Cooking Guild Pattern Change From Latest Patch

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Cooking » cooking guild pattern change from latest patch
cooking guild pattern change from latest patch
 Ramuh.Rikapi
Premium
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rikapi
By Ramuh.Rikapi 2008-03-18 02:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I totally forgot to report this a couple days back, and though we've had someone already mentioning it on item comments, I thought I'd make a note of it here as well. (It's the appropriate board for it if any...)

cooking craftsman level got tweaked. Pattern H is now balik sis (nq600 hq650 cap4160) and Pattern C is now irmik helvasi (hasn't been requested yet so points unknown).

I'll make a follow-up post whenever they first request irmik halvasi out of us...
 Midgardsormr.Odangoatama
Premium
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Odangoatama 2008-03-19 12:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

you can go to an NPC in a region where you have no fame and sell the Helvasi to them to find out how many GP it's worth. You don't actually have to sell it, just click on it once so the NPC will tell you how much he/she pays for it, that amount is the number of GP you'd get. If it's over 7k or so it's usually capped at around 7k GP (like Rasetsu Tekko).

you can use a guild vendor or an NPC somewhere where you have fame too, but then the amount is just a rough estimate.
 Ramuh.Rikapi
Premium
Server: Ramuh
user: Rikapi
By Ramuh.Rikapi 2008-03-28 03:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

It's true that you can easily find out the per capita points (I remember it as "just try to sell it to a NPC in Jeuno"), but since you don't know what the caps are until it's assigned to you I thought I'd wait until I actually need the damn thing before I find out the per capita points... unstackable items are awfully cumbersome even in a pattern-item mule :)

But please admins, the pattern needs to be fixed - I'm staring at snoll gelatos as today's artisan chef's item when it needs to be balik sis...(>_<)
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-03-28 13:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Rikapi said:

But please admins, the pattern needs to be fixed - I'm staring at snoll gelatos as today's artisan chef's item when it needs to be balik sis...(&gt;_&lt;)

Fixed, just need the points for irmik helvasi whenever someone finds out