What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 84 85 86 ... 170 171 172
 Sylph.Anuu
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Anuu
By Sylph.Anuu 2011-06-28 15:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Systematicchaos said:

As far as girls, someone who can take my humor, teasing, and ego. Also they aren't a *** or partier <.<
why don't you like men? ;-;
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 15:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
the only line i can really draw that would validate cheating is an abusive relationship. past that there should be no real reason to cheat and it should go through proper channels.
This, pretty much.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 15:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, hi, I still love this thread.
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-06-28 15:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anuu said:
Sylph.Systematicchaos said:
As far as girls, someone who can take my humor, teasing, and ego. Also they aren't a *** or partier <.<
why don't you like men? ;-;

They have cooties.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-28 15:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Do you dare alter my text Anne?

Do you dare alter mine, Francis?
Fun fact.
Anne 1507(one of two disputed birthdays)
Francis 1511
lmao
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 15:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
the only line i can really draw that would validate cheating is an abusive relationship.
past that there should be no real reason to cheat and it should go through proper channels.
Not a reason for not giving a chance to someone.
I've never cheated, I'm not talking about myself.
But there's no need to put a tag on someone for something that belongs to the past.
 Bahamut.Fezzphx
Server: Bahamut
user: Fezz
By Bahamut.Fezzphx 2011-06-28 15:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
the only line i can really draw that would validate cheating is an abusive relationship.
past that there should be no real reason to cheat and it should go through proper channels.
Not a reason for not giving a chance to someone.
I've never cheated, I'm not talking about myself.
But there's no need to put a tag on someone for something that belongs to the past.

agreed. gotta learn from the past, and hope that people in the future will give the opportunity to show what we have learned.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-28 15:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Quetzalcoatl.Uptempo said:
Ah another thing i don't like girls who have cheated in a previous relationship, couldn't trust them. *** them sure date them no way.
Depends on the reason, if a girls been *** around in a relationship and the guy doesnt give 2 shits about her then is isnt as bad as a girlfriend who wants to *** the first thing with 3 legs that comes towards her
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Quetzalcoatl.Uptempo said:
Ah another thing i don't like girls who have cheated in a previous relationship, couldn't trust them. *** them sure date them no way.
If it wasn't with you I don't think you should think like that. People can make mistake, or the boyfriend might have been some serious idiot/***/unable/something else...you gotta give chances.
Pretty much this. There are legit reasons to cheat on someone. An emotionally abusive relationship that you can't get out of is one of them. Yes getting out of the relationship seems like an easy answer to dismiss this reason, but things aren't always that easy.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There's a difference between legitimate reasons, and sympathetic ones.

I can sympathize with someone in an abusive relationship who has difficulty escaping it, or even someone who isn't being satisfied in a meaningful way.

"Cheating" to me, isn't the act of just *** around with someone else, it's the deceit of it. Relationships get complex beyond most people's realizations, compromises, sometimes wildly unconventional ones, are sometimes necessary.

Just thinking on my toes for a minute, if two people are deeply in love on an emotional level, but one will not engage in any physical intimacy, is it so reprehensible if they come to an agreement that involves loveless sex with someone, let's say, a prostitute?

But the act of being deceitful, intentionally or not, is what turns it into a deplorable act. Mostly because, if you resort to that, it means you were too weak to even try to fix it.

If I was dating someone who I knew had succumbed to infidelity, I can say there wouldn't be an immediate, mutual respect. It may build over time, but knowing something like that would color my initial disposition a certain way, and I just can't help that.

/Seriousface off!
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 15:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally don't think a partner would have any reason to cheat on me, so I'm not too worried.

I'm not abusive. I hesitate when asked to slap her ***, so... >__>

Okay, so maybe they'll cheat if they get bored with me. Not cool. xD
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-06-28 15:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
That's shallow.

I doubt it's as shallow as half of this thread. I highly doubt it's as shallow as using this thread to fill your girl-on-the-internet-syndrome requirements with dozens of guys you don't know at all. It was also said in a light-hearted manner as a quasi-joke (I understand context doesn't translate to text).

That being said, I take my word and being honest more serious than a random sexual encounter to "scratch a temporary itch". Relationships are built on trust, if you don't have trust for each other then I would say you have a mighty "shallow" relationship. That's just my opinion obviously, but then again this thread was a thread asking what people value in finding someone.

