How Do You Usually Set Up Cruor Parties?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » How do you usually set up Cruor parties?
How do you usually set up Cruor parties?
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2011-07-11 02:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Just looking to build up my cruor again after running out of it due to brews on Shinryu.
Which zone and mobs do people kill for cruor? And which lights do you build and ignore?.

Thanks.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2011-07-11 02:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I go to misreaux coast {A} , with blm-whm-x2 decant DD-key ***, just rotate colibri and bats. I went nin-whm-war the other day in konstat doing bugards/marborlo's(spellcheck) trying for dark rings at the same time.....cruor+gil=win
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2011-07-11 02:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I am guessing that the best way to get cruor would be to cap azure, pearl and ruby asap, completely ignore amber, then build up silver and ebon lights as much as possible?
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-07-11 02:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said:
I am guessing that the best way to get cruor would be to cap azure, pearl and ruby asap, completely ignore amber, then build up silver and ebon lights as much as possible?

I'd cap Azure/Pearl, get time up some, then cap Ruby, and do Silver/Ebon as much as you can. I'd do a cleave or BLM -ga burn, depends on your resources. There's plenty of mobs to do this on, it's more of finding a camp that's empty on your server.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2011-07-11 02:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Colibri is actually a bad idea for Cruor party, seen as you cannot get rubys from them, unless you cap ruby on other mobs first, do bats allow ruby lights?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-11 02:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

i do bats/birds in mis coast all the time solo on dnc. it doesn't even take 20 mins to get the cruor chain capped. the birds don't give ruby so you can ws any % and murexs pop at the camp.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-11 02:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said:
I think Colibri is actually a bad idea for Cruor party, seen as you cannot get rubys from them, unless you cap ruby on other mobs first, do bats allow ruby lights?

yes and murex pop at the camp.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-07-11 03:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually camp @ the ??? of ironclad pulverizer in misa, pull bombs and spheroids.

Bombs cap at 220, spheroids at 550 cruor per with the casual ephemeral amoeban around (or if u wanna kill abyssic for the lulz).

Can net a lot of cruor in this camp once u cap lights (i usually get azure/pearl enough to get TEs and more chests then cap ruby, after that go to town).

I have to try the konschtat idea, dark ring farming should be quite good lol (but the camp in misa is so nice and mobs so close...).
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-07-11 04:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

When i was on bismarck we did
Bats/Colibri
1 whm
1 key person
2 DDs
2 pullers, usually thf or dnc.

Each puller would grab about 20 mobs each and the DDs would take one mob each, so I would only kill bats, other dd would only kill colibri and just signal when they killed one. It was pretty fast, drakes pretty much one shots bats and the best DD i did with was a VS monk.

However, now im back on Ragnarok and no one bloody crour pts! /rage!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-11 04:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Bats/Colibri
1 whm
1 key person
2 DDs

Each puller would grab about 20 mobs each and the DDs would take one mob each, so I would only kill bats, other dd would only kill colibri and just signal when they killed one. It was pretty fast, drakes pretty much one shots bats and the best DD i did with was a VS monk.

don't you love when people shout that they are doing a cruor party, but it's just a dominion ops pt?
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-07-11 04:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Bats/Colibri
1 whm
1 key person
2 DDs

don't you love when people shout that they are doing a cruor party, but it's just a dominion ops pt?
Man ive not even seen that :( lol. Ive seen 1 crour party shout i think since i been back here x.X Sometimes i wonder if people know what they are lol. Maybe i'll drag you out and make one later >.>
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-07-11 05:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

try sending superhick a tell Tuvae i know he was talking about wanting to do curor partys a few weeks ago. galka war
 Leviathan.Yogurt
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Yogurt 2011-07-11 10:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I have done the bats/colibri cruor farm in misx. once, seemed to work nice. I was going to do the same in attowa, and I was just wondering what mobs anyone may have farmed cruor there on. I was thinking cockatrice and courels. I was just looking to do attowa because I still need to find black mage shoes.
By AsuraVanzan 2011-07-11 10:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally I do miseracoast, BLM solo. Murex > Ameoba (emphereal) & the random Jala. Get merits and crour fairly efficiently.