Hardest games
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-06-08 18:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
how is contra hard? 30 life trick = easy easy win lol...but that aside I only die like 5 times during the whole thing anyways..spread gun is broken lol

i was like 5years old when contra came out ok lol

but now that i think about Gremlins was also fkn hard. BUT i loved the movied and the game when it was released

By Oceanfury 2011-06-08 18:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Great games that were INCREDIBLY TOUGH for me:

1.) 7th Saga
2.) Demons Souls
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-06-08 18:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Twin Calibur (you cant actually complete this game without using cheats... kinda weird huh?)
 Phoenix.Mogue
Server: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2011-06-08 18:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone said:
Blaster Master
*shrug* thought it was easy and fun til the last level...

Never finished Gauntlet or Spy Hunter... those were hard for me at least...
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-08 19:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i was super young when contra came out too, and it wasn't directed at you, actually...a few people had said it i believe, you were just another person to say it...thats why i said something lol... gremlins 2 was awesome for nes lol....
 Asura.Planet
Server: Asura
user: Jovant
By Asura.Planet 2011-06-08 19:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

idk if people remember... but there was this one part in oddworld abe's oddysee where u first enter the temple and have to save the ancient people or something like that (actually isnt too far from the beginning), there is a part on the lv where u have to run through it none stop rolling and other BS while the monsters run after u i couldnt pass that part to save my life unless i did it the glicth way >.>;

demon souls is an easy game >.>; its just fkn confusing at first thats all... i had to restart that game 3 times before i fully understood what to do. spy hunter... i really hope your not talking about the car game i remember cause that was juct childs play compared to the "real" hard games out there <_<
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2011-06-08 19:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

My brother loved this game growing up, I often tried to play but could never get past stage 4. Anyone else play this, it had an awesome soundtrack.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2011-06-08 19:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Cuelebra said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
how is contra hard? 30 life trick = easy easy win lol...but that aside I only die like 5 times during the whole thing anyways..spread gun is broken lol

i was like 5years old when contra came out ok lol

but now that i think about Gremlins was also fkn hard. BUT i loved the movied and the game when it was released

Me and my friend played this when I was 8. Gizmo never made it to the elevator. LOL.
 Phoenix.Mogue
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2011-06-08 19:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Planet said:
spy hunter... i really hope your not talking about the car game i remember cause that was juct childs play compared to the "real" hard games out there <_<

meh. 22 or so years since i've played NES games and that's long time to remember what was hard and what i just got bored with.
 Asura.Planet
user: Jovant
By Asura.Planet 2011-06-08 19:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Next level gaming difficulty maneuver

OMFG completely forgot about this game!... the 2nd lv where u have to swim to defuse the bomb under a time limit, hardest sh*t ever! i actually pick it up again and gave it another try i think it was around 2002 but i still couldnt beat that lv so earlier on in the game ; ;

edit: funny how every turtle on that box looks like rafael lol god bless the old ninja turtle cartoons (around 1991 or so i believe?), thos old ninja turtle cartoons was sooo goood, now the recent ones are just craptastic
 Bismarck.Antonious
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-08 19:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Planet said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
OMFG completely forgot about this game!... the 2nd lv where u have to swim to defuse the bomb under a time limit, hardest sh*t ever! i actually pick it up again and gave it another try i think it was around 2002 but i still couldnt beat that lv so earlier on in the game ; ;

I never had a problem with the water board, I had that down to a science....The next board however where you had to get keys and unlock the barriers, I always ran out of keys and had no idea how to get past it!!
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2011-06-08 19:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Planet said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:

I never beat the water board lvl when I was a kid ~8-9 years old. I beat that lvl finally in college and then died to Rocksteady in the next lvl. Then I never wanted to play another TNMT game ever.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-06-08 19:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hsieh said:
Asura.Planet said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:

I never beat the water board lvl when I was a kid ~8-9 years old. I beat that lvl finally in college and then died to Rocksteady in the next lvl. Then I never wanted to play another TNMT game ever.
Really? The underwater part was easy compared to the next level. Could never figure out where to progress from there.
 Shiva.Ergiyios
user: Ergiyios
By Shiva.Ergiyios 2011-06-08 19:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Not necessarily the game play, but man the puzzles were smack your head against the table hard...Long hours were spent.. I always thought of it as a better zelda. Yet that's just my opinion.
Never beat the last boss because of a good ole memory card malfunction and after that I threw my ps in the lake...

edit: game was alundra don't know where my pic went >.>
 Bahamut.Thayil
user: Thayil
By Bahamut.Thayil 2011-06-09 00:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Mogue said:
Everyone said:
Blaster Master
*shrug* thought it was easy and fun til the last level...

Never finished Gauntlet or Spy Hunter... those were hard for me at least...

Did Spy Hunter have and end?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-09 01:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

that blaster master trick only worked on like 2 bosses lol
 Shiva.Calmdoggy
user: Calmdoggy
By Shiva.Calmdoggy 2011-06-09 01:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't read through the thread and seen if it was a game listed, but Sewer Shark...... FFS I wanted to kill that robot, my friend beat it but I still never have, I need to download it or something to beat it, but it was the first game I got on sega cd, I also got sonic cd, but beat the crap outta it. God I can still hear that robot, I can hear him in my nightmares.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Wordspoken
By Asura.Wordspoken 2011-06-09 01:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
that blaster master trick only worked on like 2 bosses lol
No it was the standard way to beat level 2,4,6,7,8 bosses. Not that I ever even saw that stage 8 boss.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-09 01:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

X-Men on the Sega. How the *** was I supposed to know you were supposed to "Soft reset" it?! Damn you Charles!
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2011-06-09 02:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

EDIT: Added the back of the box... and realized Captain Planet seems to have fought DUKE NUKEM! lol

Also remember to use both sides of scrap paper!
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-06-09 02:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hsieh said:

Me and my friend played this when I was 8. Gizmo never made it to the elevator. LOL.

LOL Gremlins was aimed at children players "i think." I was 7 when it came out. BUT THE BOSS IS VERY HARD. stupid spider gremlin

Bismarck.Eburo
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-06-09 02:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said:
F-Zero GX(Gamecube)
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Those story missions...

Agreed, this one is almost as notorious as Ninja Gaiden for its near-impossibility.
 Phoenix.Ingraham
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-06-09 03:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

F-Zero GX?

Somewhat relevant.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2011-06-09 03:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

this should soon turn in to a terrible box art thread lol
 Bismarck.Rydin
user: Ryden
By Bismarck.Rydin 2011-06-09 03:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Illusion of Gaia; the boss fights on this are infuriating ._. I've had it since it came out and still haven't beaten it ><

Zombies ate my Neighbors is a lot of fun till I think level 20 where you meet the Tremor rejects.. The level still gives me trouble <.< Co-Op mode is fun as hell though; I'll get around to beating the game at some point. Trying to use the Code System is a pain too.. while it's nice to jump ahead levels all you start with is the damn squirt gun XD lotta good that does on a werewolf lol
 Siren.Manicmogwai
Server: Siren
By Siren.Manicmogwai 2011-06-09 03:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Silver Surfer on the NES has to be the most infuriating I've ever played.
 Phoenix.Ingraham
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-06-09 03:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Feifongwong said:
this should soon turn in to a terrible box art thread lol

You sure we can handle this?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8