What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 170 171 172

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 10:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Guys...always bragging aobut their whale steak!

You sure have a thought stuck in your mind (._.')
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 10:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

A friend of mine who's a big nature buff and stuff told me that there is actually a breed of whale that's ridiculously prolific (is that the right word?) and could be farmed without endangering anything. But whale fishermen go for the endangered species instead...

I hate humans.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 10:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Is whale steak even legal? lol
might just be you and I on this topic dude : p

Hey, if they serve it in restaurants, i blame them for tempting me! Plus, it'd be a shame to let that sweet, juicy meat go to waste once they have it in their kitchen, right?

Edit: I also tried reindeer steak there, but I wasn't too impressed. We have a lot of wild meats in Italy already, from deers to boars etc etc. so it wasn't really that new of a taste
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 10:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently the Dali Lama isn't vegetarian. It's something along the lines of "I don't eat meat, but if someone offers it to me I won't refuse them."

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-07-01 10:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I am milddly picky about what i eat, mostly about what I dont like.

the girl who I wanted to date, whose mom hated me, loved to eat meat (the food kind mind you)
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 10:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Yeah we have bison moose deer steak etc here and it's not bad honestly just...different lol

On topic I'm not too picky for food but one overly picky can get to me in a date. It's food and it's good fresh ingredients come on lol

I don't know if I could date a vegan, maybe. how about you two?

As long as she didn't yell at me for eating what I want and like, I don't think I'd have much of an issue, although having to witness her desperately searching for 1 meal that could fit her needs in a restaurant, and taking approximately 30 minutes in doing that (being a woman and all), could annoy me if we were to go on a longer relationship.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 10:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, no-one was posting and I got distracted with the screenshots. (Especially those hawt mithra)

I couldn't date a vego, it just wouldn't work out unless she was suuuuuper okay with me being practically carnivourous.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-07-01 10:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said:

the girl who I wanted to date, whose mom hated me, loved to eat meat (the food kind mind you)
Usually if they like the food kind they will like the other kind---proven fact.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-01 10:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Na, I've met plenty of salad only ***.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-07-01 10:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Na, I've met plenty of salad only ***.
I didn't say anything about them silly.
:P
The vegans have to get their protein somehow.
But the ones who won't eat meat because it's "gross"

////avoid like the plague!!!!
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-07-01 10:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Sorry, no-one was posting and I got distracted with the screenshots. (Especially those hawt mithra)

I couldn't date a vego, it just wouldn't work out unless she was suuuuuper okay with me being practically carnivourous.
This.
My taste for vegetables is slim. I prefer to think of them as garnishments for my meal rather than a real part of the meal.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-01 10:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anjali said:
Meat is not gross at all. Meat is awesome!
Agree!
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 10:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anjali said:
Meat is not gross at all. Meat is awesome!
^ My kinda girl
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-07-01 10:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

wouldnt mind dating a vegan, if she met other favorable conditions, as long as, she wouldnt try to push that "fake" dishes (fake meat for example).
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-07-01 10:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
I thought carnivores taste less appealing than people who eat less/no meat =o

*goes back to munching on apples*
Apples don't really work as far as I know. Pineapple, banana, stawberries are all good, go with the exotic!

Well, I had pineapple with lunch =P Been eating a ton of blueberries as well. Bananas with breakfast.

I'm such a fruit D=

*goes off to nap*
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-07-01 10:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said:
wouldnt mind dating a vegan, if she met other favorable conditions, as long as, she wouldnt try to push that "fake" dishes (fake meat for example).
honestly, you'd think it'd work, but trust me....I have an aversion to vegans though. :X
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-01 10:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
I thought carnivores taste less appealing than people who eat less/no meat =o

*goes back to munching on apples*
Apples don't really work as far as I know. Pineapple, banana, stawberries are all good, go with the exotic!

Well, I had pineapple with lunch =P Been eating a ton of blueberries as well. Bananas with breakfast.

I'm such a fruit D=

*goes off to nap*
Well then as long as you stay healthy you should be good :p

To quote dr. Troy from Nip/Tuck "If you want a second date with a girl, be sure to taste good the first time"

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-07-01 10:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of picky foods, what's up with girls and having fatal allergies to tree nuts? (inb4notalergictomynutsjokes) Like every girl I've met is deathly allergic to them, is it something with the Y chromosome that just makes men awesome?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 11:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said:

I actually tried a fake meat burger once. I can't remember if it was made out of soy or whatever, but it tasted pretty good, for a non meat thing to stick in a bun.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-07-01 11:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

there was a time mom tried to pass this kind of [fake] food on her meal on to us, and I could taste the diference right away, and was promptly annoyed by it.
id rather have a Portobello mushroom sandwich/burger over a fake juicy meat organic whateverismadeof burger
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 11:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Speaking of picky foods, what's up with girls and having fatal allergies to tree nuts? (inb4notalergictomynutsjokes) Like every girl I've met is deathly allergic to them, is it something with the Y chromosome that just makes men awesome?

OMG that's so weird. My ex was terribly alergic to them, to the point her throat would swell and she'd barf.
I felt so sorry for her a time she was at a "Pesto sauce" feast and unknowingly ate a dish of spaghetti with a pesto that contained some tree nuts. She had to go to the hospital and all...
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 11:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Coincidence I think, I only know one person with allergies, and it's actually cashew nuts rather than peanuts (and also milk, eggs and sesame <_<)

Odin.Sheelay said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

I actually tried a fake meat burger once. I can't remember if it was made out of soy or whatever, but it tasted pretty good, for a non meat thing to stick in a bun.
What's the point replicating the texture/taste though when you can just kill an innocent creature? Stupid vegans.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 11:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

OMG that's so weird. My ex was terribly alergic to them, to the point her throat would swell and she'd barf.
I felt so sorry for her a time she was at a "Pesto sauce" feast and unknowingly ate a dish of spaghetti with a pesto that contained some tree nuts. She had to go to the hospital and all...
Isn't all pesto made of nuts? Was she *** stupid? Anyway, if that's all that happens to her she's lucky, allergies are pretty serious ***for a lot of people.
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 170 171 172