Have You Ever Wished The World To End?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Have you ever wished the world to end?
Have you ever wished the world to end?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2009-04-03 20:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Topic: what's a band that you loved when they first came out and we're never as good again? I vote Staind.

mudshovel was their only good song. on that topic i vote incubus. listen to magic medicine and try not to think of all the sell out pussy ***after interstellar..... i'll wait

on topic: i frequently vote for the bad guy in many movies/games. EVERYONE has those days that they wish we'd lose idiot laws like wearing your seatbelt and let darwinism reign. as long as stupid people keep breeding it will become more prevalent.

I personally have nothing against any race, religion, or gender (or trans for that matter). however, if i could raise the maturity, intelligence, and compassion of the world's population by 10% i would gladly trade the rest of my days.

tl;dr = stupid people suck
 Kujata.Houshisama
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-04-03 21:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to be an *** here and say we need a good world war to thin out the population
 Asura.Reublucian
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-03 22:59:17
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
I'm talking about after really shitty days that just makes you wish to end it all. Why just end it with yourself if you can take the world with you?

Am I the only one who thinks that way?

What does that make me in the eyes of others?

Should I try to create a powerful superweapon that would destroy the earth in one swing of the axe?

I think that way every other day..sigh life is hard right now.