What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130 131 ... 170 171 172
 Phoenix.Fondue
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-07-23 09:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

i think tramp stamps are really hawt
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-07-23 09:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
i think tramp stamps are really hawt

Definitely no....lol
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-07-23 10:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mind a little tiny one, but besides that, they don't do anything for me. If anything, I'd say the age around 20 would be when they're ideal - any older and your age starts to show with the tattoo, making them look really nasty, especially being like 40+ with them.

Not all are a turn-off, but none are a turn on. Gf may only get something very small, but that's all. I already told her only get one if she wants it, as it won't do anything for me at all.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-23 10:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I've thought about getting one before but I know what ever I got I would get board of it after a while and regret it. Only time I would ever get one would be if it was a meeningful on (no that does not include a loved ones name on my ***) or if it had some use... I seriously consided Celsius to Farenheit conversion and grams to ounces formulas for a while to be honest XD
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-23 10:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
I seriously consided Celsius to Farenheit conversion and grams to ounces formulas for a while to be honest XD
I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-07-23 10:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Not necessarily the tattoo itself, but the person's skin as well. Tattoos look all fine and dandy when you have 20 year old skin, but once you get older, you start to regret that ***.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-07-23 10:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fahrenheit is dumb anyway >:\
[+]
By Gimp 2011-07-23 10:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

so is "soccer"
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-23 10:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Asura.Ina said:
I seriously consided Celsius to Farenheit conversion and grams to ounces formulas for a while to be honest XD
I TOLD YOU SO!!!

I can work with both... but grams and kg are more accurate so I typicly convert anything in lb/oz to it. In any thing big it doesn't make a big difference but if it's a small recepie you could be adding few extra % of something to your formula which can screw you.

Edit: Temp I really don't care, my thermometer does both XD
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-23 10:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

My ideal partner gotta know how to use metric system!
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-07-23 10:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Don't you use 'miles' in the UK though?
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-07-23 10:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Not necessarily the tattoo itself, but the person's skin as well. Tattoos look all fine and dandy when you have 20 year old skin, but once you get older, you start to regret that ***.

I'll never regret getting a tattoo lol I always make sure I think about it a long time and it has to mean something
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-23 10:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Seha I thought we were already getting married back on page 10 or something... I remember something about pillow fort wars.
 Bismarck.Dierdreh
Server: Bismarck
user: Dierdreh
By Bismarck.Dierdreh 2011-07-23 10:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I'll never regret getting a tattoo lol I always make sure I think about it a long time and it has to mean something

That's not always true. I mean sure, when your 80 and wrinkling it may look like crap but if you take care of yourself for a long time you may never have a problem at all. I have an uncle who's 65 and his tattoo has yet to look like crap
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-07-23 10:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I'm going to get all my past dogs names tattood somewhere I think
I also want a maple leaf on my back if I go travel
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-07-23 10:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

If it has meaning to it, then power to ya.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-07-23 10:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

LoL of course :P

Not like it's a tattoo of a chicken leg or anything <.< silly...
 Bismarck.Dierdreh
Server: Bismarck
user: Dierdreh
By Bismarck.Dierdreh 2011-07-23 10:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

LoL of course :P

Not like it's a tattoo of a chicken leg or anything <.< silly...

LOL! That reminds me of some one I used to work with! He asked me if I wanted to see his 12 inch *** and I looked at him strange and he pulled up his pant leg and he had a rooster tattooed on his left calf!

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-07-23 10:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If any of you are truly interested in others' views of tattoos, here's an essay I wrote from my blog for you. Only if you are bored and like to read! http://snippetsbyme.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/tattoos/

I have two tats, one very small Tiger symbol on my back hip and one in between my shoulder blades of a treble clef and a bass clef forming a heart. The Tiger one is because I was born in the year of the Tiger. Tigers are also one of my favorite animals, although my favorite animals change often enough that I would not get one permanently inked on just for that. The heart has more meaning behind it. One, the treble clef looks like an S, which is the first initial of my name. The bass clef looks like a C, which is the first initial of my husband's name. Second, I played flute and sang alto or mezzo-soprano, which is in the treble clef range. My husband played trombone, which is in the bass clef range. In those ways, it symbolizes my husband and I together. Beyond that, we also both love music and can't go long without listening to it, or singing it, or playing it. On top of that, I was a dancer for several years and dancing is usually accompanied by music.

Anyhow. I'm not a huge fan of lower-back tattoos, or 'tramp stamps,' just because they tend to be all generic and similar. But I understand why girls tend to get them there-- it's a relatively flat and steady place to a design, and easily hidden by clothing for times when a girl doesn't wish her tattoo to be seen. I don't believe the slutty reputation that goes along with lower back tattoos to be quite fair. I've known several girls who had them who were quite nice and not trampy in the least.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-23 10:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

A chocobo is the just for fun tattoo I thought about once... but didn't know where I would put it and the desire for it jut kinda left XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-07-23 10:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to get tribal sleeves, but it would mean being kicked out of my family and most of my shot at any professional work environment ><

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-23 10:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
I would love to get tribal sleeves, but it would mean being kicked out of my family and most of my shot at any professional work environment ><
I definetly couldnt get one on my arms since I work with food XD

Wouldn't want one there either, I think I'd go either mid body or legs if at all, something that's not visible all the time.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-07-23 10:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:

Someone who posts here or used to post here has the genie weskit sleeve tattoo down his left arm, I believe. It looks absolutely awesome. I considered copy-catting him but making mine more delicate by tapering the ends to make it look like scroll-work or something, but yeah. I'd never get a job, ever, and my bone structure is so small that a large tattoo would be overpowering on me. I may still get an armband design of some sort someday, but not a full sleeve. But they really do look so good on people who can pull them off well!

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-07-23 10:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Just don't get anything on your neck/face/hands and you should be okay for any job. You can just cover them up.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130 131 ... 170 171 172