*edit* Also, this +1:

Odin.Zicdeh said:
There's a difference between legitimate reasons, and sympathetic ones. I can sympathize with someone in an abusive relationship who has difficulty escaping it, or even someone who isn't being satisfied in a meaningful way. "Cheating" to me, isn't the act of just *** around with someone else, it's the deceit of it. Relationships get complex beyond most people's realizations, compromises, sometimes wildly unconventional ones, are sometimes necessary. Just thinking on my toes for a minute, if two people are deeply in love on an emotional level, but one will not engage in any physical intimacy, is it so reprehensible if they come to an agreement that involves loveless sex with someone, let's say, a prostitute? But the act of being deceitful, intentionally or not, is what turns it into a deplorable act. Mostly because, if you resort to that, it means you were too weak to even try to fix it. If I was dating someone who I knew had succumbed to infidelity, I can say there wouldn't be an immediate, mutual respect. It may build over time, but knowing something like that would color my initial disposition a certain way, and I just can't help that. /Seriousface off!
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 15:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said:
I personally don't think a partner would have any reason to cheat on me, so I'm not too worried.

You're not spanking me? Sorry, I'm going to find someone else then.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Austar
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-06-28 15:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty much a sucker for any girl that calls me stupid names like "hun" or "babe" and uses a lot of smiley faces.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 15:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
That's shallow.

I doubt it's as shallow as half of this thread. I highly doubt it's as shallow as using this thread to fill your girl-on-the-internet-syndrome requirements with dozens of guys you don't know at all. It was also said in a light-hearted manner as a quasi-joke (I understand context doesn't translate to text).

That being said, I take my word and being honest more serious than a random sexual encounter to "scratch a temporary itch". Relationships are built on trust, if you don't have trust for each other then I would say you have a mighty "shallow" relationship. That's just my opinion obviously, but then again this thread was a thread asking what people value in finding someone.
There was no need to be harsh. And I explained my reasons already anyway.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 15:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
You're such a sub Laff
It's true. ; ; But I will do it, I'm just like "Uh, you sure, I hit hard. :|"

I do bite sometimes. That's kinda fun. >__>
By Artemicion 2011-06-28 15:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:

/raises hand

Lol, jokes and srs bsns aside, I like a girl that likes video games, beer, and music as much as I do :3
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-28 15:54:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:
I'm pretty much a sucker for any girl that calls me stupid names like "hun" or "babe" and uses a lot of smiley faces.

I sense sarcasm, but I like those kinds of affectionate names.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-28 15:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:

:o have you been a bad girl?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 15:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:

rawr!

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2011-06-28 15:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bummer, have to get ready for work.
Don't have too much fun while I'm gone :o
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 15:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
You're such a sub Laff
It's true. ; ; But I will do it, I'm just like "Uh, you sure, I hit hard. :|" I do bite sometimes. That's kinda fun. >__>
It's okay man. I do it too. /brohug
Lol :>

I did experiment trying to dominate, it's uncomfortable for me, but I can do it if necessary. >__>
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-28 15:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:

rawr!
RAAWRR
 Fenrir.Saeki
Server: Fenrir
user: Mirae
By Fenrir.Saeki 2011-06-28 15:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:

But the act of being deceitful, intentionally or not, is what turns it into a deplorable act. Mostly because, if you resort to that, it means you were too weak to even try to fix it.

If I was dating someone who I knew had succumbed to infidelity, I can say there wouldn't be an immediate, mutual respect. It may build over time, but knowing something like that would color my initial disposition a certain way, and I just can't help that.
This.
In my opinion it just means that the person in question did not have the balls to communicate with their partner to say that they were unhappy. It's always easier to lie than confront someone with a harsh truth.
I know that personally, I would always prefer to be told the truth. Sure it would hurt, but if the reason was legitimate and it was brought up in a respectful manner, I would never get angry.
At least for me, either way you twist it, cheating shows weakness of character. Try to communicate and fix it first. Or break it. But don't go behind my back letting me believe it's all fine and good, that's just plain disrespectful.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-28 15:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

I sense sarcasm, but I like those kinds of affectionate names.
idk they're too misleading too often. Sounds friend zoned when all the women you know use em

That's true. I usually get called Spency when friendzoned

Jordan calls me Spency

:<

Post deleted by User.
By zahrah 2011-06-28 16:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Do you dare alter my text Anne?

Do you dare alter mine, Francis?
Fun fact.
Anne 1507(one of two disputed birthdays)
Francis 1511
lmao

Spooky!
First Page 2 3 ... 84 85 86 ... 170 171 172