What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 170 171 172
 Carbuncle.Frazee
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-25 17:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Remorazz said:
Let me describe the perfect date: I take her out to a nice dinner; she looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her...now he wants to fight, so I grab him, I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor! She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss...I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time...but I knew.
LOL!
 Carbuncle.Khaleb
user: Khaleb
By Carbuncle.Khaleb 2011-06-25 17:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Remorazz said:
Let me describe the perfect date: I take her out to a nice dinner; she looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her...now he wants to fight, so I grab him, I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor! She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss...I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time...but I knew.
LOL!

BEST DATE EVAAAAARRR!
By zahrah 2011-06-25 17:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I'm curious! What is it about redheads that all you males like? Not that it's a bad thing, but it's seems sort of common in this thread. Yet they rarely seem to get that sort of attention elsewhere. :3
Typically redheads are less common. It's a nice change of pace from the vanilla that is brunette or a brunette with died blonde hair.

At least thats how I see it.

WTF, Uri? Are you trying so say blondes are ho-hum?

LOL! J/K.
Check your PMs >=|

I think my ***has been goofing up lately. Last night it said that I had new messages, but nothing popped up.

EDIT: I don't want to bother Scragg with something trivial on the weekend.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-25 17:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:

I think my ***has been goofing up lately. Last night it said that I had new messages, but nothing popped up.
I sent mine earlier today. For the one from last night, check your username's mailbox instead of your character.
By zahrah 2011-06-25 17:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:

I sent mine earlier today. For the one from last night, check your username's mailbox instead of your character.

/frustrated

What?!? How? I'm lost.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-25 17:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:

/frustrated

What?!? How? I'm lost.
On the inbox screen, click the dropdown in the top left to switch.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-25 17:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Go to sunny states like Cali and you will find more blondes Uri.

Edit: I always wondered if the amount of exposure you have to the sun has something to do with hair color. My brother and I were both blondes at one point when we were younger but now we both have brown hair.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 17:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I think my weirdest one is although I have nothing against taller girls I do find them attractive, for some reason I always notice shorter girls....idk why just do.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-25 17:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I'm curious! What is it about redheads that all you males like? Not that it's a bad thing, but it's seems sort of common in this thread. Yet they rarely seem to get that sort of attention elsewhere. :3
Typically redheads are less common. It's a nice change of pace from the vanilla that is brunette or a brunette with died blonde hair. At least thats how I see it.
I am a natural brunette and I would never dye my hair blonde. I personally think that blondes are a dime a dozen. Perhaps that could be from growing up in southern california and blonde is the norm. (Yes, natural blonde, which my mom happens to be as well)

I prefer to dye my hair some form of red, burgundy or auburn because I have a very light complexion and a few freckles under my eyes. I think it looks better than the brown.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-25 17:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
I think my weirdest one is although I have nothing against taller girls I do find them attractive, for some reason I always notice shorter girls....idk why just do.
Totally with you on this. The only girl I ever dated that was taller than me was back in 6th grade for three days.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-25 17:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Totally with you on this. The only girl I ever dated that was taller than me was back in 6th grade for three days.
That's because short girls are awesome... XD
By zahrah 2011-06-25 17:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:

/frustrated

What?!? How? I'm lost.
On the inbox screen, click the dropdown in the top left to switch.

Thanks! ***! I've got a lot of mail to go through.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-25 17:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
rofl
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 17:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
I'm only 5'11 but I've never dated a girl taller. Closest was like 5'8. The average height is 4'11 to 5'3 with a couple 5'5-5'6
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 17:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:
rofl
lmao
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-25 17:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
I'm only 5'11 but I've never dated a girl taller. Closest was like 5'8. The average height is 4'11 to 5'3 with a couple 5'5-5'6
I'm 5'9. Most of my ex's are in the 5'3-5'6 range.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-25 17:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Go to sunny states like Cali and you will find more blondes Uri.

Edit: I always wondered if the amount of exposure you have to the sun has something to do with hair color. My brother and I were both blondes at one point when we were younger but now we both have brown hair.

I was blonde until I hit about 21. Not even dirty blonde, like very light blonde. Makes me sad, I miss my blonde hair. But I don't really think I get less sun and still living in this horrible state(CA), so idk. Though my dad did the same thing, blond to brown with age. I blame him, jerk. =/
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 17:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
I don't know why I just seem to date petite girls o.O
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2011-06-25 17:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I like stuck up ***'s and train wrecks.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-25 17:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I love *** w/ mileage

By zahrah 2011-06-25 17:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

5'3"! That's short!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-06-25 17:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

5'7-5'9 is pretty normal for a girl here >.>
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 17:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
5'7-5'9 is pretty normal for a girl here >.>
That's true.
Not that I was complaining.
Sweden has too many beautiful women XD
 Odin.Sawtelle
Server: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-06-25 17:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Nerdy guys all the way. I walk up to people in the club and am like "Yo, I got a k club." If they dont know whats up I just walk away.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-25 17:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sawtelle said:
Nerdy guys all the way. I walk up to people in the club and am like "Yo, I got a kracken club." If they dont know whats up I just walk away.

I'd hit that 2-8 times!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-25 17:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
5'3"! That's short!
I'm 5'5" and I love being short!!!!!!!!
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-25 18:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Frazee said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
5'3"! That's short!

I'm only 5'7~ :(
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-25 18:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
5'3"! That's short!
Lol, you are taller than me...
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-06-25 18:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
5'3"! That's short!

:O Short

Edit: Although I'm only like 5'10 >_> Compared to the people I know I'm pretty short. Most are like 6ft+
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-25 18:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

i have a big personality ok

EDIT:

Quote:
Lol, you are taller than me...

Probably not if you're wearing heels!
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 170 171 172