Siren Part Deux
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-18 13:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I just saw the words "Abyssea", "Burn", and "Corsair" strung together into a sentence.

I am disappoint
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-18 13:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Did I spy a Skywarp abyssea burning his CORSAIR a few days ago? tsktsk

I know a certain corsair who would be very disappoint.

if by buring you mean going from 75-90 yea i was smoking it in 4 diffrent parties from friday to today to hit 90. but im 3/4 martied and due to have a ranger also at 90 my marksmenship is capped and sword and dagger are capped via PLD and THF... and incase you haven't kept track buying all the COR dice runs almost 1.5 mil gil.

so yea i really burned thro it >.> ant my first trip tho this game. and since ill be doign aemp gun in the future i can use it on 2 jobs.

so your comment is only 1/2 true
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-18 14:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Why Dipper tho? Just wondering~

for a whole lot of "Jailer of Faith misses Dipperduly"

makes melee damage taken to your pet a non-issue
 Siren.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-18 15:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Why Dipper tho? Just wondering~

For the evasion and TH. His nukes to hurt. If you ever want to duo JoF I'm game. One day I'll get my TH4 mule access to sea. I need his torque too.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-07-18 18:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Skywarp said:

if by buring you mean going from 75-90 yea i was smoking it in 4 diffrent parties from friday to today to hit 90. but im 3/4 martied and due to have a ranger also at 90 my marksmenship is capped and sword and dagger are capped via PLD and THF... and incase you haven't kept track buying all the COR dice runs almost 1.5 mil gil.

so yea i really burned thro it >.> ant my first trip tho this game. and since ill be doign aemp gun in the future i can use it on 2 jobs.

75-90 you say? Are you calling an Angel a liar? >.> Be honest good sir.

Edit: also, I have 20/20 Jobs. I am quite aware of the cost.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-19 05:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Hiding this in this thread cause maybe this guy will drop his prices on day to where i can afford them...

Crap load of Alexandrite in Port Jeuno ><; 2k for 10k a peice. That's 1/15th of a Mythic....alot more than I have atm!
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-19 07:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Skywarp said:

75-90 you say? Are you calling an Angel a liar? >.> Be honest good sir.

Edit: also, I have 20/20 Jobs. I am quite aware of the cost.

i was stating that if i was simply "buring" it i wouldn't take the time nor effort to make sure i have all the dice and as a example i gave the grand total i paid for the dice. nor work on getting the gear to do the job to the best of its ability. i would of simply hit 90 left it unmerited and walked away from it. as well as the time frame it took me to level it. if i was buring it i would of done it in a day not over 4 it took me from 75-90 as you problly saw.. so in a maner of speaking your idea of buring vs mine . i would have to conclude yes we see it diffrently. i too like kuz find it offencing to level a job just to have a 90. if your going to do it take the effort to learn it. my cor is not were i want it to be and im not done with it.
it will at least have all +1 af3. as well as a few nice tid bits of gear... currently got the best pulling gun i could get monday morning. and im off to do aoterh things for it today. i understand your orginal comment was a convo starter and was not ment to offend.

and now we can descuss the finer points of thise conserning others without naming names...
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-19 07:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

If I level a job to 90, I plan to gear it out in full. I'd rather see 7 lvl 90's with everything else 49 for subs than all out 90. Just my personal preference. I dont have anything against people burning all there jobs to 90, that's where I get people to exp! I just don't have the time/desire to do it.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-19 10:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Inuyushi said:
If I level a job to 90, I plan to gear it out in full. I'd rather see 7 lvl 90's with everything else 49 for subs than all out 90. Just my personal preference. I dont have anything against people burning all there jobs to 90, that's where I get people to exp! I just don't have the time/desire to do it.

same here, 49 is all I need on a job I don't intend to play
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-19 11:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Inu, that dudes been standing in Rolenmart/Port Jeuno FOREVER.
Usually has a good array of decently priced items.
But some are usually over priced.

I wouldn't expect him to drop price though.
If you ever need to sell any currency/triggers FAST... just put yours a little bit less then his and stand next to him.
AFK Over night.
Check your Chat log.
He'll buy them, and then mark them up.

It's how I clear things out when I need gils.
Example: Went AFK over night with like 3-4 Fourth Virtues in my Bazaar for like 250K a pop.
Next day, I had gil, and he had 3-4 Fourth Virtues in his Bazaar for 350K a pop.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-19 12:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, that's awesome Kuz. I just wish I could buy all 2k of those Alex. Would be a nice amount towards the mythic I'm dreaming of.

@Mosin - one day we'll get that Assault static rolling. I think I may ahve to wait until August to really be able to sit down and do it. I'm feelin I may do a mon/thurs 7 tags per week thing so we can knock out Captain rank asap.

