people that have been farming sobek from boxes, and obtained croin pops that they have no use for.