What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 100 101 102 ... 170 171 172
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-30 00:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
it is kind of hard to imagine you not having a group of friends

sure you're not exaggerating a tad

Never really had a huge group of friends, and the ones I did have are all graduated and moved. :/

I'M LIKE THE SHYEST PERSON EVER

You're not on here, so why not use a small fraction of the self confidence you show here ;P
Just try :D

It's actually more that I dislike people. @____@; Finding someone I can tolerate is harder than it sounds.

That, I can understand. Gotta search in order to find though, ah-hah (/explosions in the background, not looking at them)
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-06-30 00:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
i don't think i'd ever go to the gym completely by myself, i don't blame you it's just about impossible :(
I generally go alone, but most of the people I know don't do much in the way of working out and lately I'm away from friends. Used to play racquetball with a friend pretty regularly though, that was always nice.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-30 00:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
it is kind of hard to imagine you not having a group of friends

sure you're not exaggerating a tad

Never really had a huge group of friends, and the ones I did have are all graduated and moved. :/

I'M LIKE THE SHYEST PERSON EVER

D:

i sympathize :(

:< I hate talking to peopleeeee hnnngh!

ok alternate plan, we can just make fun of and be all around *** to them under the veil of anonymity that is the internet!

oh wait :(
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-30 00:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
i don't think i'd ever go to the gym completely by myself, i don't blame you it's just about impossible :(
I generally go alone, but most of the people I know don't do much in the way of working out and lately I'm away from friends. Used to play racquetball with a friend pretty regularly though, that was always nice.

whenever i'm alone, i just think about all the videogames i could be playing instead, and end up cutting it short :(
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 00:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

I stopped reading at racquetball...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
ok alternate plan, we can just make fun and be all around *** to them under the veil of anonymity that is the internet!

oh wait :(

damnit :(
 Leviathan.Novax
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-06-30 00:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

racquetball is fun as hell, played the ***out of that in county.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 00:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Novax said:
racquetball is fun as hell, played the ***out of that in county.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... It's probably more normal there! :<
 Leviathan.Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-06-30 00:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bunch of inmates having fun until the mexicans get mad they lose :(
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 00:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Novax said:
Bunch of inmates having fun until the mexicans get mad they lose :(

WELL THEN
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-06-30 00:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

whenever i'm alone, i just think about all the videogames i could be playing instead, and end up cutting it short :(
I've been pretty good about sticking to my workouts, been slacking on cardio since I stopped playing racquetball though. Running isn't as fun.
 Leviathan.Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-06-30 00:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

I've been pretty good about sticking to my workouts, been slacking on cardio since I stopped playing racquetball though. Running isn't as fun.

Laps in the pool count right?
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-30 00:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

i goddamned hate running

i can't describe how much i hate it

even with a partner i constantly try to get out of it :(
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-06-30 00:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Novax said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

Laps in the pool count right?
Yeah. I've considered swimming but I don't have access to an Olympic pool right now and I have no natural buoyancy anyway so it's kind of a ***.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-30 00:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Do any of us main 30ish posters not have a strong disdain for people in general? Like a complete lack of patience for some of the behavior exhibited around us from day to day?

I'm wondering if we're actually all much more similar than we let on lol

Personally yeah I can tolerate people and know how to make them feel comfortable as friends/strangers but I'd rather be alone or 1 on 1 than stuck dealing with groups of people and the way people can start acting in groups. (I don't mean just drinking or partying)

Like image seems to just drive one more and more until the real person you know inside them is barely visible etc

i'm actually a social butterfly
 Leviathan.Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-06-30 00:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I tend to have little patience with stupidity, I can tolerate people rather well, I'm extremely shy I won't initiate a conversation with someone. I'm really friendly though when I talk with clerks and the such.

I'm with you Josiah with the one on one thing, I tend to be a listener and chime in selectively in a group setting.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 00:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Do any of us main 30ish posters not have a strong disdain for people in general? Like a complete lack of patience for some of the behavior exhibited around us from day to day?

Personally yeah I can tolerate people and know how to make them feel comfortable as friends/strangers but I'd rather be alone or 1 on 1 than stuck dealing with groups of people and the way people can start acting in groups. (I don't mean just drinking or partying)

Like image seems to just drive one more and more until the real person you know inside them is barely visible etc

Yeah, seems like we're all misanthropes....

