Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Looking For Members - Mission Based Linkshell
Looking For Members - Mission Based Linkshell
By NinmatticF 2011-06-28 11:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So basically I have started a mission-based link for players on Sylph. We have been static'ing CoP/ZM/Rank Missions, etc. And Im looking for a few players that are interested in both missions, and staying aboard for the endgame events to follow such as Sky, Sea, Dynamis, etc.
I realize most of these events are somewhat outdated, but for anyone new to the game feel free to PM me or send me a tell in game (Falisa is my chr).
Myself and a couple others in the link have completed all of these missions before on our old main characters, but we decided to come back to the game and enjoy the events we love.
(I plan on doing some Salvage, obv Aby, Dynamis, KS99, and the old HNM kings for all you monks out there)

If your looking to join to get your missions, please dont bother.
I'd much rather find players who will stick around for the endgame to come. I do not want to be helping people get their ranks up if they are just going to bail on the shell.

Also, quick side note, I prefer to not lead a sea event because in no way am I as familiar with sea as I am with sky. So if anyone out there is itchin to get back into Sea and can lead a team with good NM count, time, and pop items all being accounted for then please PM me. I would love to have someone lead sea within my small link. Just looking for someone with experience, and someone who will be joining along for the other events as well, not just sea.

-FAL