What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 170 171 172
 Phoenix.Fondue
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-24 20:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm totally a furry .-.
[+]
 Phoenix.Uzugami
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-24 20:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
i'm totally a furry .-.

you're a rat.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-24 20:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Meh, I meant that I am awkward and friendly, and usually smiling ..
I would say even if people don't get my humor, they are always laughing around me :) Apparently my personality and laughter is infectious and charming I am told :P
I have a hard time initiating conversation but if I do it takes me about 5 minutes to get comfortable talking to someone unless they are auto-piloting me and then I usually get the message.
I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to first impressions but I guess that fits many in a place such as this.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-06-24 20:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not too picky as long as they aren't stupid as hell and act like they belong on an MTV reality program. I'm pretty easy when it comes to conforming with my partner's interests. I usually do whatever they want that makes them happy. THAT INCLUDES WEARING THE SUITS OF VARIOUS ANIMAL TYPES.
By zahrah 2011-06-24 20:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

What?!? Why do I always do this to myself?

/cringe

ABANDON SHIP!!!
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-24 20:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

missu2 uzu
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-24 20:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:

/cringe

ABANDON SHIP!!!
I totally am getting WOOSHED on all this zzzzzzahhhh action!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-24 20:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I would say even if people don't get my humor, they are always laughing around me :) Apparently my personality and laughter is infectious and charming I am told :P
I have a hard time initiating conversation but if I do it takes me about 5 minutes to get comfortable talking to someone unless they are auto-piloting me and then I usually get the message.
I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to first impressions but I guess that fits many in a place such as this.
I used to be that way or so I thought, but I am a people pleaser and like to see people laughing and smiling..I am the class clown, the clutzy dork who trips upstairs ftw! I can text and chat on phones for hours (or type online) If it is someone interested in ME personally though as a potential interest? I never see it unless it is pointed out, and then I panic mode :I
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-24 20:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:

/cringe

ABANDON SHIP!!!
?
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-24 20:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

missu2ubruh.
 Bismarck.Azagthothe
Server: Bismarck
user: Azagthoth
By Bismarck.Azagthothe 2011-06-24 20:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
I tend to be a little more flirtatious than I should be (it has been a detriment), so someone who is confident enough to know that I will still be loyal to them.

I'm not saying this is necessarily you, but the guy/girl also have to account for how respectful the person guy/girl being to you when they flirt. For instance, if my girlfriend met somebody/flirted with them while pretty much making it seem like I don't exist then the relationship probably isn't worth my time regardless of where the flirting goes. I agree that it probably is lack of confidence a lot of the time, but people have different views on what's respectable as well.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-24 20:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I used to be that way or so I thought, but I am a people pleaser and like to see people laughing and smiling..I am the class clown, the clutzy dork who trips upstairs ftw! I can text and chat on phones for hours (or type online) If it is someone interested in ME personally though as a potential interest? I never see it unless it is pointed out, and then I panic mode :I
I have all the makings of a class clown but I have social anxiety(more-so when lots of people are around, too much to take in lol)
so that was part of the reason i didn't embrace such a thought right away, but i'm trying to reprogram that part of myself step by step lol.
i definitely can understand the people pleader deal but that's because i can get depressed by others moods pretty easily, and that's just with body language.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-24 20:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
missu2ubruh.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 Ifrit.Herc
Server: Ifrit
user: kametas44
By Ifrit.Herc 2011-06-24 20:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as i dont gotta wear a condom im happy.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-24 20:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You still doin' errthang the same mang? How ya been? :P
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-24 20:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

quit playing, just been reading a lot realizing how much time i wasted on ffxi :| another day another dollar, cant wait to get back to school

hows fenrawr
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-24 20:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the anxiety part I do have, I just have ways of filtering out the panic (aka yes i drink wine before concerts okay?!?!)

As I have gotten older the anxiety is a BIT worse; I find it disconcerting to be in a large group but I still will attempt to do so.

My favorite job i worked 12 hour shifts entirely alone in a room counting money. <3
[+]
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-24 20:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
quit playing, just been reading a lot realizing how much time i wasted on ffxi :| another day another dollar, cant wait to get back to school

hows fenrawr

haha, word. It's aiight, im kinda quit as well; after the *** that went down (Which Im sure you herd 'bout) I kinda just stopped carin'. I play randomly to keep in touch w/ mah frans and what-not, and my some-what gf makes me play sometimes haha
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-24 20:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the anxiety part I do have, I just have ways of filtering out the panic (aka yes i drink wine before concerts okay?!?!)

As I have gotten older the anxiety is a BIT worse; I find it disconcerting to be in a large group but I still will attempt to do so.

My favorite job i worked 12 hour shifts entirely alone in a room counting money. <3
Yeah you're right on that, I don't really drink so it doesn't really work for me, I used to be able to drink all I wanted but I lost my taste for it for whatever reason.
Never been much of a social drinker by default.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-24 20:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

naw i didnt hear anything after the last time i talked to you on skype :p left ls and havent spoke to anyone since
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-24 20:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
naw i didnt hear anything after the last time i talked to you on skype :p left ls and havent spoke to anyone since

lol, really? That's funny cause lot people "Know the story" somehow lol, ya you never get on skype anymore >:( should come to fenrir and play with me when I actually log on ! lol
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-24 21:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Yeah you're right on that, I don't really drink so it doesn't really work for me, I used to be able to drink all I wanted but I lost my taste for it for whatever reason.
Never been much of a social drinker by default.
It is rather amusing to look back- I used to be extremely social but I drank alot..then as I drank less I stopped going out so much/stopped being AS social =/. I recognize it for what it is..lol my fake courage
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-06-24 21:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I like a girl with a short skirt and a looooooooooooooooooooooooong
Looooooooooooooong
Jacket!
[+]
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-24 21:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

anyways I got class work to do, skype me up later bruh and we can bromance.
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-24 21:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:

lol, really? That's funny cause lot people "Know the story" somehow lol, ya you never get on skype anymore >:( should come to fenrir and play with me when I actually log on ! lol

DON'T LIE YOU'RE ON A LOT!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-24 21:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:

wait u left me D:

Your not on levi anymore o.O

/wrist.
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-24 21:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:

wait u left me D:

Your not on levi anymore o.O

/wrist.

; -; <3

Yeah I left um... two~three months ago maybe.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-24 21:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

i uninstalled skype, we can be penpals if you want though
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-24 21:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply