New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Insurrection endgame LS looking for whm members
Insurrection endgame LS looking for whm members
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-05-17 12:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, our shell is currently looking for a mage heavy player, particularly a main whm. Having other mage classes leveled and willing to play is also a plus, we're hoping to recruit 2 members for our shell.

We are looking for a whm that is on the ball with cures, avoids AoEs or at risk of dying, knows a majority of the end game mob status effects(or willing to memorize them) and or mechanics of the mob, has various sets/macros and is reliable.

Our shell is a late night shell, we do our events every mon- sat from 6PM Pacific time to 2am~ish. Sunday is generally a free day. Our events vary sky/sea/abyssea/void/dyna/ksnm99 etc.

As far as conduct goes, please bring with you a good sense of humor and tolerance. If you have a problem with someone address to them in /tells whether its someone inside the shell or someone outside, dont make it a public problem nor distract people from the event. If our shell is wrong by another shell, 95% of the time, no, its not OK in my shell to return the favor.

As far as gear goes, our shell takes care of its own as long as you are a dedicated member and put your time in the shell.

This is more common sense than rules, so a person looking for something to do for endgame only needs to have good judgement and sense to qualify for the shell.

Please leave me either a PM if interested or contact me ingame either on Hitoseijuro or Triangulum.

We look forward in seeing what Odin has to offer in whitemages!
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-05-19 22:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

-bump-

Hoping to find more people around this hour~
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-05-20 22:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

-bump-
Found a wonderful whm, hoping to find another mage friendly player on Odin for events around this time to fill in our last mage spot(whm,brd,rdm with having blm or smn all welcomed).