Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Broken Discernment
Broken Discernment
 Asura.Kaisuko
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-06-18 12:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Searched just a bit, and sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I've been having a problem with discernment possibly showing the wrong read for blue, but only does it on Shinryu.

I often times go to solo brew on mnk and almost *every* time it says h2h, but 90% of the time it will not proc (I have SS's of it saying h2h for blue and me using all the weapon skills multiple times, clean). Just a few minutes ago I went with a group(on mnk for blue!!), but this time it read club, so I was like cool "club for blue", the party wasn't that great and the whm was running out of mp, so we were just trying to get it done, tried all club ws's and whm did hexa.. maybe a few were sloppy, but the point of I'm getting to is after trying the procs real quick I switched back to h2h to brew kill for a ls mate since he just needed win.

So, I popped brew and started to kill it, first WS read h2h for blue, so that threw me off, but I tried all h2h WS's, clean, as far as I know, but no blue !!.

Was going to change back to club and see if it changed read too, but I got doomed, whm was dead, and forgot to put up doom scree, so that didn't happen x.x

I know discernment can misread sometimes, as I've heard with magic reading fire on pull then changing. Was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem~
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2011-06-18 13:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kaisuko said:
Searched just a bit, and sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I've been having a problem with discernment possibly showing the wrong read for blue, but only does it on Shinryu.

I often times go to solo brew on mnk and almost *every* time it says h2h, but 90% of the time it will not proc (I have SS's of it saying h2h for blue and me using all the weapon skills multiple times, clean). Just a few minutes ago I went with a group(on mnk for blue!!), but this time it read club, so I was like cool "club for blue", the party wasn't that great and the whm was running out of mp, so we were just trying to get it done, tried all club ws's and whm did hexa.. maybe a few were sloppy, but the point of I'm getting to is after trying the procs real quick I switched back to h2h to brew kill for a ls mate since he just needed win.

So, I popped brew and started to kill it, first WS read h2h for blue, so that threw me off, but I tried all h2h WS's, clean, as far as I know, but no blue !!.

Was going to change back to club and see if it changed read too, but I got doomed, whm was dead, and forgot to put up doom scree, so that didn't happen x.x

I know discernment can misread sometimes, as I've heard with magic reading fire on pull then changing. Was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem~

You know shinryu's attacks are WS's right? have to do it inbetween swings.
 Asura.Kaisuko
Server: Asura
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-06-18 13:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Asura.Kaisuko said:

yes, I know^^ but thats kinda beside the point.. I'm more confused about it changing reads mid fight and almost always reading h2h when I'm using h2h ws's lol
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2011-06-18 13:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kaisuko said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Asura.Kaisuko said:

yes, I know^^ but thats kinda beside the point.. I'm more confused about it changing reads mid fight and almost always reading h2h when I'm using h2h ws's lol

Sorry misread your post.