MOAR SSR DORPS PRZ!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » MOAR SSR DORPS PRZ!
MOAR SSR DORPS PRZ!
 Caitsith.Faythful
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-04-08 13:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

My ls Mates, in 2 years have gotten 2 Usu Bodies, 1 skadi hands like 3 Morrigans Legs and 1 marduk Feet, The only common drop is the usu head. we get that like 1/10 runs. SSR + drop rates?! yes Please.. Would like to actually own Marduk feet/Morrigan legs within the next 4 years -_-;
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-04-08 14:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Faythful said:
My ls Mates, in 2 years have gotten 2 Usu Bodies, 1 skadi hands like 3 Morrigans Legs and 1 marduk Feet, The only common drop is the usu head. we get that like 1/10 runs. SSR + drop rates?! yes Please.. Would like to actually own Marduk feet/Morrigan legs within the next 4 years -_-;

Im 4/5 marduk (well, 3/5 and have the items for Marduk hands but Im in no rush to upgrade em lol), just waiting on Dekka's stingy-*** to drop me some feet. ._.
 Ifrit.Kalix
Server: Ifrit
user: Tokitung
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-04-08 18:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Usu head a common drop? >.>

From my 0/30 record on that piece, I would have to say no.

The only thing that we see a ton of in my runs has been Morri/Mar hands and Ares Feet.

I think ALL areas need an overhaul. Aslo:

"Salvage Sauté!

As part of the initiative to revise the difficulty level and drop rate for all Remnants, the following changes will take place"

Looks like this is only the beginning. Raising drop rate on 35s overall is what needs to happen.

That, and make the paths adjust more to party/alliance size. Many groups don't go with a full 18 man alliance. I would like to be able to nail all 35 NMs up to the boss without having to sacrifice others interests. I mean, putting an hour and 40 minutes into killing 1-3 NMs for a group of 6-12 people to me is kind of a waste, especially with the horrible drop rate.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
Server: Ramuh
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-04-08 23:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So like... Holy ***.
You think they adjusted drop rates/NM spawn rates in other zones besides SSR?

Because my group just did Bhaflau, went in specifically for rampart farming. Killed MB, got at LEAST 5 (shoulda counted but I fail ><) Gate Widow pops. One very near beginning, another very soon after, then the rest were sort of random until 1%. Got 35 marduk and morrigans..

Went up and farmed 2nd floor, about 4~6ish Pephredo pops also... and 2 Usukane feet dropped. Sadly freelot >.> lol

Anyone else do Salvage today and have hot drops too? Or was my group just lucky today? Lul :/
 Unicorn.Eon
Server: Unicorn
user: eon
By Unicorn.Eon 2009-04-08 23:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

ummm just did ssr 2 groups hammer>dekka>g1g>g3g>boss 0 35's :\
 Seraph.Allelujah
Server: Seraph
user: jfive
By Seraph.Allelujah 2009-04-08 23:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

0 drops from Bhaflau..... not even an NM pop;;

gah youre so lucky to get all those 35s. lol.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-04-08 23:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh sad :( I was hoping it would be the same for others. Might mean a ninja'd drop adjustment! Guess not >_<?
 Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-08 23:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just coming out from a SSR run, did Morrigan > Ares route, killed all NMs (1st floor and turtle), no drop.

Also not a single ZR card :<
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-04-08 23:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we just spent the whole 100min 1st and 2nd rampart.. didn't try out gears for a card so idk :x Just the 4 35s and 150 alex lol.
Bleh, guess we were just lucky then. /emo
 Valefor.Seiken
Server: Valefor
user: Deemos
By Valefor.Seiken 2009-04-09 00:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

got macha's legs and deimos's legs from 1 SSR, today, after maint.
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-04-10 06:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:
So like... Holy ***.

Because my group just did Bhaflau, went in specifically for rampart farming. Killed MB, got at LEAST 5 (shoulda counted but I fail ><) Gate Widow pops. One very near beginning, another very soon after, then the rest were sort of random until 1%. Got 35 marduk and morrigans..

Went up and farmed 2nd floor, about 4~6ish Pephredo pops also... and 2 Usukane feet dropped. Sadly freelot >.> lol

Anyone else do Salvage today and have hot drops too? Or was my group just lucky today? Lul :/

>.> /rage
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-10 07:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:
So like... Holy ***.

Aids {You can have this}
 Garuda.Firewind
Server: Garuda
user: Firewind
By Garuda.Firewind 2009-04-10 08:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Salvage makes me so /emo I've all but given up on it.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
 Caitsith.Faythful
Server: Caitsith
user: Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-05-21 16:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
Faythful said:

Im 4/5 marduk (well, 3/5 and have the items for Marduk hands but Im in no rush to upgrade em lol), just waiting on Dekka's stingy-*** to drop me some feet. ._.

We're up to 4 usu bodies now. I'm 4/5 on Marduk Just need feet. And lol since the update theres been like 1 Usu head, its like the drop rate went down for us! Congrats on your 4/5 too :) We finally got 1 morrigans legs and 1 feet. Wish the ramparts would actually pop mobs -_-
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-05-21 16:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Faythful said:
Alijah said:
Faythful said:

We're up to 4 usu bodies now. I'm 4/5 on Marduk Just need feet. And lol since the update theres been like 1 Usu head, its like the drop rate went down for us! Congrats on your 4/5 too :) We finally got 1 morrigans legs and 1 feet. Wish the ramparts would actually pop mobs -_-

We've picked up 2 Usu heads, Ares Legs, and Usu body since update. :D
 Diabolos.Cassi
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-05-21 16:24:44
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Can I get SSR so I can get SSR drops? Still need to finish my marduk hands and ares bod....
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-05-21 16:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

lolDisregard that, I suck.. *cough*

anyway. You cant get your group to get the 15s for you? They're incredibly easy..