Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Bonecraft » cursed harness -1
cursed harness -1
By anjisnu 2011-05-23 09:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

made 3 of these this week 2 for friends unsure what to sell 3rd for any ideas? ty in advance for any insight offered
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-05-23 09:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The best way to get a basic idea on how much you could ask for an item is to simply check its price history and the Bazaar / Wanted lists across servers. In your case, http://www.ffxiah.com/item/1397/cursed-harness-1

Some people may bazaar them for more in Jeuno (not everyone uses the functions available on here), but that depends solely on their rarity on your server. Guessing on average price and time passed since last one was sold on your server, you could possibly squeeze out 5-7M out of someone via bazaar rather than AH. It all depends on the competition though.
 Sylph.Skinner
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Skinner 2011-05-23 09:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm unsure sorry. I have a question though!

Do you have all the +1 gear & both furnishings + stall?
By anjisnu 2011-05-23 09:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

missing the 50k gp item that came out a while back thats all but getting that today in aroun 30 minutes yesterday left me 25 gp shy lol
By anjisnu 2011-05-23 09:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

ty thats a great response only been a few sold on server and the prices varied a great deal honestly thought i was gonna get the "you shouldnt craft if you dont know what to sell for" speech
 Carbuncle.Niusha
Server: Carbuncle
user: Niusha
By Carbuncle.Niusha 2011-05-23 11:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

3 in one week? that's pretty insane luck, how many did you craft?

as for how much it's worth, the answer is hard to say. sometimes people pay more than an item is worth just cause of how rare it is... and it's certainly a rare -1 synth. and i guess someone may still want it for a mercy stroke build, but that's a pretty niche market. i'd say take what you think is a reasonable price, multiply that by 2 or 3, and put it in bazaar overnight... see if you get any decent /tell offers
 Phoenix.Michelob
Server: Phoenix
user: Michelob
By Phoenix.Michelob 2011-05-23 11:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Not insane luck anymore. It is a tier 1 synthesis now if you have the correct guild point items.
By anjisnu 2011-05-23 12:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

i think ive done around 22 synths honestly thought id never make 1 though
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Deadgye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Deadgye
By Ragnarok.Deadgye 2011-06-26 12:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Not insane luck anymore. It is a tier 1 synthesis now if you have the correct guild point items.

100+2+5+3 = 110; 110-100 = 10, 1 point shy of t1.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Magitek
Server: Sylph
user: Magitek
By Sylph.Magitek 2011-08-06 00:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry for the bump, but how do you get the +5 in that equation, Deadgye? I just returned to the game after 10 months, and the last thing I got was the signboard. Do I need to get the Bonecrafting Tools AND make a stall? None of the info on Wiki is specific and all the posts I sift through aren't helping either. Thanks.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [324 days between previous and next post]
By Tetrey 2012-06-24 16:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Magitek said: »
I'm sorry for the bump, but how do you get the +5 in that equation, Deadgye? I just returned to the game after 10 months, and the last thing I got was the signboard. Do I need to get the Bonecrafting Tools AND make a stall? None of the info on Wiki is specific and all the posts I sift through aren't helping either. Thanks.

there is a item u can get for 15k GP that lets you craft a stall with synger, the turns your mog house effect into "mega" version an i think it gives +5
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [53 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2012-08-16 23:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

About to necrobump this, sorry.

I'm relatively new to taking crafting seriously. Up until now, I've only been leveling it for lulz.

So, if I'm reading this right, getting the 15k GP point and using synergy to make it into a stall will get me +5 skill points. Do I need any of the other guild items? The signboard, the fang, the tools, etc. Seems they're there to give me a +1 skill mog enhancement, but do I need that if the stall will give me +5?
 Ragnarok.Loughry
Server: Ragnarok
user: Loughry
By Ragnarok.Loughry 2012-08-16 23:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
About to necrobump this, sorry.

I'm relatively new to taking crafting seriously. Up until now, I've only been leveling it for lulz.

So, if I'm reading this right, getting the 15k GP point and using synergy to make it into a stall will get me +5 skill points. Do I need any of the other guild items? The signboard, the fang, the tools, etc. Seems they're there to give me a +1 skill mog enhancement, but do I need that if the stall will give me +5?

You need Mega Moglification: <Craft> to receive +5 skill. To be technical, the stall in your house but you not having received "Mega Moglification: <Craft>" will not give you the +5 skill. You don't need any other furnishing combined with the stall to receive Mega Moglification.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2012-08-16 23:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I just got the stall and it's giving me the mega moglification: bonecraft.

Are you sure that I don't need the 200k/150k/50k guild items at all now? Because that would be super.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2012-08-16 23:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

as long as you have mega other furnishings will not push it further
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2012-08-17 00:06:41