Enjoy the game. I'm movin to a new house this weekend and family is visiting Thurs-Mon!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-19 14:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Inuyushi said:
Haha, that's awesome Kuz. I just wish I could buy all 2k of those Alex. Would be a nice amount towards the mythic I'm dreaming of. @Mosin - one day we'll get that Assault static rolling. I think I may ahve to wait until August to really be able to sit down and do it. I'm feelin I may do a mon/thurs 7 tags per week thing so we can knock out Captain rank asap. Enjoy the game. I'm movin to a new house this weekend and family is visiting Thurs-Mon!

no worries, I'll still be around ^.^b
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-20 10:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

how is everyone today? me pretty good intresting time ongame last night . farmed up boots for a ls mate.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-20 10:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

level 12 BLU... HEAD BUTT IS MINE!
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-20 11:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

yea im currently helpping my wife get her missing spells for blue. farmed 10 yesterday and shes got me out right now helpping her get a few more while i'm at work. preaty easy to learn them the second time around.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-20 14:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

@Kuz
Preordered
Batman Arkyum City Collectors edition
Gears of War 3 epic Edition
Halo Anaversery
Halo 4
Resident evil
Zelda
Starwars Kinetx
Twisted metal

soon my friends soon the bat will fly in arkyum city.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-20 23:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Skywarp said:
@Kuz
Preordered
Batman Arkyum City Collectors edition OOOH IM EXCITED!!!!
Gears of War 3 epic Edition honestly never played
Halo Anaversery neat!
Halo 4 Neat!
Resident evil AWESOME
Zelda AWESOME
Starwars Kinetx Still not sold on the movement thing
Twisted metal nice!

soon my friends soon the bat will fly in arkyum city.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-21 06:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

you should give gears a shot. you cna go buy liek a box set at game stop used for liek 10 bucks. and its got 1 & 2 on it. nothing like chainsawing some locust..
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-21 07:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Love me some Gears of War! I thought about going pro one day....but I said nah school is important. What lies I fed myself!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-21 08:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'll need to give it a shot.
Was never much of a FPS guy, so it's tough for me to be sold on most of them.

Now games like Uncharted on the other hand i LOVE.
Can not WAIT for the 3rd.

I still need to pick up the new "Alice" game.
Having played the 1st computer game...what...8 or 10 years ago? Seems like forever...
Awesome game, interested to see what the new ones like.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-21 08:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

GoW is 3rd person shooter just fyi ^^; I used to hate FPS, now I really enjoy the Halo franchise and gears. Ive played others but those are the notable ones.

@Kuz - why u make superman so drunk D:
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-21 09:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

i like first person shooter and third person shooters that have a story and a co-op mode. i'm not a big fan of compedative multiplayer. its fun locally . a few friends soem beers and use jsut playing around.

i look really farward to most of those games caue i know they will have co-op and me and my friends can play. the halo games since the day my son first picked up a controler. hes played halo. and he lives to wantot play co-op with me. i enjoy sticking plasma granades to him. then blaming it on grunts.

also in the Halo anaversery. if u pre order it u get a special skull caleld grunt funeral. insted of confeti when they die. ther tanks explode.! and you can casue chain reactions of exploding grunts boom boom boom!
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-21 09:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Skywarp said:
i like first person shooter and third person shooters that have a story and a co-op mode. i'm not a big fan of compedative multiplayer. its fun locally . a few friends soem beers and use jsut playing around.

i look really farward to most of those games caue i know they will have co-op and me and my friends can play. the halo games since the day my son first picked up a controler. hes played halo. and he lives to wantot play co-op with me. i enjoy sticking plasma granades to him. then blaming it on grunts.

also in the Halo anaversery. if u pre order it u get a special skull caleld grunt funeral. insted of confeti when they die. ther tanks explode.! and you can casue chain reactions of exploding grunts boom boom boom!

lol, It was the Grunt I promise! Nice about the chain reaction tho lol.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-21 09:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

i told you boy dont touch daddy's shot gun ammo.
/stick

no no no i drive the warhog u in the gunner seat. DONT YOU DRIVE OFF WITHOUT ME!
/toss
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-21 10:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Skywarp said:
i told you boy dont touch daddy's shot gun ammo.
/stick

no no no i drive the warhog u in the gunner seat. DONT YOU DRIVE OFF WITHOUT ME!
/toss

lol

Also, this is the most Gramatically correct things you have ever written. Should we be scared? You always said that if it has correct Grammar it's not you!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-21 10:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Inuyushi said:
@Kuz - why u make superman so drunk D:

It my persona in the LS during events :D
The Superman who feels the need to micro-manage and do every little thing... and in the process I (literally) Drink...
All
Event
Long
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-21 11:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Skywarp said:
I told you boy dont touch daddy's shot gun ammo.
/stick

No, no, no i drive the warhog, your in the gunner seat. DONT YOU DRIVE OFF WITHOUT ME!
/toss

now u see soem errors your jsut becoming used to the way i type
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-21 12:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Skywarp said:
Siren.Skywarp said:
I told you boy dont touch daddy's shot gun ammo. /stick No, no, no i drive the warhog, your in the gunner seat. DONT YOU DRIVE OFF WITHOUT ME! /toss
now u see soem errors your jsut becoming used to the way i type

you're*

don't worry, his corrections still aren't right!
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-21 12:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

/jobemote sch
/sh GRAMAR NAZI!!!!!!!
/cough
/point
/doze
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-21 12:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, I said it was the most grammatically correct thing you've typed. I didn't say it was grammatically correct. But that last post we know is legit Megatron!

So anyone doing anything fun this weekend? I'm moving into a new house that is like 3x as much space as my apartment. I'm also 15 mins from work compared to 40. Going to pick up parents today and I have off til next Weds. Gonna be on ffxi all Tuesday. Prolly up for a good time then.

So, that lady that made this thread. Havn't seen much of her. You guys got her all tied up somewhere? I hear Kuz drinks at events with her....maybe he had some date-rape drug stored up for a good time? :P
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38