What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 170 171 172
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-24 18:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Headstrong said:
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
Hrm. A guy who is smart, funny and likes to talk about anything and everything without judgement would be perfect. Good looks is a nice perk, but unless they look like an ogre then I won't fuss.

Edit! (twice -_-)

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said:

Like videogames.
Can handle horror movies.

This should probably be on my list too! I can handle if they don't play games, I suppose. But they'll have to be okay with the fact that I do. =D
This, pretty much lol
If you ever want to share a guy, i'm interested :|

Deal! Let me know when you find him. <.<;
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-06-24 18:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
I prefer women who have more personality than your average brick.

It's a surprisingly restrictive criteria.

Amen.
Also, I hate total ***.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-24 18:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eeek said:
By the way, did we go nearly a whole page glossing over the fact that Niniann just admitted to having hairy nipples? :o

:P

YOU CAN'T PROVE WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE D:<
[+]
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-24 18:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

something something furry
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-24 18:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
I like girls that take my heart and dump me the day before I leave for college and tell me I shouldn't be moving away.

I also like girls that tell me they don't want relationships and start dating some guy on the football team twelve hours later.

I also like girls that let me bake for them.

T______________________________________T

Damnit, where's Serj, I need a hug T_T

:x I'm not Serj but, merp... -Hugs anyway!-
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-06-24 18:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Hmmm...Do I really want to answer this?

I usually go for someone who is intelligent, humorous, fun and challenging. They need to be at least two or three inches taller than me (I'm 5'7).

I love to travel (even though I haven't really been out of the country since 2007), so I would want someone who enjoys adventures at home or abroad just as much as I do. Being somewhat outdoorsy is a requirement. I tend to be a little more flirtatious than I should be (it has been a detriment), so someone who is confident enough to know that I will still be loyal to them. Five years ago I would not be caught dead saying this, but someone who is family oriented.

EDIT: Also, someone who knows the difference in being fun competitive and just competitive.

DOUBLE EDIT: No picky eaters either!

Maybe in another life, we could be together =P

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
I like girls that take my heart and dump me the day before I leave for college and tell me I shouldn't be moving away.

I also like girls that tell me they don't want relationships and start dating some guy on the football team twelve hours later.

I also like girls that let me bake for them.

T______________________________________T

Damnit, where's Serj, I need a hug T_T

*loving hug, no homo*
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-24 18:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:

:<
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-06-24 18:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Eeek said:
By the way, did we go nearly a whole page glossing over the fact that Niniann just admitted to having hairy nipples? :o

:P

YOU CAN'T PROVE WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE D:<

It crossed my mind, but it's very rude to say something like that, Eeek =P
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-24 18:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

To be quite honest, I just want someone I can click with on a personal level.

Everything else is just a bonus.

Are my sights set too low?

meh.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-24 18:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Mabrook's wife. Her and me have a date ;0)
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-06-24 18:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Realistically now.

For some reason, I like girls that let me provide for them. I like to bake for them, dote upon them, help them with their papers. I'm too overbearing, I know, so I try and restrain it.

I like girls that are very focused on sharing, and that's what the above stems from. Sharing anything; discussion, books, food, it just feels right to me. I like to share anything I have and I like it when a girl runs with that. To give, to take, to give back, to take back; to me, it's absolutely wonderful to have a girl that does that.

I like girls that aren't afraid to be girly but are rational enough to not mind a bit of mud.

I like girls that can tell from a text message that something's wrong and that care enough to ask what. I liked it most when she would call me because she was able to see passed my statue demeanor and realize that inside I am an extremely fragile, sensitive person and that I needed support from her just as much as she needed my support.

I like girls that put flowers in their hair and giggle.

I like girls that aren't afraid to try new things and grow as a person. I like girls that are curious and like to try new things.

I like girls that like ice cream and Chinese food, too.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2011-06-24 18:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone who can pull pranks/troll me would be awesome <3 (women!)
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-24 18:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Realistically now.

For some reason, I like girls that let me provide for them. I like to bake for them, dote upon them, help them with their papers. I'm too overbearing, I know, so I try and restrain it.

