2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » LTB ultima run spot for title - limbus - Siren
LTB ultima run spot for title - limbus - Siren
By seiri 2011-06-07 23:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

As title says, Siren server.

Looking for a group thats doing an ultima limbus run and willing to sell a party spot. I am fully willing to assist in the fight itself, or just sit back and look pretty, whatever works.

PM/post/message in game with prices/times etc. Thanks and regards.
 Siren.Skywarp
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-08 07:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

someone wants the atma huh? gl dude
[+]
 Siren.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-08 07:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have no luck in a couple of weeks, let me know. I could possibly work with you to farm a pop set and my ls could possibly kill it for ya.

~Inuyushi
 Siren.Dankdragon
By Siren.Dankdragon 2011-06-10 17:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm down. I have access and whatever job you need. I just want the atma really. Maybe NIN body+1 and RNG hands+1 if those happen to drop. Hit me up.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
Server: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2011-06-11 01:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Dankdragon said:
I'm down. I have access and whatever job you need. I just want the atma really. Maybe NIN body+1 and RNG hands+1 if those happen to drop. Hit me up.

/facepalm
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-06-11 01:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Dankdragon is the worst troll I've seen in ages. 1/10
[+]
 Siren.Dankdragon
By Siren.Dankdragon 2011-06-11 09:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently you idiots don't know about AFv1+1 from limbus. Not that I care, because you have nothing to do with this. Sad to see how many bad and uneducated players are out there.
[+]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-11 09:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

:I Wow I actually am on DAnk's side on this one..I knew exactly what he meant :P

GL with the atma =) I will ask the guys in my Siren thread too~
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-13 10:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, I'm sure Dank was talking about the upgrade items. Although you will need to do the P/O path to get the other required items. If I'm on and you guys need help I can go, but I have a busy week this week =/ I can help you with guidance if you provide the people.
 Siren.Dankdragon
By Siren.Dankdragon 2011-06-13 10:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Need to hurry on getting my dualbox WHM into sea quick I suppose, so I can get this on both!

And yes, I was talking about AFv1 upgrade to +1 items. I wouldn't mind the RNG hands for Barrage+1, and the NIN body+1 for slightly better stats to TP in for dualwield+. And I was aware that I needed the complimentary item from Apollyon too ^^

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
:I Wow I actually am on DAnk's side on this one..I knew exactly what he meant :P

GL with the atma =) I will ask the guys in my Siren thread too~

And probably not the only time. Just because I'm hated, doesn't mean I'm not wise (or always right). BTW, put your sombrero hat picture back up. It was not only funny, but a more flattering picture. And your hair looked red in it, and you should know that's like an automatic on switch for any guy.
 Siren.Stunx
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2011-06-13 10:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Dankdragon said:
Apparently you idiots don't know about AFv1+1 from limbus. Not that I care, because you have nothing to do with this. Sad to see how many bad and uneducated players are out there.

owned
By seiri 2011-06-13 10:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Stunx said:
Siren.Dankdragon said:

owned

Lulz~

Erm, sorta got the win already. Thanks go to Yugl and Vathris specifically, as well as all who were there.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-13 10:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Gratz Seiri. And tell Yugl he's not supposed to be seen outside of his Mog House on any other job than DRG! :P
By seiri 2011-06-13 10:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Inuyushi said:
Gratz Seiri. And tell Yugl he's not supposed to be seen outside of his Mog House on any other job than DRG! :P

He was on drg actually lol. N thanks