I can tolerate them/make them feel comfortable... I just choose not to most of the time. If I can avoid any sort of interaction I will. One nice thing about making friends over forums is I can observe how people are before choosing to be their friend! If only RL worked that way...

People in groups do act entirely different. My ex's group of friends were actually fun together, but I got tired of there being a group of people around constantly.

Annnyway yeahhh.
[+]
 Bismarck.Recaldy
Server: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-06-30 00:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Novax said:

I'm with you Josiah with the one on one thing, I tend to be a listener and chime in selectively in a group setting.
This. I get many laughs if I do say so myself.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-30 01:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:

*need some sleep but will check back tomorrow to see if anyone felt the same or replied, cheers

I Personally prefer to be around a group rather then a 1 on 1, I'm ok with being alone too but it's getting old. I'm actually a pritty shy person untill i get to know someone and am really bad at just a 1 on 1 convo, if something else is going on keeping my mind occupied i'm fine (it's kinda weird) such as going to the gym, which I really need to get into doing but have no one to go with /foreveralone, but not if it's just say sitting down to talk to eachother. Being in a group spreads the focus a bit and keeps me from stressing over the fact that I'm being about as engageing as the wall behind me to the other person and that makes me alot more comfortable around people. Other people notice this with me as well, if i end up 1 on 1 I end up just kinda sitting trying to talk to them but not being able to get anywhere and there all like "Dude are you ok? Your all quiet today"

There are not many people I have a problem talking to as long as they don't mind the akward silences... Honestly if I have any kind of problem beyond playful bitching about someone there is a damn good reason for it XD Like this guy when i was in collage who...

I could go on more... but this is supposed to be about what kind of girl/guys we like... so if you would not do 4 of those things I like you already :P
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-30 01:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:

I Personally prefer to be around a group rather then a 1 on 1, I'm ok with being alone too but it's getting old. I'm actually a pritty shy person untill i get to know someone and am really bad at just a 1 on 1 convo,

i know what you mean, i'm even bad at pms and one on one skype convos
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-30 01:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Asura.Ina said:
I Personally prefer to be around a group rather then a 1 on 1, I'm ok with being alone too but it's getting old. I'm actually a pritty shy person untill i get to know someone and am really bad at just a 1 on 1 convo,
i know what you mean, i'm even bad at pms and one on one skype convos

Omg those are the wrost kind... Saying you went afk is always an option but when it keeps happening I feel like they feel like I don't like to talk to them or something >.>
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-30 01:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Siren.Kogasho said:
Everybody has there different taste in women i guess ^.^

That's the very foundation of this thread, though I feel female opinion isn't being represented very well here.

I don't think I have to remind you that we're out-numbered on this site. Nini, Seha, Angel and I have been in and out. There were a few other gals that had their input.
Saw what you did there, five pages ago.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-30 02:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya know what's also awesome in a woman? If she can really appreciate when I cook for her....I know that sounds weird, but its pretty awesome when you put some tlc in a dish, and she's like, "Omg, that was so awesome...."... I love it when people actually appreciate when you put hard work and effort into cooking for them. (Words from a professional chef :P)
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-30 02:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ya know what's also awesome in a woman? If she can really appreciate when I cook for her....I know that sounds weird, but its pretty awesome when you put some tlc in a dish, and she's like, "Omg, that was so awesome...."... I love it when people actually appreciate when you put hard work and effort into cooking for them. (Words from a professional chef :P)
You're doin' it right if they sleep with you that night :P
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-30 02:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Laff....that was funny and it was just accentuated by that damn avi lol it gets me every time even still
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-30 02:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Your food must be MAGIC!
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-30 02:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I'm a damn wizard in the kitchen. True story
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-30 02:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Like in Matrix:Revolutions when that woman bites into chocolate cake and orgasms. :P

Women will love you if you can make that happen.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-30 02:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
lol I'm a damn wizard in the kitchen. True story
Eikechi: "I put on my cape and wizard hat and walk into the kitchen."
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-30 02:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Laff... you are on a roll tonight man.... And I'm not THAT good with baked goods...but if you know Seinfeld references I can do a pretty decent risotto :p
First Page 2 3 ... 100 101 102 ... 170 171 172