I like girls that are very focused on sharing, and that's what the above stems from. Sharing anything; discussion, books, food, it just feels right to me. I like to share anything I have and I like it when a girl runs with that. To give, to take, to give back, to take back; to me, it's absolutely wonderful to have a girl that does that.

I like girls that aren't afraid to be girly but are rational enough to not mind a bit of mud.

I like girls that can tell from a text message that something's wrong and that care enough to ask what. I liked it most when she would call me because she was able to see passed my statue demeanor and realize that inside I am an extremely fragile, sensitive person and that I needed support from her just as much as she needed my support.

I like girls that aren't afraid to try new things and grow as a person. I like girls that are curious and like to try new things.

/swoon
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-24 18:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Intelligent, humorous, challenging.
Those three definitely.
I dated around for a while and that was always something I didn't really get.
Hmmm....someone with the same level of social energy that I have when I am interested in a subject, but then in turn and this is a very important part is the ability to just say outright say that you aren't feeling very talkative rather than just auto-piloting a conversation, which I'm gonna be honest I've been guilty of that too before, but it's something that I've always hated.
but I think my fault is that I didn't really date for a relationship in the first place in the past...but I guess that is the same deal for a lot of people.
I think that this is a pretty standard way of seeing it, in terms of physical attraction?
Ehh I'm like 6 ft and I haven't dated many girls taller than I am but I don't really have a preference for that.
I'd say my only deal is just in line with general hygiene honestly.
Past that attraction isn't something I really give much substantial though, I could say I prefer one hair type/body type or another but who's to say I won't meet someone that will change my opinion lol.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-06-24 18:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Realistically now.

Christ, we're like the same person.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-24 18:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

/cuebromance
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-24 18:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
I like Mabrook's wife. Her and me have a date ;0)
You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

/moonwalk
PLEASE <3

right after i try to win nini's heart again!
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-06-24 18:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Realistically now.

Christ, we're like the same person.

Speaking of which, we may have a man date. You know about the Bocelli free concert?
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2011-06-24 18:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh!

Someone who can play piana, sing, or play guitar marginally well. We will become a duet!
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-24 18:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

PLEASE <3

You always have my heart~ :3
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-24 18:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

i like girls who like exactly the same kind of music I do :\ somewhat of a dealbreaker

if you dont got beirut on yo ipod hun my anaconda dont want none
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-06-24 18:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Speaking of which, we may have a man date. You know about the Bocelli free concert?

Yup, hope for tickets, then hope I can make it =P
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-24 18:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
PLEASE <3

You always have my heart~ :3
Then I am the true winner of the interwebs <3
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-24 18:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Not going to go into other things, but must be a gamer.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-24 18:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
i like girls who like exactly the same kind of music I do :\ somewhat of a dealbreaker

if you dont got beirut on yo ipod hun my anaconda dont want none

And this answers the question of whether you're a chick or not.

I never knew and I never wanted to ask.
 Bismarck.Antonious
Server: Bismarck
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-24 18:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Hmmm...Do I really want to answer this?

I usually go for someone who is intelligent, humorous, fun and challenging. They need to be at least two or three inches taller than me (I'm 5'7).

I love to travel (even though I haven't really been out of the country since 2007), so I would want someone who enjoys adventures at home or abroad just as much as I do. Being somewhat outdoorsy is a requirement. I tend to be a little more flirtatious than I should be (it has been a detriment), so someone who is confident enough to know that I will still be loyal to them. Five years ago I would not be caught dead saying this, but someone who is family oriented.

EDIT: Also, someone who knows the difference in being fun competitive and just competitive.

DOUBLE EDIT: No picky eaters either!

TRIPLE EDIT: Out-going and sociable like me, but can always nicely tell me to hold back when necessary. I tend to get too chatty and be too trusting for my own good.

I have a lot of edits!

Man, I'm REAAALLLLY close on this one, hahaha. (They are good qualities to look for in a person)
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-06-24 18:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:

Yup, hope for tickets, then hope I can make it =P

I'm SO nervous that I won't get them! I put in for two, I think, and so did Wendy so if only one of us gets them we can both go.

I hope at least two of us get them! If I end up with spares I'll totally send you one.

BROMANCE AND ROMANCE!
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-06-24 19:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Being a furry or guys being furry catches my interest >.>
First Page 2 3 4 ... 170 171 172