Now Hiring
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-23 11:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys,

We have a low-man empyrean weapon/armor set that is looking to recruit a new member.

The first "issue" applicants may have is time. We usually run ~ 7pm - 11pm EST (GMT-5) weekdays, anytime between noon-midnight on weekends (usually discussed during weekly runs to find best time for everyone). Mondays, I am absent. Usually, the set takes this time to work on smaller things ie +1 seals, farming low level vnm pops or sometimes a premeditated "free-day".

The second "issue" is potential jobs. If we had to pick: we would take a 90 WHM / 90 BLM for the set. This would allow us to rotate current jobs to more effective set-ups.
We are also willing to consider: 90 NIN / MNK / WAR.
If you apply as a job, I expect you to have all red/blue/grellow possible for a job you list (excluding halloween fork but that would be a plus) or be willing to take time to skill up said procs. You also are expected to be fairly competant at the job you apply for. Blms who don't know how to stun, Whms who cure poorly etc need not apply.

The third possible "issue" would be member conflicts. I'm not trying to give the impression that any of our members are trouble makers or anything. I just find it easier to get everything in the open before-hand to avoid and conflicts later. The "leader" of the group is my roomate pumpkinescobar. He asked me to post this on the forum because he predominantly "lurks" the thread and prefers to stay low key (where I'm a diva and attention *** apparently). The group also consists of: Deeb, Konamy, Mouwn (my cousin), lilbersty (not to be confused with Bersty), and icefloe (when his schedule permits). Due to the school season some of the members have more trouble making the runs, hence the request for a new member.

Whomever is accepted can expect to be allowed to lot any applicable +1s, and +2s that drop during runs. After the current group finishes their 2nd empyreans (we already did 1 round) you can expect to be next in line assuming you aren't asking for ochain or harp. All applications will be considered. If you don't feel comfortable posting, you can send me a PM. Feel free to also give me apps for players who refuse to use the forum. I will be more than happy to discuss anything in game (at aforementioned hours). I will try to answer anyone who posts. Assume that I will be answering you via PM or in-game, unless you specifically request another medium.....

Thanks for reading and have a great day :D
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-23 12:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

We will also be serving punch and pie.
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-05-23 12:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I come just for the punch and pie?

Also good luck to you finding a new member!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-05-23 12:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Punch and pie? Book me the next ticket to Ragnarok o_O
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-05-23 12:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a free hat?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-23 14:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Is there a free hat?

All the +2 hats you can hold!
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-23 15:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I need you two from Cerb to move over. Obviously everyone on Ragnarok has all the empyrean weapons and armor they want :<

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-23 18:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Is there a free hat?

epic movie is epic
 Diabolos.Entrerie
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Entrerie 2011-05-23 19:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

DAMN THAT IS PERFECT TIME FOR ME! But i am on server sirblos
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-25 13:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the responses. I didn't realise that EVERYONE would PM or /tell. We tried out a new whm yesterday and I get the impression everyone was pleased with them. There is also an old LS-mate who saw this post and contacted us.

Nothing lasts forever and plans change so if anyone else is interested, please contact me, still.
 Ragnarok.Beef
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-05-26 03:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

can i join i just want ochain and harp kthx
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-05-26 04:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If only you were on Leviathian, group sounds solid.