First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-06-08 16:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
this game is very very hard too , unique as well, and beautifully crafted/ the graphics are impressive.

I bought this game just because I heard it was hard as ***. I will say that because this game is so hard, its also very rewarding when you overcome something. Theres a steep learning curve but once you surmount your obstacles and conquer a zone's particular boss you feel that much more bad ***. I recommend everyone pick this up or wait for the "Remake" called Dark Souls.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2011-06-08 16:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ebry
Server: Asura
user: Ebry
By Asura.Ebry 2011-06-08 16:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Catastrophe said:

This. My dad actually beat Legacy of the Wizard though >.>
 Lakshmi.Phaffi
user: phafi
By Lakshmi.Phaffi 2011-06-08 16:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-08 17:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard this game is because of the ridiculous learning curve.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-08 17:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Feifongwong said:

batman was challenging but fun

unlike:
 Bismarck.Antonious
Server: Bismarck
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-08 17:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/owata.swf this is... hard... press Z to jump, X to shoot, Arrows to move LOL
i keep getting tricked into my death :/
I cant figure this out at all :/
plays like a megaman, dunno what the japanese text says, but keep advacing to other rooms i guess. on that spiked room, there is a mini boss on the right side, and one room under the spikes (Where i had made most progress). havent made it the left side yet.

Ok, so I made it to a spot where there seems to be a wall blocking the path....I go to the right, kill pedobear...head back to the left, get across the spike thing....when i go to the next screen there is a cat that blocks everything. You can go back to the previous screen and go up the chain, or get the spikes to go up and head down. Guile trys to sonic kick you...then you drop an extra screen and go to the right before he falls on your head. From there you hop up the 3 planks and keep going right. go past the men holding the block up and then go up and to the right...dont ride on the head of your character, instead fall down right where it is. Do not click the screen that says "you are lucky player, please click here" go right and jump up to the second block then on to the ladder....climb to the next screen and you can go left but there is nothing but spikes...and to the right is where i am stuck. There is an arrow saying to go right above the ceiling but the way is blocked. you can jump there and if you are pressing right get yourself stuck in the corner but im not sure where to go from here!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-06-08 17:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I heard this game is because of the ridiculous learning curve.
I try to play that game D:
But I fail at it so much

*edit*
oh the irony!
hello same game, same icon by Haseyo xD
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-08 17:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

i saw a video of somebody beating solstice in 10m... you dont have to even go through 10% of the game to finish it...actually. True story.. and omg Glove was soooooo hard... forgot about that one lol i love this thread
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-06-08 17:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-06-08 17:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

i got this game cuz it looked cool just to be owned over and over and over lol i raged quited so hard.

Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-06-08 17:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Juliusi said:
no... KH 2. not the main boss fight seriopth(sorry for spell) if ANYONE says hes not hard i dont belive you nows thats a hard mutha**** boss

[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-06-08 17:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys remember there is a difference between a game being hard and just plain sucking at a game.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-06-08 17:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So i'll say I never really got into gaming until about 1998 when I got a PS1 for Christmas, I remember Crash Bandicoot was a challenge simply for the annoying save system.

Saying that though the first game that I found hard was actually Half Life, this was after I'd played Half Life 2 so I thought I could just go out in the open, shoot everything and be fine, I seem to recall the US troops (or whatever...) shot me up pretty quick and then later I played the same game on the hardest difficulty, that was a bit brutal.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-08 17:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lol ya i read allt he guides on Sephiroth in KH2... and i beat him 30 levels below all the guides...he was a push over...only took me like 3 tries..no joke
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-06-08 17:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
lol ya i read allt he guides on Sephiroth in KH2... and i beat him 30 levels below all the guides...he was a push over...only took me like 3 tries..no joke
Same, I didn't really have any trouble with him, never beat him in KH1 though.
 Odin.Gosuapple
Server: Odin
user: gosuapple
By Odin.Gosuapple 2011-06-08 17:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Star Control II. Easy as hell if you follow a guide, but back in the days before the interwebs we had the star map on our wall with coordinates labeled and notebooks filled with info to try to beat that damned thing.
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-08 17:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

ya original lemmings for SNES was MAD difficult....i'll give you that one for sure lol
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-06-08 17:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Gosuapple said:
Star Control II. Easy as hell if you follow a guide, but back in the days before the interwebs we had the star map on our wall with coordinates labeled and notebooks filled with info to try to beat that damned thing.

That's how you beat a game my friend, with the old grey matter. Sick of hearing about people using guides for everything these days instead of overcoming the challenge, all it has done is produce a generation of noobs that need 5 difficulty settings below default to beat a game. Not counting MMO of course.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-08 17:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

ya, the only games worthy of a good guide are MMOs. And of course the original final fantasy.. dude when that first came out, that game was HUGE for an NES game...was pretty awesome and had a lot to get done..
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-08 17:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I only use guides for games that have secrets that you wouldn't even think of, like old FFs and the Tales series. Areas you wouldn't even think to look at, and that's after I beat it once without one.
 Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jarbino
By Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume 2011-06-08 17:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Google told me This was the hardest game ever... I rage quit at lv 5 or 6

lol I remember playing that a couple years ago. I don't remember what level I got to, though. 99% certain I just /ragequitclosedbrowser.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-06-08 17:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

A game that springs to mind is Abes Oddysey, that game was hard however you look at it, sooo frustrating. I'm not sure if I would still find it as difficult now that I'm a little older and have more patience for the puzzles, but it was so unforgiving!
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-08 17:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

oh ya, and i used guides for the Suikoden games after the first play through (because the ending changes when you get all 108 characters, and getting them on your first play throughs is basically impossible)
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-06-08 17:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume said:
Asura.Ina said:
Google told me This was the hardest game ever... I rage quit at lv 5 or 6

lol I remember playing that a couple years ago. I don't remember what level I got to, though. 99% certain I just /ragequitclosedbrowser.

I rage quit at level 2 :<
 Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow 2011-06-08 17:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone mentioned any of the Disney games yet? Seriously. Disney. Kids are gonna play your games. Make them less impossible, idiots.
By Damiyen 2011-06-08 17:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Best game ever

FU space mountain >_<
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-06-08 18:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Odin.Gosuapple said:

That's how you beat a game my friend, with the old grey matter. Sick of hearing about people using guides for everything these days instead of overcoming the challenge, all it has done is produce a generation of noobs that need 5 difficulty settings below default to beat a game. Not counting MMO of course.
Dino Crisis was like that for me.. It was my first ever survival/puzzle game.. I got stuck for days on multiple parts..
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-06-08 18:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

YES NES games were difficult

NES - Contra
NES - Family Feud
NES - Sesame Street

took me 1 month to finish sesame street. damn ABC's
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-08 18:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

how is contra hard? 30 life trick = easy easy win lol...but that aside I only die like 5 times during the whole thing anyways..spread gun is broken lol
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8