Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Achievement suddenly disappeared
Achievement suddenly disappeared
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-04-08 04:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Past few days, suddenly my profile page wont show any information. My equip, merits, Exp, crafts and achievement ranking are suddenly gone; my page is just a blank page w/ my avatar. Even the "Queue for update" link is gone.

I dont have any of the "Hide" boxes checked in my Char account for this site, and my info for the linkshell site is all listed as Public. All this info showed flawlessly until these past few days. What happened?
 Sylph.Cohan
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Cohan 2009-04-08 04:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe you changed your LS in the SE LS page, i know this happened to me acouple days ago. all i have to do is copy/paste the URL of the new LS site in the SE LS page and it worked.
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-04-08 04:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, that did it! No idea why the URL would up and change like that but thanks a bunch :D

edit: Hmm the actual rank number still wont show up, does it take some time for it to 'recalculate' it? :o
 Sylph.Cohan
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Cohan 2009-04-08 04:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
Thanks, that did it! No idea why the URL would up and change like that but thanks a bunch :D

edit: Hmm the actual rank number still wont show up, does it take some time for it to 'recalculate' it? :o

i do believe so.